Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LeVar Presents: The Very 1st TV Walrus REVEAL

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

In 5th with 9 points is
    the purple tin

Mystery Road

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7298596/
    IMDB wrote:
    Detective Jay Swan is assigned to investigate a mysterious disappearance on an outback cattle station. Soon, Jay's investigation uncovers a past injustice that threatens the fabric of the whole community.

1bAus92l.jpg

Have I Seen It Before: No
    Episode 1 Rating: 8.8
    Episode 2 Rating: 9.7
    Episode 3 Rating: 9.5
    Aggregated Approval Rating: 93.3%

Episode 1: "Gone"
    This one is a very slow burn, but in a good way, there's plenty of mystery and intrigue and I'm liking the characters. It feels like it's building towards something really good, and this episode was essentially sowing the seeds, so I'm hoping it keeps up the momentum in the next episode. Decent start anyway, and I do enjoy some Aussie dramas, so high hopes for the rest of it. It's a sequel to a film of the same name apparently, which also stars Aaron Pedersen as Jay Swan, but it's a new story (and setting I think) that stands on its own, so doesn't feel like I'm missing out on anything having not seen the film, which is great.

Episode 2: "Blood Ties"
    This just got better with every single scene, and a few additional characters introduced that spiced things up even further. The show is set in 2018, but there's a real late '80s to early '90s vibe to it as well, reminds me a lot of the golden era of Home & Away for some reason, even though it's far from it ; maybe it's just the slow sleepy little Aussie town that has plenty of drama everywhere you turn. I'm fully invested anyway and very curious to see where it goes next, especially after the ending.

Episode 3: "Chasing Ghosts"
    Not sure if this stands out a bit due to the abundance of North American and British crime and police dramas that have featured in this game or I really just like the lazy laid back pace they have going on paired with accents, but there's something incredibly relaxing about watching this show and it still manages to be intriguing and compelling at the same time. I'm very much invested in all of the characters as well, and that can't be said for all shows in this genre ; if this was just a soap opera about the people living in this town and there wasn't a big investigation at the heart of it, I'd still gladly just watch the daily ins-and-outs of these characters' lives.

Final Thoughts:
    This was one of the few that I'd never even heard of before, and it was another pleasant surprise, so will be continuing with this as I definitely want to find out what happens.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭Sawduck

I've been meaning to watch Spartacus for ages.
    Lucy Lawless really rings my bell ;)

Trust me you will love her in spartacus :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Is that me toppled from the top spot then? :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

cee_jay wrote: »

Bonus rounds yet, it's not over till LeVar rings the bell :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭SineadSpears

I liked Line Of Duty myself.

Felt it was a bit unrealistic but I still enjoyed it.

But then I don't follow real life police crime anticorruption stuff so not sure if its in any way like that for reals

• Advertisement

I have only seen the first two seasons of spartacus but it was brilliant, I need to get back to finishing it soon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

cee_jay wrote: »

giphy.gif

In 10th with 4 points is
    Deleted User

Deadwood

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0348914/
    IMDB wrote:
    A show set in the late 1800s, revolving around the characters of Deadwood, South Dakota; a town of deep corruption and crime.

RbGiFz0l.jpg

Episode 1 Rating: 8.2
    Episode 2 Rating: 7.5
    Episode 3 Rating: 9.1
    Aggregated Approval Rating: 82.6%

Episode 1: "Deadwood"
    Had been meaning to watch this for quite awhile now, but just never seem to get around to it. This is a good introduction to the characters and the premise, and it had a lot of setting up to do which held it back a little, but I really enjoyed it and there's clearly a lot of potential for this to be fantastic. I know it's a fan favourite, and I'm looking forward to seeing what's in store once the wheels really get in motion.

Episode 2: "Deep Water"
    Was hoping things might move along just a bit faster, because there's a lot of meadering about, as things are built up slowly. I'm sure once things really kick off with this show it'll be great, but I'm not as invested in it at this stage as I thought I would be. It's good, well shot, great actors involved, and certain scenes really pop, but it's not meshing together for me just yet.

Episode 3: "Reconnoitering the Rim"
    Everything is starting to click into place for me now and I'm more invested in the characters and the politics of the camp this episode. The additions of Powers Boothe and Kim Dickens to the cast could also definitely have raised the stakes for me too, although the acting has been superb all along, and many of them I'm very fond of due to other projects. Sometimes it also just takes a few episodes to get the ball rolling and they had a lot of establishing and setting up to do in the first two, so this episode feels like they get to play with the characters a bit more and really start chewing into the fat of the story.

Final Thoughts:
    It did take me awhile to get into it properly, but I'm invested now, so will be watching the rest of this once I've got a bit more time to watch what I want to and not what I have to for the purposes of a Walrus.

Sawduck wrote: »
    Trust me you will love her in spartacus :D

I just realised now that she is Xena Warrior Princess too :pac:..

Never copped that

Joined in 4th with 11 points each are
    JP Liz V1
    and
    ShaneU

Fargo

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2802850/
    IMDB wrote:
    Various chronicles of deception, intrigue and murder in and around frozen Minnesota. Yet all of these tales mysteriously lead back one way or another to Fargo, North Dakota.

oQsQOB7l.jpg

Episode 1 Rating: 10
    Episode 2 Rating: 9.6
    Episode 3 Rating: 9.9
    Aggregated Approval Rating: 98.3%

Episode 1: "The Crocodile's Dilemma"
    Was a fan of the film so had wanted to watch this years ago, until I was at a house party one night, and this one lad had everyone driven mad because he would not shut up about Fargo, following people around telling people they needed to watch it because it was amazing and harping on about all the reasons it was great, and it just put me right off wanting to watch the show. He was right of course, because this was bloody fantastic, I just didn't want to give him the satisfaction of watching it on account of his insistance. Anyway, this is hilarious, exciting, and the cast are all top class. Can't fault it in the slightest.

Episode 2: "The Rooster Prince"
    Still very much enjoying this, it's really great, just didn't have quite the same impact on me as that belter of a first episode did. The pacing was a bit slower and less of the character interactions I really loved from the first one, but really only a minor quibble, because I can tell it's only a reshuffling of the board before they build back up to something even more amazing.

Episode 3: "A Muddy Road"
    Things falling into place nicely again, and I'm looking forward to seeing where it all goes from here. I should probably mention the cast for this, because everyone is playing an absolute blinder. Billy Bob Thornton is playing an absolute blinder, Martin Freeman and Colin Hanks are brilliant as usual. Think I've seen Allison Tolman in an episode or two of something or other, but wasn't too familiar with her, and she's great in this. Kate Walsh is someone who just keeps popping up in loads of things in recent years and I think she's amazing in everything, so was delighted to see her in this. Everyone else is great too, but they were the ones worthy of a mention.

Final Thoughts:
    Yeah, obviously I'm going to keep watching this. It's great stuff and I like that every season is an anthology, so the story definitely gets wrapped up nicely each time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,241 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Ooh, just tuned in. So sorry to hear about your granda mate, hope you're doing ok

Don't like that I haven't been yet, regretting my choice this round :p

Which means the Top 3 and Bottom 3 for this round are...

(in alphabetical order)

aaronjennings
    Electric Nitwit
    Irish Aris
    JohnGreenFan
    Kolido
    Sawduck

Loved fargo but I preferred season 2 to be honest although Lorne Malvo is by far the best character in the whole series

Tuning in just in time to see how his risky move paid off...

In 11th with 3 points is
    Electric Nitwit

Maradona In Mexico

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11168104/
    IMDB wrote:
    The Dorados, Culiacan's local team, are at the bottom of the rankings when Maradona arrives, looking for a fresh start. The experts predict disaster.

AhQUsO5l.jpg

Episode 1 Rating: 5
    Episode 2 Rating: 9.3
    Episode 3 Rating: 8.6
    Aggregated Approval Rating: 76.3%

Episode 1: "La llegada"
    It's no secret that I'm not a soccerball fan, but there are certainly sports TV shows and movies, and sports documentaries that I really love, and that includes some soccer-based ones, so went in to this with an open mind. I really don't know anything about Diego Maradona, aside from his name and the fact that he's regarded as one of the greatest soccer players ever. There are a few comments about a history of drug use, but this documentary doesn't really give any of his backstory, and kind of plonks you right in to 2018 assuming you probably already know a lot about Maradona already, which is fair enough, but doesn't exactly give me a whole lot to invest in. It seems like its going somewhere along the lines of being an underdog story, or maybe there's a big twist coming and it ends up being something else entirely, but there was no big hook at the end of the episode or anything to draw me in or indicate what's on the horizon. I'm intrigued to see where it goes, but concerned that it will go nowhere, and I don't think I've ever been so on the fence about something before in my life. It's neither bad nor good, boring nor interesting, it's literally right down the middle of the road for me, so it's getting a right down the middle of the road rating.

Episode 2: "Uno de nosotros"
    Okay, now I'm off the fence, really enjoyed that, loving the underdog story of it all, and looking forward to seeing what happens next. Looking back at the first episode with hindsight, I stand by my rating for that, it was very middle of the road, and they really should have just tacked ten minutes or so onto the beginning of this episode instead, and it would've made for a much stronger premiere episode. Hopefully, it's all killer and no filler in the third episode, and they keep this momentum up.

Episode 3: "El sueño"
    Not as good as the previous episode, but still pretty damn good. I'm definitely invested in what's going on, and I wasn't sure I would be when this one popped up in my PM's. It was always going to be a risky choice due to my antipathy to soccer, but I like documentaries, I like subtitles, and I love underdog stories, so it works for me.

Final Thoughts:
    Yeah, gonna finish it and see how this plays out, so nobody spoil it on me (it goes without saying I hope, but don't spoil any shows on me or anyone else because that's a d*ck move :D)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,123 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

very high scores in this round, and some great choices!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,241 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Yeah, rewatched after submitting and the first episode is crap :(
    It gets better :)

I'll take my medicine for that!

So this is the show that my Granda and I both loved. He never watched it week-to-week because he'd never remember when it was on and didn't know how to set the VCR, but each year when the DVD's were released, he'd give me €50 to go buy the latest season so he could watch it, and then when he was done with them gave them back to me because he insisted they were mine

In 3rd with 12 points is
    Sawduck

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0285331/
    IMDB wrote:
    Jack Bauer races against the clock to subvert terrorist plots and save his nation from ultimate disaster.

dVtB7K7l.jpg

Have I Seen It Before: Yes
    Episode 1 Rating: 9.8
    Episode 2 Rating: 9.9
    Episode 3 Rating: 10
    Aggregated Approval Rating: 99%

Episode 1: "12:00 a.m.-1:00 a.m."
    Was a massive 24 fan back when it first aired, it was appointment viewing for me, and there was a couple of seasons (think around season 5 and 6) where a group of us had watch parties at a friend's house every week for the newest episode. Really unique concept for a series, especially back in 2001, and made for exciting television. Jack Bauer is also one of the greatest TV characters ever, and Kiefer Sutherland plays the role so well. It's a solid pilot, for the most part it's just setting up the board and getting all the pawns into place, but even then they pack a lot in to the runtime. Had been planning to do a full re-watch of this show right before I decided to do a TV Walrus, so it is fortuitous that somebody went for it.

Episode 2: "1:00 a.m.-2:00 a.m."
    Forgot how epic even the Previously On bit at the start of each episode is, iconic stuff. Everything steps up a gear in this episode, already some great twists and plenty of action. I'd actually love to be watching this again not knowing what I know, because all the cloak and dagger stuff that's going on is really exciting, and I know how things pan out, so I can only imagine how edge of your seat it is for people going in knowing nothing.

Episode 3: "2:00 a.m.-3:00 a.m."
    Sh*t! Just! Got! Real! Honestly, for a lot of shows this is season finale level stuff and its only episode four, and having seen every season of 24, that's not even scratching the surface of the level this show operates at. The majority of episodes of 24 get top marks from me though, and if you were still on the fence after the first two episodes, I think by this episode of the show you'll know whether this is a show you're gonna love or not… and I love it, obviously. Gave Kiefer Sutherland his props in the first episode write-up, but I also need to give some mad props to Dennis Haysbert for his portrayal of the iconic Barack Obama David Palmer.

Final Thoughts:
    I'd been planning a full re-watch of this for awhile anyway, and I held off when I knew I was planning to do this Walrus, so it's a great coincidence that it got chosen here for the final round, and I now I don't even have to wait to continue on with the rest of the series, can just jump straight in to the next one as soon as I've wrapped on this round, which just so happens to be as soon as I finish this sentence…

24 is class - it was my second choice for this round.
    There was a lot of late night binge watching because I simply couldn't stop!

So this is the show that my Granda and I both loved. He never watched it week-to-week because he'd never remember when it was on and didn't know how to set the VCR, but each year when the DVD's were released, he'd give me €50 to go buy the latest season so he could watch it, and then when he was done with them gave them back to me because he insisted they were mine

I love that :)

Irish Aris wrote: »
    24 is class - it was my second choice for this round.
    There was a lot of late night binge watching because I simply couldn't stop!

On one re-watch me and my friend did 24 in 24, where we'd watch the whole season in one day... Obviously the episodes are only 40 minutes, so we'd take breaks for meals and whatever throughout the day... Think we did it for the first 5 seasons, before season 6 premiered... Fun times... :D

• Advertisement

Going to have to give 24 a rewatch myself, it's basically the definition of binge watch, I'm glad your grandad loved it to

In 12th with 2 points is
    JohnGreenFan

The Stranger

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9698480/
    IMDB wrote:
    Follows the lives of suburban families whose secrets and lies are made public by the appearance of a stranger.

JdAYQjpl.jpg

Episode 1 Rating: 6.7
    Episode 2 Rating: 6.5
    Episode 3 Rating: 6.1
    Aggregated Approval Rating: 64.3%

Episode 1: "Episode 1"
    I had read one of Harlan Coben's books many years ago and thought it was the biggest load of waffle that ever had the audacity to call itself a mystery novel, so I have tended to swerve any of his other books or TV adaptations, which means the bar was set really low going in to this one. It was alright, there is a good bit of intrigue set up and it was an easy enough watch, there's certainly potential for it to get better, but it's also a bit all over the place at times. There are plenty of characters, but none of them are particularly likeable or grabbing my attention in any way. Some good actors in it though, I've always enjoyed Richard Armitage, Shaun Dooley, Stephen Rea, and Hannah John-Kamen. It's not the disaster, but I wasn't exactly enthralled by it either.

Episode 2: "Episode 2"
    This show doesn't have a lot going on in the way of style or substance, it's all very fluffy and the writing is basic at best, but it's easy to watch and I can't say I'm not enjoying it to a certain extent. Anthony Head and Paul Kaye both make appearances in this episode, which just adds to the list of actors I already like that I mentioned in the last write-up ; none of them are doing the best work of their career by any stretch of the imagination, but it's still fun to see them.

Episode 3: "Episode 3"
    This show is awful, but it's awful to the point that it actually starts getting good again… well, maybe not good, but oddly piques my interest despite the fact I know it's absolute sh*te. Watching it is a bit like when you're in a waiting room, and your phone battery is dead, and the only other thing around is a copy of a crap glossy magazine like Heat or Closer, so you flick through it out of sheer boredom and then end up getting sucked in to the trashy articles and you're happy to keep reading.

Final Thoughts:
    I really want to say I'll never watch another episode of this now that I don't have to, but there's a fair to good chance I will end up watching the rest at some point. It is bad though and if anyone ever brought it up and said they were thinking of watching it, I'd tell them to give it a swerve, and I hate myself for giving it any sort of credit, but it was mildly entertaining.

Have only watched the first three seasons of 24, loved it at the time but then stopped. I think it got a bit *too* wild and out there but I am tempted to go back (have the full boxset on DVD so watching isn't an issue plus it's coming to DisneyPlus next month iirc)

Necro wrote: »
    Have only watched the first three seasons of 24, loved it at the time but then stopped. I think it got a bit *too* wild and out there but I am tempted to go back (have the full boxset on DVD so watching isn't an issue plus it's coming to DisneyPlus next month iirc)

It does, but in a Fast & Furious kind of way, where if you just lean in to it, you'll have a blast...

Although he's been clinging on to that wooden spoon for dear life most of the game, we're finally singing off the same hymn sheet

In 2nd with 13 points is
    Kolido

Jericho

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0805663/
    IMDB wrote:
    A small town in Kansas is literally left in the dark after seeing a mushroom cloud over near-by Denver, Colorado. The townspeople struggle to find answers about the blast and solutions on how to survive.

S8lBaexl.jpg

Episode 1 Rating: 9.9
    Episode 2 Rating: 10
    Episode 3 Rating: 9.9
    Aggregated Approval Rating: 99.3%

Episode 1: "Pilot"
    Post Apocalyptic are a dime a dozen these days, it's a genre I'm a big fan of, and there are some truly fantastic ones. Back in 2006 though they were few and far between, and Jericho was definitely one of the best I had seen at that point, so it holds a special place in my TV nostalgia vault. I haven't seen it since it aired initially and I was concerned it wouldn't hold up, but the pilot was great, and better than I remember. The cast is great, some great character actors in the mix, so lots of recognisable faces, rounded off by big name leading actors Skeet Ulrich and Lennie James, both of whom I have a lot of time for.

Episode 2: "Fallout"
    There's a great energy to this episode, the pacing is incredible, it's very exciting, and amidst all the chaos the characters are becoming more and more developed, and everyone's playing a blinder. Loved every second of this one, firing on all cylinders, can't fault it at all.

Episode 3: "Four Horsemen"
    Another fantastic episode, preferred the second one just slightly more, but all three episodes have been great and flow nicely into one another, slowly giving each of the main characters their moment in the spotlight, and they do a really good job at giving Jericho a sense of community and a town with a rich history.

Final Thoughts:
    I really only remember the broad strokes of the show, a lot of the minor details I've forgotten entirely so looking forward to re-watching this one fully over the next while. Great choice for this round, but would've also fit well in the Underrated & Underappreciated category.

Jericho is a great choice I was going to go with myself for this round but had a feeling someone *cough*Kolido*cough* would pick it so I went for something else :P

The stragglers seem to be making a stand for this final round, as it's just aaronjennings and Irish Aris left to rank, both of whom have been circling the bottom with Kolido for a few rounds now...

But which of them is about to hit the top spot take home a buttload of points???

Unfortunately someone has to take last place each round

In last place with 1 point is
    aaronjennings

Prodigal Son

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10327354/
    IMDB wrote:
    Malcolm Bright, one of the best criminal psychologists around, uses his twisted genius to help the NYPD solve crimes.

xTjGWOBl.jpg

Episode 1 Rating: 2.4
    Episode 2 Rating: 5.3
    Episode 3 Rating: 4.6
    Aggregated Approval Rating: 41%

Episode 1: "Pilot"
    I had such high hopes for this one based on cast alone. With the combination of Tom Payne, Lou Diamond Phillips, Halston Sage, Keiko Agena, and Michael Sheen this could've been a slam dunk, but Michael Sheen is the only one who is any way watchable in this, and even at that not even he is close to being at his best. The premise is a riff on Silence of the Lambs, with elements of Sherlock Holmes, and it also gives off a bit of a Dexter vibe, but it fails to come close to any of those, and is really just a big bland blob of boring. The dialogue was wooden and poorly written too. For one or two half decent elements, and Michael Sheen actually doing a decent job, I'll give it some credit though. There's been some crazy comebacks from other shows after poor pilots throughout the game, so I'll keep an open mind going into the next episode.

Episode 2: "Annihilator"
    It was definitely better than the last episode, but not by much and I don't think there was a huge improvement in quality or anything, I just enjoyed it a good bit more for some reason. Not much more thoughts on this episode to be honest, it just is what it is.

Episode 3: "Fear Response"
    There is some intriguing and interesting stuff going on in the overall arc, but that's only dripped in throughout the episode and a twist I could see coming a mile off at the very end, but it's stuff I could get investested enough in if that was the entire show ; it's not though. The case of the week wasn't particualrly captivating, thought the one they had in episode two was a lot better, so I didn't enjoy the episode as much overall.

Final Thoughts:
    It's unlikely I'll watch any more of this, although of course as soon as I started watching it, I've started seeing articles and a lot of talk about Prodigal Son on some of the TV News sites I follow ; didn't ready any of them, just thought it was an odd coincidence. It's the type of show I could see having a following, and although I thought there was an improvement after the pilot, the show wouldn't really be my cup of tea.

And it wouldn't be a Finale Night without a few major twists, including one show breaking the scale altogether

In 1st with 14 points is
    Irish Aris

Dark

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5753856/
    IMDB wrote:
    A family saga with a supernatural twist, set in a German town, where the disappearance of two young children exposes the relationships among four families.

3MN4xSol.jpg

Episode 1 Rating: 10
    Episode 2 Rating: 10
    Episode 3 Rating: 11
    Aggregated Approval Rating: 103.3%

Episode 1: "Geheimnisse / Secrets"
    Dark is, in my opinion, without a shadow of a doubt, the greastest, cleverest, most amazing TV show ever made and every episode is superb and perfect in its own right, even though it actually just gets better and better as it goes along. I actually don't even want to mention even minor details, because I don't want to spoil a single thing ; the best way to watch Dark is to go into it knowing as little as possible. Everything about is superb, the acting, the cinematography, the score, the soundtrack, the casting, and I love that it's in German, which was one of my favourite subjects in school, so I've always had a soft spot for German pop culture. Yes, I've seen this episode before, several times, but it never gets old and is just as brilliant every time I watch it as it was the first time.

Episode 2: "Lügen / Lies"
    It's hard to talk about a show when you want to give absolutely nothing away, and I wasn't going to do a final one of these, because honestly I got fed up doing them after the third round, but it seemed like a good idea to have a recurring gimmick when I first started, so one last time for old time's sake, here's a final Pitch Meeting…
    • Baran bo Odar & Jantje Friese: We want to make a Netflix show
    • Netflix Exec: Okay, well what's it about?
    • Baran bo Odar & Jantje Friese: It's better if you don't know anything about it before watching
    • Netflix Exec: But, this is a pitch meeting, you're supposed to sell the idea to me, and then I decide whether it should get made or not
    • Baran bo Odar & Jantje Friese: It will be the greatest show you ever see, but trust us you don't want it spoiled on you, so all we can say it's in German and set in a German town.
    • Netflix Exec: This is very unusual, I don't think I can greenlight a project I know nothing about
    • Baran bo Odar & Jantje Friese: If it helps you make a decision, we have brought you a few kilos of cocaine from Germany as a gift, it's the best cocaine you'll ever have, just like Dark is the best show you will ever watch
    • Netflix Exec: Well why didn't you just say that at the start, I'll greenlight any old sh*t as long as someone brings me cocaine
    • Baran bo Odar & Jantje Freise: Dark will not be sh*t, it will be very clever, and we'll need three seasons to tell our story
    • Netflix Exec: Yeah, yeah, whatever you want, now give me this great German cocaine before I accidentally sober up

Episode 3: "Gestern und Heute / Past and Present"
    You know what, feck it… Dark is an league of it's own, is head and shoulders above any other show in existence, so I'm going full Spinal Tap here and dialing this episode up to 11 on a scale that only goes to 10, because it bloody well deserves it, and everyone should witness it's brilliance (in German with subtitles naturally, because the English dub is awful, and even if it wasn't, you'd lose too much of the sheer genius in translation).

Final Thoughts:
    I would gladly do a full re-watch of Dark every few months and I'd never grow tired of it. In case you missed the first several times I mentioned it… Greatest! Show! Ever!

• Advertisement

I can only echo your feelings LeVar.
    Mind-blowing story and all elements of the series fall into place effortlessly and perfectly.

Advertisement