Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debit card to bank account transfer

Options
  • 07-02-2021 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Is there any app thru which I can make a deposit to someone else's bank account using my debit card?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,936 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

ananth1978 wrote: »
    Is there any app thru which I can make a deposit to someone else's bank account using my debit card?

Your own bank's online banking should allow this.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 ananth1978

It does it from bank account to bank account. I'm looking for a 3rd party app which does it. It's mainly to use cashback rewards while using the debit card.

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Dublinandy3

ananth1978 wrote: »
    It does it from bank account to bank account. I'm looking for a 3rd party app which does it. It's mainly to use cashback rewards while using the debit card.

Western union but they have charges. Revolt also, you can deposit with your debit and then send to a bank account.

Advertisement