If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV screen problem & 6 year warranty

Options
  • 08-02-2021 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hi,

I've bought LG TV from you guys back at 2017, and now I see areas on the screen with blurred/ (predominantly) green colour.

Having 6-years warranty with you, I'm wondering what is the next step, how I should go about it?

All the best,
    decus

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

decus wrote: »
    Hi,

I've bought LG TV from you guys back at 2017, and now I see areas on the screen with blurred/ (predominantly) green colour.

Having 6-years warranty with you, I'm wondering what is the next step, how I should go about it?

All the best,
    decus
    Hi Decus.

Sorry to hear you are having some issues with your TV :(

If you drop our service team an email on Service@Richersounds.ie and include your full name and address along with the fault and a phot if possible.
    Once they pick it up they will then arrange a service call out and take it from there.

If you have any issues please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭decus

Hi,

All the best,
    decus
    Hi Decus.

If you drop our service team an email on Service@Richersounds.ie and include your full name and address along with the fault and a phot if possible.
    Once they pick it up they will then arrange a service call out and take it from there.

Hi,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

Will do as advised and let you know if any issues.

Best regards,
    decus

Hi,

All the best,
    decus
    Hi Decus.

Hi,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

Will do as advised and let you know if any issues.

Best regards,
    decus
    No problem at all Decus.

Let me know if you have any issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭decus

No problem at all Decus.

Hi,

As per your instructions, I've contacted the service department and...

A week later, still nothing back from them :(. The service department didn't contact me :(

I also did some further research on the problem and it seems I'm not alone, for example:
    - https://lgcommunity.us.com/discussion/13467/terrible-green-blob-of-discoloration-on-tv-i-spent-over-1-500-on-less-than-2-years-old
    - https://www.avforums.com/threads/help-green-spot-in-middle-of-lg-oled.2154188/

The two threads from the above are explaining exactly the issue I'm having :(

Should I contact the service department again or they will come back to me?

All the best,
    decus

No problem at all Decus.

Hi,

As per your instructions, I've contacted the service department and...

A week later, still nothing back from them :(. The service department didn't contact me :(

I also did some further research on the problem and it seems I'm not alone, for example:
    - https://lgcommunity.us.com/discussion/13467/terrible-green-blob-of-discoloration-on-tv-i-spent-over-1-500-on-less-than-2-years-old
    - https://www.avforums.com/threads/help-green-spot-in-middle-of-lg-oled.2154188/

The two threads from the above are explaining exactly the issue I'm having :(

Should I contact the service department again or they will come back to me?

All the best,
    decus
    Hi Decus.

Sorry that they have not replied back to you yet.

I will get in touch with them tomorrow and see what the hold up is.

Once I speak to them I will revert back to you. They don't work at the weekends unfortunately.
    I will revert back as soon as I get to speaker t

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.