Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Subway - Order a Footlong Sub with Subway app and get a second Footlong Sub free

• 08-02-2021 3:43pm

This week up to Valentine’s Day, we’re serving up the ultimate couple goal - order a Footlong Sub with your Subway® app and get a second Footlong Sub free*.

Ideal if you want to treat your Valentine, or if you just want to enjoy both Subs to yourself!

Just order ahead to collect at a participating store now.

Offer ends Sunday 14th February.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,720 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

This was fantastic last year. Gave my spare to a homeless guy every day for the week. He was none too pleased when the promotion ended though so bought him a few extras but WFH means that relationship ended and I won't get to enjoy this year.

I know it's not a bargain but if you do happen to avail, please think of the homeless - it's bitter out and a meatball marinara warms everyone!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,083 ✭✭✭carbsy

This was fantastic last year. Gave my spare to a homeless guy every day for the week. He was none too pleased when the promotion ended though so bought him a few extras but WFH means that relationship ended and I won't get to enjoy this year.

I know it's not a bargain but if you do happen to avail, please think of the homeless - it's bitter out and a meatball marinara warms everyone!

That was a genuinely nice thing to do. I'm involved with the homeless myself... :cool:

If only more people did what you did....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,894 ✭✭✭monkeybutter

did you get the ride though?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,535 ✭✭✭dobman88

Gret stuff OP. Thanks very much. The college group chat just got lit up so you've made some broke students very happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Take Your Pants Off

How does one order off the app?T There does not seem to be an option..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 396 ✭✭meathman0

How does one order off the app?T There does not seem to be an option..

Make sure your app is up to date.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,752 ✭✭✭degsie

OmegaGene wrote: »
    Open the latest app and there’s a yellow box that says order ahead and collect

There's something about a yellow box and a footlong that wants me to pass on this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

What about the vegan homeless? Won’t someone please think of them?

Advertisement