Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ambrogio Robot Lawnmower

Options
  • 08-02-2021 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi Folks, I am currently debating buying a robot lawnmower. Looking for reviews on an Ambrogio L35 deluxe or the L250 deluxe. My lawn size is approximately 1600m2. Thinking of Ambrogio as they seem reasonably priced compared to Husquvarna and other brands. If any one out there has any one or any info it wud be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭caddy16

Sean9876 wrote: »
    Hi Folks, I am currently debating buying a robot lawnmower. Looking for reviews on an Ambrogio L35 deluxe or the L250 deluxe. My lawn size is approximately 1600m2. Thinking of Ambrogio as they seem reasonably priced compared to Husquvarna and other brands. If any one out there has any one or any info it wud be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Hey Sean, going with an Ambrogio one myself later this year. Independent reviews are very good.

There's a thread here that has lots of reviews/advice on this and other models that's worth reviewing.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin//showthread.php?t=2057213541

Advertisement