Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned for asking a question about GDPR in the cycling forum.

Options
  • 08-02-2021 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭

Absolute disgraceful carry on .

I asked a number of question and was told to report any posts I had issues with.
    I had reported them !

I then received a warning which I didn’t have time to review as 3 mins later I was banned for life as I challenged a mod ?

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 53,829 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Have you PMed the moderator to discuss and try come to a resolution? Please post those PMs here.

• Registered Users Posts: 736 ✭✭✭doughef

awec wrote: »
    Have you PMed the moderator to discuss and try come to a resolution? Please post those PMs here.

Yes

doughef wrote: »
    Yes

Post the PMs please.

Post the PMs please.

Here you go

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Post deleted

Please note only the OP, relevant CMod or Admins are allowed to post in threads here, unless specifically invited to contribute by the CMod or Admin

OP - you do not seem to have exhausted your attempt to resole this with the Mod. You started this thread within 15 minutes of being banned. You are supposed to allow the mod time to respond - a day or two is recommended

• Advertisement

Beasty wrote: »
    Post deleted

Please note only the OP, relevant CMod or Admins are allowed to post in threads here, unless specifically invited to contribute by the CMod or Admin

OP - you do not seem to have exhausted your attempt to resole this with the Mod. You started this thread within 15 minutes of being banned. You are supposed to allow the mod time to respond - a day or two is recommended

The mod and I are cool now !

However, that thread is composed of a little clique.
    Any attempt to interact is ridiculed and bullied.

I do hope my complaint for personal abuse is addressed?

I have been told this issue is now resolved. Admin can close.

doughef please shout if this is not your understanding.

I have been told this issue is now resolved. Admin can close.

doughef please shout if this is not your understanding.

All good

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Marked as resolved.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement