Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat Boarding

Options
  • 08-02-2021 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭

Anyone recommend a good place to board a cat in Carlow?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

I don't know anything about them but they're the only one I know around town. They're out the Athy road

https://jerusalemkennelsandcattery.com/fees/

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Isthisthingon?

We used to put our dog in Happy Campers pet hotel out on the staplestown road.
    They have a cattery too but not sure if they are open at the moment

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭Ms2011

We used to put our dog in Happy Campers pet hotel out on the staplestown road.
    They have a cattery too but not sure if they are open at the moment

Thanks, I'll look them up, I don't need to board her until the summer, just checking out places in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭The Royal Scam

We have used Jerusalem Kennels for our cat twice a year for 2.5 years. Very good and professional setup. Quite a few runs for the cats have direct access to a small segregated outside space.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭Ms2011

We have used Jerusalem Kennels for our cat twice a year for 2.5 years. Very good and professional setup. Quite a few runs for the cats have direct access to a small segregated outside space.

Great, thanks for the feedback, had a look at their website, it looks like a nice setup 👍

• Advertisement
Advertisement