Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365rider.com

• 09-02-2021 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭

www.365rider.com

Anyone bought from this site before?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Swashbuckler

healy1835 wrote: »
    www.365rider.com

Anyone bought from this site before?

Was gonna post that exact question yesterday.... Curse Facebook and its ads....

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭mister paul

I bought a couple of pairs of Brooks from them on Jan 26th. They arrived here on Feb 5th.

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭Infoseeker1975

I have used them twice in the last few months, great values and shoes arrived in a reasonable time on both occasions, will be using them again.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭mrshopkeeper

Ordered runners in early Feb. Delivered a week later. All good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 752 ✭✭✭Sandwell

Yeah, they're my go to retailer for shoes since mid-2021. Highly recommended based on 5/6 orders to date.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,051 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

Bought runners last week

their tracking is either brutal or my runners are stuck in limbo land for the last 5 days ☹️

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Swashbuckler

The tracking isnt the best. Just need to be patient

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭Glencarraig

Ordered the Endorphin Speed 2 on 24/2.........delivered today. Decent service and fantastic prices.

i ordered 22nd

still waiting:(

Still no movement on tracking. ☹️

sent a message to online chat this avo but it was really just a email sent and ticket raised…… fingers crossed for some movement in the morning

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

I bought off them twice. Both Saucony Triumph 18's. First pair was grand, second pair was shabby, looked like it was something thrown out of stock. the seams at the sides came apart within a week. No issues with delivery etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭Glencarraig

If its any consolation I didnt see any movement on the tracking after they told me it was "in progress" until I got a text from DPD telling me that it would be delivered at a particular time, only then was there any change on the Seur tracking.

Arrived.

😀

Advertisement