Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stories of how you got stains on your clothes

• 09-02-2021 1:48pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 165 ✭✭

I think there's something to be learned every time you get a stain on your clothes.

Once when I was in London, and had just bought a hot dog that had mustard on it as I was about to board a tour bus. I was hoping that I could pay, organise my head phones, and find a seat all while holding the hot dog. Once I got to the upper deck of the bus it was somewhat windy and the napkin that had touched the mustard got blown into my crotch! I think I somehow wanted to prove to myself that I could manage it all.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

BRILLIANT! EVOCATIVE!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭randd1

"I was once an intern at the White House.

One time I was wearing this blue dress when President Clinton, smoking a cigar, called me into his office".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 TumblyPanda

Well OP - do I have a thread for you!

boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057286914

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,318 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

randd1 wrote: »
    "I was once an intern at the White House.

One time I was wearing this blue dress when President Clinton, smoking a cigar, called me into his office".

And what. What happened?

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Hyperbollix

AMKC wrote: »
    And what. What happened?

She ended up smoking the cigar

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭.anon.

Had terrible trouble lighting it, I would imagine.

More like the end of the cigar smoked her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

Now we go steady to the pictures
    I always get chocolate stains on my pants
    And my father, he's going crazy
    He says I'm livin' in a trance

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 165 ✭✭Deemed as Normal

Riddle101 wrote: »
    I'm starting to think jam doughnuts are made by satan because they're so good to eat but there's always the risk of jam spilling out and staining your clothes. Despite this, I never learn and continuously eat them while jam squirts out.

A few weeks ago, I had a shower and put on a fresh change of clothes. Decided to have a jam doughnut and of course, the jam spilled onto the t-shirt I just put on. I had to switch the t-shirt for a new one.
    How much do you weigh?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭fizzypish

Riddle101 wrote: »
    I'm starting to think jam doughnuts are made by satan because they're so good to eat but there's always the risk of jam spilling out and staining your clothes. Despite this, I never learn and continuously eat them while jam squirts out.

A few weeks ago, I had a shower and put on a fresh change of clothes. Decided to have a jam doughnut and of course, the jam spilled onto the t-shirt I just put on. I had to switch the t-shirt for a new one.

Got to locate the entry point of the jam to the doughnut and work from there. Rookie mistake.

• Advertisement
Advertisement