Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Guess who showed the Irish up again!

• 09-02-2021 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭

Has anyone watched the recent episode of Catching a killer on Channel 4? It was a heartbreaking story of how an elderly Chinese lady was murdered during a burglary and showed the investigation that the Thames valley police carried out. The police were very thorough in their investigation and identified the most likely culprits after a painstaking search.

Anyways I was getting a sick feeling in my stomach when the documentary crew showed the blurred images of the men being arrested, as my traveler sensor started to go nuts and low and behold the moment the last lad questioned opened his mouth there was no hiding the fact that he was one of our less successful exports. Now the lads got off on lack of evidence but the police were convinced they did it. But Jesus I felt ashamed watching it.

i posted the link below

https://www.channel4.com/programmes/catching-a-killer/on-demand/63635-004

Advertisement