Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pointless Presents: Xander and Richard in the Multiverse of Booms

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72,689 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Dulcimer and Gralla

• Registered Users Posts: 29,376 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Cittern
    Sheku

Tempted, but I'll eat my hat if Bouzouki is pointless!!

Hat duly eaten, v tasty :D

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Cittern
    Sheku

Tempted, but I'll eat my hat if Bouzouki is pointless!!

Nomnomnom Tasty Hat Boomy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

Bouzouki was Pointless?!
    I'm really surprised.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, ABBA Voyage, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

• Advertisement

Denzel Washington
    ?
    John Wayne
    ?
    Tom Cruise

• Registered Users Posts: 18,014 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Denzel Washington
    ?
    ?
    Michelle Rodriguez?
    Tom Cruise

?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    Tom Cruise

:(

God, I'm so crap at putting names to pictures! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

Michelle Rodriguez

• Registered Users Posts: 16,648 ✭✭✭✭Raffingora

C. John Wayne

• Advertisement

Hilary Swank, B?

Denzel Washington
    Hilary Swank
    John Wayne
    Michelle Rodriguez?
    Tom Cruise

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Rewind Festival, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Henry Winkler, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, ABBA Voyage, St. Vincent, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

Knew I knew B

Bouzouki was Pointless?!
    I'm really surprised.
    Those heathens have never heard of lovely smiley Donal Lunny??? :eek:

I remember a review for that Amelia Earhart biopic said that all the costumes looked like they'd just come fresh from the dressing up box.

?
    Phil Collins
    ?
    The Sweet
    Buster Keaton

X
    Phil Collins
    Buster Crabbe
    The Sweet
    Buster Keaton

Boxing
    Phil Collins
    Buster Crabbe
    Sweet
    Buster Keaton

Wrestling?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?

:(

Buster Bloodvessel, C? :D

• Advertisement

Boxing
    Phil Collins
    ?
    Suede
    Buster Keaton

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Those heathens have never heard of lovely smiley Donal Lunny??? :eek:

I was genuinely playing the first Planxty album earlier today!
    :)

I was genuinely playing the first Planxty album earlier today!
    :)
    I applaud your excellent taste in music!

Paul Weller!

:o

1980s Female Detectives!

Sharon Gless
    Tyne Daly

That's it :(

Martin Kove (Cagney and Lacey)
    Carl Lumbly (Cagney and Lacey)
    Anna Carteret (Juliet Bravo)

I was ready to pounce with Len Cariou for Murder, She Wrote. :(

Al Waxman
    (Cagney)

Bill Maynard
    David Haig
    (Juliet)

• Advertisement

Juliet Bravo;

Anna Cartaret
    Stephanie Turner

Advertisement