Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Unused vouchers

• 10-02-2021 12:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭

Just wondering would it be worth starting a thread where people could post screenshots of supermarket vouchers that they cannot or will not use? I’ve two for s valu. First to quote can have them. €5 off €35 and €10 off €50 shop. Expiration on 10 feb 2021

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

alanbk wrote: »
    Just wondering would it be worth starting a thread where people could post screenshots of supermarket vouchers that they cannot or will not use? I’ve two for s valu. First to quote can have them. €5 off €35 and €10 off €50 shop. Expiration on 10 feb 2021

Sounds like a good idea

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭snoopy84

Ooh I could contribute alot here. Always forget to use them, and am filled with rage when I realise 1 or 2 days before expiry. Do you not need to present the physical voucher then no?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,312 ✭✭✭munster87

Can supervalu ones be used online? Getting shops delivered the past few weeks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,594 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

I'd say pm only. We've had experiences here before where people use a code and don't say anything. Then someone else goes in to use it and it has expired.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,625 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

snoopy84 wrote: »
    Do you not need to present the physical voucher then no?

I thought that as well especially for Dunnes vouchers on the end of the till receipts?
    Their email vouchers work by scanning but I've never tried to do scan with the €10 off €50 shop printed voucher.
    As said, PM is the only way it would work.

• Advertisement

Surely it's best to put such coupons in the relevant threads here?

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1530

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 121 ✭✭Carodh

Super Valus vouchers can’t be used without the matching SuperValu points card. So wouldn’t be much point posting them up here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,233 ✭✭✭irishchris

Carodh wrote: »
    Super Valus vouchers tcan’t be used without the matching SuperValu points card. So wouldn’t be much point posting them up here.

Yes they can if used online

• Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 5,843 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quackster

irishchris wrote: »
    Yes they can if used online
    And they can in store too. I've done so plenty of times.

If you're using the self-service checkouts, all you need is the nine-digit code which you type in.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭alanbk

Surely it's best to put such coupons in the relevant threads here?

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1530

Perhaps mod wants to move to there so ? I’ve one 10 off 50 left expires today if someone wants it. Quote please.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,321 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I had a look there and 175 people are currently viewing this forum but only 66 of those are members. Using PMs will starve the vultures.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,025 ✭✭✭✭GBX

muffler wrote: »
    I had a look there and 175 people are currently viewing this forum but only 66 of those are members. Using PMs will starve the vultures.

Yep. Worked well with other threads. Definitely go PM route.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭alanbk

I have 0 x €5 off €35 shop for S Valu valid 11 to 20 February screen shots.

Pm for links.

all gone

Advertisement