Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shoutout to Padraig at Blacknight... :-)

• 10-02-2021 7:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

This isn't a question. 

But I'd just like to especially thank Padraig at blacknight for going above and beyond the call of duty and helping debug a database error I was having.

At the time I was a relatively new blacknight customer and wasn't being charged a whole lot for hosting. So Padraig taking the time to help with my WordPress database/admin login issue was sincerely appreciated.

This was some months back. And I've been looking for a chance to express my gratitude. Padraig even joined my slack channel for a time so he could interface with some of my devs and with me.

I'd just like to heartily recommend blacknight to anyone thinking of setting up a website going forward. I'm also very happy with their web server response time. Even on their shared server packages. Their time-to-first-byte is industry leading amongst the Irish web hosts in my opinion.

Thanks guys :-)

Comments

Advertisement