Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infraction dispute

Options
  • 10-02-2021 2:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭

Tried to resolve and discuss with Mod to no avail.

Maybe someone else could assist

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

^^ That doesn't exactly provide a wealth of detail. What exactly do you wish to dispute? And what has been the extent of your discussions with the moderator so far?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭Happy4all

mike_ie wrote: »
    ^^ That doesn't exactly provide a wealth of detail. What exactly do you wish to dispute? And what has been the extent of your discussions with the moderator so far?

Red card in wales v Ireland rugby match thread.

Multiple pms with mod Zzippy.

Can c&p later

"Originally Posted by Happy4all
    Can we get this resolved? I'm at a loss to understand rationale"

When I pointed out that he ignored a similar comment in the thread by another poster, he stated it was by "friend of his"

I got the following responses:

Me:And you seem to me, you are being presumptive about the other one. It was not an attack on the poster.

Zzippy: I don't for a second believe that. So I'm not going to overturn the card. If you want to appeal, try the dispute resolution forum.

Me:I'm trying to resolve it as requested.

Me:Tell me what you believe? that might be helpful.

Zzippy:No, I have better things to do with my time. I have explained to you that you have an infraction on your record. If you don't want to accept it you can appeal in the dispute resolution forum. I'm not going to waste another second on this

Happy4all wrote: »
    "Originally Posted by Happy4all
    Can we get this resolved? I'm at a loss to understand rationale"

When I pointed out that he ignored a similar comment in the thread by another poster, he stated it was by "friend of his"

I got the following responses:

Me:And you seem to me, you are being presumptive about the other one. It was not an attack on the poster.

Zzippy: I don't for a second believe that. So I'm not going to overturn the card. If you want to appeal, try the dispute resolution forum.

Me:I'm trying to resolve it as requested.

Me:Tell me what you believe? that might be helpful.

Zzippy:No, I have better things to do with my time. I have explained to you that you have an infraction on your record. If you don't want to accept it you can appeal in the dispute resolution forum. I'm not going to waste another second on this

Is this being reviewed by Admin?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

It will be reviewed by a CMod, or admin acting in the role of CMod, shortly.

• Advertisement

mike_ie wrote: »
    It will be reviewed by a CMod, or admin acting in the role of CMod, shortly.

Thank you.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,291 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Apologies for the delay. As the only Sports CMod currently active on the site is also a Rugby mod, I am taking on the role of CMod here. You will have the right to appeal to another Admin if you are dissatisfied with my decision

You received a red card for this post

In that post you replied to another poster "do FcUK off!"

That is a red card pretty much anywhere on the site

Card upheld

Please advise if you wish another Admin to review this

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement