Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone app

• 10-02-2021 2:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,725 ✭✭✭✭

What's the story with this? It's been down for months now. Yet I keep getting texts from VF about their weekly draws, and urging me to go to their app. Does the left hand not know what the right hand is doing?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭BowWow

blueser wrote: »
    What's the story with this? It's been down for months now. Yet I keep getting texts from VF about their weekly draws, and urging me to go to their app. Does the left hand not know what the right hand is doing?

?
    Working perfectly for me, enter the draw every week, can look up bills etc. Issue must be at your end...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,725 ✭✭✭✭blueser

BowWow wrote: »
    ?
    Working perfectly for me, enter the draw every week, can look up bills etc. Issue must be at your end...
    This is what I was getting.....

Screenshot-20210210-185006-My-Vodafone.jpg

Have uninstalled, then reinstalled the app. Running fine now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭Bummer1234

working fine for me on iOS but your not missing much OP, I enter the competitions but always wonder why i bother!

Advertisement