Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Today's Transactions & Transaction In Progress

Options
  • 10-02-2021 3:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Today I received a payment into my bank account, however it shows in status "Today's Transactions & Transaction In Progress". What does that mean? When will the payment just move to the other transactions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi TripleAce 

Thanks for checking in with us. 

If it was an electronic payment funds should be available to you straight away. 

Tomorrow it will move from this for you as it's just come in today. 

Hoping this helps, 

Many thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭TripleAce

Thank you Alison!

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭NurseBridie

I made a payment to a BOI credit care yesterday and today it is still showing in Today's transactions and is not showing on the credit card online where I would expect it to be there by today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

I made a payment to a BOI credit care yesterday and today it is still showing in Today's transactions and is not showing on the credit card online where I would expect it to be there by today.
    Hi NurseBridie,

Thanks for your comment here today.

Credit Card payments will take 1 working day. If you made the payment before 3:30pm yesterday, the funds will be in your credit card account throughout the day today.

Many thanks,
    Megan

Advertisement