Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liveline Valentine: Roses are red, violations are blue, do be, do be do be do.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

The Cork cannibals getting another airing today

don't think I can listen to anymore descriptions of the acts of these evil monsters

• Registered Users Posts: 5,730 ✭✭✭TheHomeService

I'm certain Humble Joe will find a way to shoehorn a mention of his trip to the grave yesterday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,322 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Joe with the Cork solicitors story.

https://youtu.be/-LewKgm79-8
    Ha ha my dog is like that too!
    Only he spins around constantly like a hammer thrower...daft as a brush

He was the same with the miss Ireland thing a bit bizarre last while...even for him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭generalgerry

Mod Nothwithstanding the strong rumours in circulation about an extremely serious matter involving an individual in the media, please do not go into details about the case here or otherwise attempt to identify the individual on this thread or forum for the present. The subject of sexual abuse is highly sensitive to both victims and also wrongful accusations are as serious. We have to really hope that any justice will be done.

Can I suggest that we all meet up in my shebeen to discuss instead?

furiousox wrote: »
    Horrible story.
    Equally horrible if not true.
    Much as I'd like to see the woke person chased down grafton st by an angry mob I would have my doubts as to the authenticity of the story.
    Too easy to destroy someone online these days with completely fabricated allegations.
    #silfox! :D

I'd just like to say, furiousox did unspeakable things to me one time. To protect the privacy of others I can't reveal further details.

If you need a pitchfork, theyre on sale for 2 euros each at Hogans Hardware, Clanbrassil Street.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Can I suggest that we all meet up in my shebeen to discuss instead?

What's the secret knock?

sligojoek wrote: »
    What's the secret knock?

1850 sequential knocks gets you in the door (and hurts your hand)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

Hopefuly hes gotten his head around the fact TWO people worked together on this croime.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Michael Collins slippers on the news now. Will Joe follow up?

• Advertisement

PieOhMy wrote: »
    Hopefuly hes gotten his head around the fact TWO people worked together on this croime.

Focusing on these two people is such a deliberate avoidance of discussing any of the real issues affecting the country. Where is the discussion of the lockdown? A lot of people on other radio stations are voicing their concerns but none of these people are ringing liveline? Liveline is a complete sham it has nothing to do with the "voices of the callers", it is all about RTE protecting themselves and the Government by putting out stories about a man who's bike was stolen 50 years ago.

Focusing on these two people is such a deliberate avoidance of discussing any of the real issues affecting the country. Where is the discussion of the lockdown? A lot of people on other radio stations are voicing their concerns but none of these people are ringing liveline? Liveline is a complete sham it has nothing to do with the "voices of the callers", it is all about RTE protecting themselves and the Government by putting out stories about a man who's bike was stolen 50 years ago.

Ya but TWO people working together on a crime is almost unheard of!

I get what you mean tho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,099 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

He must have had a talking to from upstairs about his "MAYDAY MAYDAY" rant last week and has been told to leave it alone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

Vaccines............Anecdotal evidence is king in Joe’s world.

February 25 221

In other words she was *not* given an appointment, to be clear?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,024 ✭✭✭✭Dempo1

Why why why

Is maith an scáthán súil charad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,517 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Did someone unplug the vaccine fridge to charge their EyePhone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,274 ✭✭✭shearforce

Dempo1 wrote: »
    Why why why

For whoy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

On midwest there this morning 420 vaccines were sent to a practice instead of 42

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

My gp has a large group of over 85's and as of last week they hadn't even heard where they were due to get any, let alone make appointments.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 14,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

On midwest there this morning 420 vaccines were sent to a practice instead of 42

ffs, really starting to feel if there is a way to fook this up, HSE will do it. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,536 ✭✭✭touts

I wasn't first. I should be first. Why am I not first.

Karens

its a total shambles

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭DoctorEdgeWild

Joe not understanding how a list works. Everyone is first.

I suspect there's a yarn being spun about actual vaccinations being promised and actually be done

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,270 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

Today: 85 year old is old and vulnerable

Tomorrow: 85 year old is capable of being President of the USA and use an eye pad at the same time

I'd say these two are great craic in the queue for breakfast on a package holiday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,247 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Did someone unplug the vaccine fridge to charge their EyePhone?

My money's on one of the three twins. Did it yesterday; Joe left them alone to do their ecker as he nipped out digging up graves.

How do you bump someone UP the list without someone going down on the list?

I said it to my Dad last night, I bet Joe will be talking about this in the next few days.

Where's my NAMA vaccine Joe? I have an underlying condition and Im not asking anyone to be bumped off the list, but I think I should be first.

"De CF people didn't want anyone to be bumped off de list, dey just wanted to be moved up de list"

Duffy really is a very stupid man!

• Advertisement

Churchtown coffee gang today. Lots more groups in grounds of this shop where seating is provided.

sligojoek wrote: »
    Michael Collins slippers on the news now. Will Joe follow up?

Better; a man rings up to say that he has a photocopy of Dev's bedpan.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,522 ✭✭✭cozar

100 emails there's your problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

If this is anything to go by I'll be lucky to be vaccinated by christmas

BPKS wrote: »
    Today: 85 year old is old and vulnerable

Tomorrow: 85 year old is capable of being President of the USA and use an eye pad at the same time

He's unbelievable when it comes to age. 'You're great, you're great, you're great!!' if you can walk down the stairs. Also, you're a young, young, young man at 95. While also being vulnerable. And invulnerable.

I'd say Katie has managed quite well thank you very much in private practice

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,270 ✭✭✭✭BPKS

She met them in ALDI - when she was buying flowers

Bonus tears for Joe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,886 ✭✭✭✭Roger_007

So where dafuq are the 300,000 who have been vaccinated?

• Advertisement

Mention of Aldi gets a 'My God'.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,195 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Computer says no

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,005 ✭✭✭✭2smiggy

this ringing in and whining is going to solve everything

If this is anything to go by I'll be lucky to be vaccinated by christmas

Don't worry we'll have new variants by then to make it all useless anyway :D

"You bumped into them, so to speak, in Aldi, figuratively."

New scriptwriter needed in Studio 4, pronto.

Just waiting for Duffy to speculate where the Cork two are on the vaccine list.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,322 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

BPKS wrote: »
    She met them in ALDI - when she was buying flowers
    There roses are extremely cheap I hear..

Maybe you should take some of the €200+ you charge private patients for a 10 minute consultation and buy the ****ing vaccine.

I stopped listening to news but saw that my group were due to be done in sept/oct and now somehow 80% of adults are to be done by june? Wtf that's incredible.

I dont belive a word about the vaccine roll out. Maybe around Christmas I'll be done is the rough I idea in my mind.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭dhaughton99

It’s a waste giving it to old people.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,274 ✭✭✭shearforce

Roger_007 wrote: »
    So where dafuq are the 300,000 who have been vaccinated?

teneriefe

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement