Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS App

• 10-02-2021 8:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭

Does anyone else get signed out of this on a regular basis?

I have 2FA on and with most other services or apps once you do it once, say on your mobile, it becomes a trusted device from then on.

But on this app I have to sign in nearly every time I open it and with a new 2FA code.

Is it the same for others?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,797 ✭✭✭lertsnim

I wouldnt have to sign in too regularly. Maybe three times since I updated it from the old version.

• Registered Users Posts: 313 ✭✭TinCanMan

Keith186 wrote: »
    Does anyone else get signed out of this on a regular basis?

I have 2FA on and with most other services or apps once you do it once, say on your mobile, it becomes a trusted device from then on.

But on this app I have to sign in nearly every time I open it and with a new 2FA code.

Is it the same for others?

I've noticed this with the updated app too. I also have 2FA enabled.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,197 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Only if I go to buy something, other than that it never asks me to sign in. But every single time I go to buy something it wants me to sign in. Which is fair enough I reckon.

Advertisement