Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weston kitchens Kilcullen

Options
  • 10-02-2021 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭

Has anyone any experience with Weston kitchens? Good or bad, would you mind just dropping me a pm?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭calgary bound

yellow hen wrote: »
    Has anyone any experience with Weston kitchens? Good or bad, would you mind just dropping me a pm?

Just ordered my kitchen with Rory, absolutely over the moon with what he has planned for us. I didn't go anywhere else as I wanted to support a small local business so I am not sure if his price is higher or lower than average.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭corm500

We got a new kitchen with Rory a couple of years back. He did a fantastic job, really top quality materials and he knows what he is talking about. Good price too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

corm500 wrote: »
    We got a new kitchen with Rory a couple of years back. He did a fantastic job, really top quality materials and he knows what he is talking about. Good price too.

Thanks a million both. Very nice guy but as with anyone would just like to know more about their reputation. Not from the area. So far impressed though....price is pending though :o

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭calgary bound

Rory is due to fit our kitchen once restrictions are loosened hopefully in April so I can report back then if you are going ahead. He has been an absolute pleasure to deal with. I can't wait to get it installed!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Rory is due to fit our kitchen once restrictions are loosened hopefully in April so I can report back then if you are going ahead. He has been an absolute pleasure to deal with. I can't wait to get it installed!

We haven't confirmed with him yet as waiting on other building costs to come in but they are our front runners right now.

Is it a one man show? Just Rory?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭corm500

yellow hen wrote: »
    We haven't confirmed with him yet as waiting on other building costs to come in but they are our front runners right now.

Is it a one man show? Just Rory?

He had two guys with him, I think one might have been his son. As I say, we were delighted with how it turned out.

Advertisement