Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ramifications to Company

• 10-02-2021 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Was talking to my friend tonight and she is going into a review meet next week.
    She won a big account mid year and is in a very strong position to request better terms.
    She is a director of the company with some equity.
    She is contemplating asking the company to make a fairly sizable additional contribution of 20k per annum to her pension for the next 5 years, be it as a once off annual contribution or broken down to an additional monthly contribution to what they already contribute monthly.
    She is on an executive pension plan.

Before asking for same she would want to know the ramifications to the company. She mentioned she read somewhere that the company can claim contributions to executive pension plans back on corporation tax. Are there any other costs to the company apart from the contributions. Are there any ramifications with respect to her tax situation etc.
    Thanks, I mentioned the great community here to her tonight while talking and she asked me to put up her situation to see if she could get some pointers.

Advertisement