Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nike 20% off Full Price products

• 11-02-2021 9:58am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 438 ✭✭

T&Cs apply, for Nike members, etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭rizzee

Bought something on the site on Thursday evening, got the email yesterday with tracking details - happy days.

Clicked in and says item delivered on 19th January and signed by XXX in Swords (I don't live in Swords)

Just got on to customer chat and explained, just hoping there wasn't a mix up, or to update tracking details in the system if they're using the same codes and was asked to check with my neighbour XXX to see if they have it :D Gave me a laugh.

Not worried as their customer service and returns is one of the best out there. Got the message through in the end and they're looking into it. Wasn't expecting anything for 1-2 weeks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 cianaldo_

Anyone know if this is still active? Doesn't seem to be applying for me when I checkout

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,303 ✭✭✭ongarite

Seeing good deals on trainers.
    React Infinity Run down to €112.
    Excellent price, usual price is €160 on most sites.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 438 ✭✭The_Dave

cianaldo_ wrote: »
    Anyone know if this is still active? Doesn't seem to be applying for me when I checkout
    No, it ended on Tuesday morning, but I was unable to amend the title to say it expired

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,137 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

The_Dave wrote: »
    T&Cs apply, for Nike members, etc.
    Thanks for that!

I ordered runners on Sunday and they arrived today with DPD, quicker than I had expected!

• Advertisement
Advertisement