Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GCN+

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭devonp

can't access Tour de Suisse on GCN+......
    anyone else having issues ?

i see now its not on the list for the ROI ??

devonp wrote: »
    can't access Tour de Suisse on GCN+......
    anyone else having issues ?

i see now its not on the list for the ROI ??

As far as I can see Eurosport still have an hours highlights scheduled for 10pm on ES 2 not sure about GCN+

• Registered Users Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭Macy0161

Suisse wasn't there on firetv yesterday, but appeared to be on the Android app. I didn't try it as I couldn't be bothered finding the chromecast at that stage of the night!

Edit - shows as an option but not available when you click on it. RoI not listed, which is a bit mad.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,210 ✭✭✭Junior

Dan Lloyd tweeted yesterday that they don't have rights to Suisse in Ireland *shrugs shoulders*

• Registered Users Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭07Lapierre

Tour de Suisse highlights on GCN+ worked for me. (Watched it this morning)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,047 ✭✭✭G1032

07Lapierre wrote: »
    Tour de Suisse highlights on GCN+ worked for me. (Watched it this morning)

Won't work for me
    What platform you watching on?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭07Lapierre

G1032 wrote: »
    Won't work for me
    What platform you watching on?

GCN+ App on an iPone8

07Lapierre wrote: »
    GCN+ App on an iPone8

Cheers
    Not working on Android but I'll try Windows and see

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭RunDMC

I've been able to get the short highlights for the TdS on the GCN+ app. It appears that that whoever was selling the rights isn't packing streaming with broadcast, strangely.

R

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭TheBlaaMan

RunDMC wrote: »
    I've been able to get the short highlights for the TdS on the GCN+ app. It appears that that whoever was selling the rights isn't packing streaming with broadcast, strangely.

R

On neither Andriod nor Windows PC can I get anything other than 4-6 minutes of highlights each night, yet Eurosport are broadcastng one hours highlights every night. They are the same company..... why can't we get decent highlights on a premium app!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭elchupanebrey

Constantly have close and reopen app on phone to try and watch highlights or previous broadcasts. Not great at all

Constantly have close and reopen app on phone to try and watch highlights or previous broadcasts. Not great at all

Isn't it absolutely infuriating?
    All the updates to the app that there have been and still this isn't fixed. I've contacted them a few times about this issue. I might as well be talking to the wall.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭elchupanebrey

Isn't it absolutely infuriating?
    All the updates to the app that there have been and still this isn't fixed. I've contacted them a few times about this issue. I might as well be talking to the wall.

It is brutal at times.

Tempted at this stage to go back to Eurosport player. Never a problem. And it would continue on from where you left off if you closed the app for a while.

It is brutal at times.

Tempted at this stage to go back to Eurosport player. Never a problem. And it would continue on from where you left off if you closed the app for a while.

Ad free on GCN is a huge bonus

Ad free on GCN is a huge bonus
    You get that on the eurosport player too though. Or you did last time I had it before I let the sub end.

I won't pay for two subs, but pretty disappointed with Tour de Suisse being on Eurosport player and not GCN+. If that begins to happen regularly I'll be going back to eurosport player, as I've only watched a handful of the non-racing stuff on GCN.

Macy0161 wrote: »
    You get that on the eurosport player too though. Or you did last time I had it before I let the sub end.

I won't pay for two subs, but pretty disappointed with Tour de Suisse being on Eurosport player and not GCN+. If that begins to happen regularly I'll be going back to eurosport player, as I've only watched a handful of the non-racing stuff on GCN.

Oh. I wasn't aware of that. When I was subscribed to ES Player I wasn't getting ad free.

Oh. I wasn't aware of that. When I was subscribed to ES Player I wasn't getting ad free.
    You had to look for it - if you just clicked on the live streams of the channels it had adds. It was an option further down the page with the other stuff that wasn't live on the main channels.

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭devonp

can't log in seems very buggy lately...anyone else...is IlLombardia streaming on it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭The Buster

bit late replying to you know but no issues today or anytime in last few months

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

I've had no issues with it recently. Every now and then the Apple TV drops the feed but I think that's more to do with my home network as it happens the odd time with other feeds/streams.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭ballyharpat

I have trouble with it, it won't cast from the laptop to the tv sometimes, when I cast then using 'cast desktop' it is lagging, and terrible quality. I can't scrub from the phone, if a race is on, you can only watch it at whatever point it's at, you can't rewind it, eg if you miss the start of a cx race, or if you want to pause for a few minutes, it won't start where you paused it, it will start wherever the race is-I'm seriously disappointed with it.

Working fine for me on FireTV, albeit I haven't been watching much live recently - watched the whole of Roubaix, over last weeks turbo sessions, without issue; Extended highlights of Lombardy and Paris-Tours this morning.

Advertisement