Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365Online Export Transactions

Options
  • 11-02-2021 12:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

I have always gone into 365 online, selected my account, select a month and then did export transactions and I would be asked where to store the file and a file of my monthly transactions would be stored. I am trying to do this today, select export transactions get a dialog screen telling me something irrelevant and then nothing? Is this feature being removed? I can see myself using the export feature more because the new user interface has too much whitespace.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

I have always gone into 365 online, selected my account, select a month and then did export transactions and I would be asked where to store the file and a file of my monthly transactions would be stored. I am trying to do this today, select export transactions get a dialog screen telling me something irrelevant and then nothing? Is this feature being removed? I can see myself using the export feature more because the new user interface has too much whitespace.
    Hi NurseBridie,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.ie. 

I am sorry to hear you're having this difficulty. Can I ask what the dialog screen says when you try to export your transactions? Once we have a little more information we will try our very best to help you here.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Many thanks,
    Megan

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭NurseBridie

Before you continue ...
    Export transactions

You can export up to 256 lines of recent transactions (or 990 lines of your filtered search) in CSV format to MS Excel or any standard spreadsheet program.

Please note Bank of Ireland can’t be held responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any information once it’s stored on your system.

I press OK and them I'm just back to where I started before I pressed Export Transactions

Before you continue ...
    Export transactions

You can export up to 256 lines of recent transactions (or 990 lines of your filtered search) in CSV format to MS Excel or any standard spreadsheet program.

Please note Bank of Ireland can’t be held responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any information once it’s stored on your system.

I press OK and them I'm just back to where I started before I pressed Export Transactions
    Thanks for getting back to me with this information.

Can I ask if you have pop ups enabled on your browser? You can check this on chrome by going to more settings> privacy and security and then click pop ups and redirects. If you select 'allow' and then try to export your transactions again, this should work for you.

Please let me know if this works.

Many thanks,
    Megan 

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭NurseBridie

Of course I don't have pop ups and redirects enabled as Chrome by defaults does not have this enabled and so I would view it as a security risk to enable it. I never had to have it enabled before to get export transactions working why would I have to enable it now? If I have no choice I will switch it on and off but what other items won't work if I don't have this on permanently for the 365 website?

Of course I don't have pop ups and redirects enabled as Chrome by defaults does not have this enabled and so I would view it as a security risk to enable it. I never had to have it enabled before to get export transactions working why would I have to enable it now? If I have no choice I will switch it on and off but what other items won't work if I don't have this on permanently for the 365 website?
    Thanks for getting back to me again NurseBridie.

It would be necessary to allow pop ups in order to export your transactions.

Many thanks,
    Megan

• Advertisement
Advertisement