Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a house to rent

Options
  • 11-02-2021 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭

Hi All, Back when I was last looking to rent around ten years ago you could put a wanted ad up on daft. This feature seems to be gone. Is there anywhere else I can do this ?

We are renovating our house so need a place for six months. A lot of leases are for one year plus. I’m in Dublin, if that makes a difference.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭TSQ

Adverts.ie and Boards.ie have wanted ads. Have seen houses for sale on there, no idea if wanted to rent would work. Try Airbnb..you might be able to negotiate the rents down in the current climate, cheaper than renting an extra 6 months you don’t need, plus all utilities usually included so saves a lot of hassle. Approach estate agents directly, they may have landlords who would settle for short term. Finally, approach the landlords on Daft and see if they would agree a shorter term.

Advertisement