Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon Prime Bargains - Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,412 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

Coqopan - a worthy purchase. I've used mine several times and it makes a great chicken. I'd recommend it.

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭blobbie

brightkane wrote: »
    Did anyone bag the hue outdoor sensor for £15.81 ?

Back for £15.81 now

• Registered Users Posts: 17,018 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

blobbie wrote:
    Back for £15.81 now

I checked this again at 8am & it's 30.34 plus vat. These are very tight timing for the discount

• Registered Users Posts: 6,652 ✭✭✭The Continental Op

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    I checked this again at 8am & it's 30.34 plus vat. These are very tight timing for the discount

Is it timing or availability? Most of those really good lightning deals are for limited stock and do go quickly.

Wake me up when it's all over.

Is it timing or availability? Most of those really good lightning deals are for limited stock and do go quickly.

This time it's due to availability, previous times it it was due to timing, and none of the times were lightning deals.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,615 ✭✭✭grogi

Amazon dynamically changes the prices based on various factors.

But if it went down twice already, there is very good chance it will plummet again. Maybe not get as low as previously though.

grogi wrote: »
    Amazon dynamically changes the prices based on various factors.

But if it went down twice already, there is very good chance it will plummet again. Maybe not get as low as previously though.

This time it's actually because it's out of stock.

I'll keep an eye out over the next few days. I might get lucky

Sleeper12 wrote: »

Set an alert using Keepa.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭bidiots

migrant wrote: »
    I'm almost out of coffee beans! Been in Ireland 5 years now but I've only ever bought coffee beans from Amazon. all my Subscribe and Saves for coffee have been replaced by a middle finger. The end is nigh, the sky is falling. Where do I buy coffee beans from now? (Ps, I'm not a millionaire)

My goto Taylors

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭shalom

blobbie wrote: »
    Back for £15.81 now

I woke at 05.18 this morning and looked at bargain alerts, why i dont know !!!

I bought 2 philips hue outdoor and went back to sleep. thank you

From no chat thread ......
    OmegaGene wrote: »
    Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush, 2019 Edition
    RRP: £299.00
    Price: £104.99 Delivery at no extra cost for Prime members
    You Save: £194.01 (65%)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01LWSU3EO/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I know its a quote btw. Those words always make me laugh.

Check it at camelcamelcamel.com https://uk.camelcamelcamel.com/product/B01LWSU3EO :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭Doge

The fairywill range of electric toothbrushes are a great clone of the Philips soniccare range and are dirt cheap. The battery lasts a month.
    Just search for fairywill in Amazon.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Got a vat refund, Reason for refund: Export fee reduced
    The following is the breakdown of your refund for this item:

Import Fee Deposit Refund: £1.45

Your refund is being credited as follows:

GC: £1.45
    From
    Order Total: £0.00
    Selected Payment Method(s): Gift Card (£62.23)
    Import Fees Deposit£11.77

Few months old order.

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,227 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

I got 4 or 5 of those refunds in the last 3 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Sup08

Twin pack rechargeable torches. Very bright.

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0895H8MMX/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_apa_fabc_318QXVXEFYBV8RXCGRSP?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Already bought this a few months back and they're great little torches to have in the car or shed. Good price now, got another 2.

I got 4 or 5 of those refunds in the last 3 days.

Got two refunds yesterday

• Registered Users Posts: 1,932 ✭✭✭Citizenpain

Sup08 wrote: »

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0895H8MMX/ref=cm_sw_r_wa_apa_fabc_318QXVXEFYBV8RXCGRSP?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Already bought this a few months back and they're great little torches to have in the car or shed. Good price now, got another 2.

Agree . They are decent

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭kaerobe

shalom wrote: »
    I woke at 05.18 this morning and looked at bargain alerts, why i dont know !!!

I bought 2 philips hue outdoor and went back to sleep. thank you

if for some reason you woke from your sleep delirium and realised you dont have a hue, I will happily take 1! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭bennyob

Agree . They are decent

+1 here. Great light from them.

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Yellow Dog

Sup08 wrote: »

They work out at £14.99

Yellow Dog wrote: »
    They work out at £14.99

Think there was a deal on them when that was first posted as they were cheaper when I first looked.

Think there was a deal on them when that was first posted as they were cheaper when I first looked.

Yeah. They were on offer and got two for 15 euro.
    There are similar looking ones for a little cheaper but I purchased the same ones I did previously and have to say, they are very bright and feel sturdy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭ablelocks

spring sale starting Monday - hopefully there'll be discounts on the warehouse stuff too...

ablelocks wrote: »
    spring sale starting Monday - hopefully there'll be discounts on the warehouse stuff too...

I've already got a wishlist of warehouse stuff ready just in case there are some decent discounts.

Another 30% off would be nice, would bring a couple of items I have listed down below £20 so that would be another 20% off :D

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Yellow Dog

Just a suggestion.

Perhaps posters could quote price when posting.

Another refund :D
    We are writing to confirm that we are processing your refund in the amount of £0.03 for your Order

• Registered Users Posts: 10,770 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Another refund :D

I got this today too for an echo show.

• Advertisement

Yellow Dog wrote: »
    Kounga Unisex Classic Kukenan Backpack 35 Ltr,

£3.70

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07NCP4XYT?th=1&psc=1

Great bargain, touch and go there, I nearly bought three to make up bug out bags for the family but just managed to get control of myself in time.

Advertisement