Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Amazon Prime Bargains - Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,615 ✭✭✭grogi

That is odd, have never sent any return to the UK...is always Portaoise. Assume your address is in ROI?

Yes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭Doge

If anyone could report back on that 5 off your next purchase of 25 deal i posted in the amazon bargains thread it would be great.

Itching to see if it works fine! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

looking promising

Get £5 off your next £25 purchase
    Promotion ends in 32 days

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭SourSessions

Says I'm not eligible :(

A2LUE42 wrote: »
    looking promising

Get £5 off your next £25 purchase
    Promotion ends in 32 days

Even though it says that in the assistant its not working for me on UK.

It is working for me on Amazon.de with another account though.

I think ill have to change the post.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Doge wrote: »
    Even though it says that in the assistant its not working for me on UK.

It is working for me on Amazon.de with another account though.

I think ill have to change the post.

same for me, so looks like it is there, but not when you try and purchase..

Just updated my post and the 5euro off is working for Amazon.de only.

Apologies for the mishap, but the assistant was a bit misleading.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭ablelocks

got a message the promotion can only work on chrome or firefox. (I'm using ms edge)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭ablelocks

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭keos

ablelocks wrote: »
    showing as £159 for me?

looks like there was a price increase from around 9am today

• Advertisement

showing as £159 for me?

Tick tock.

WIepaNA.png

• Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭Yellow Dog

grogi wrote: »
    It is very random - I often had to post things to UK. And I almost exclusively buy from Amazon directly.

Only time I had to return an item to UK was when I used AddressPal.

I got on chat and they sent me an ROI return label.
    #
    Guy I was chatting with understood straight away, so it was obviously a common thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,336 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

My coqopan arrived today. Never heard of the thing until I read about it here. Will test her out at the weekend.

I missed seeing this. It looks really good. wonder is it worth it at the full price.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭SourSessions

I missed seeing this. It looks really good. wonder is it worth it at the full price.

It's at its highest price it's ever been right now - I would set up an alert and wait.

In saying that, I made a chicken with it for Easter and thought it was great. The skin was so crisp and had a really strong chicken flavor. Meat was moist. Definitely recommend.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,760 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Can I ask what the red card in the non chat thread was about,?

Nalz wrote: »

Referral links.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,033 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Nalz wrote: »
    sneaky referral codes posted in the Amazon links

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,681 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

showing as £159 for me?

I ordered one last night as I had a feeling it would not last long at that price. Amazon.de has it for just under the €130 mark delivered if you are still interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,320 ✭✭✭CH3OH

[QUOTE=muffler

Maybe not a big demand for these but here's a 5 cm thick x 24.6 x 21.8 mouse mat delivered for €0.85

I'd say the mouse would be very comfortable on a 5 cm mat;)

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

It's at its highest price it's ever been right now - I would set up an alert and wait.

In saying that, I made a chicken with it for Easter and thought it was great. The skin was so crisp and had a really strong chicken flavor. Meat was moist. Definitely recommend.

How much were these reduced to? I purchased two on Tuesday for £12.49 each after the VAT was removed, they are due to be delivered in the morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,106 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Aquos76 wrote: »
    How much were these reduced to? I purchased two on Tuesday for £12.49 each after the VAT was removed, they are due to be delivered in the morning.

My first one (19 March) was £7.78. Got one for my mother last week, that one was £8.10 (both figures after VAT removed)

• Registered Users Posts: 46,033 ✭✭✭✭muffler

CH3OH wrote: »

I'd say the mouse would be very comfortable on a 5 cm mat;)
    good spot :o

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭v0ldeMort

Subscriptions! Does anyone know why a subscribed item is delivered by an post and the same item ordered individually is delivered by amazon?

makes a difference to me as my postman never bothers to knock if he has a parcel even though I have spoke to him, explained I am WFH so am always here and to make sure to knock. I always end up having to go to the delivery office which is 30 mins away.

Delivery by amazon means I always get it as delivery guy actually knocks at the door, also I can track the delivery more easily.

I get an item twice a month and it was handy setting up the subscription but I have had to cancel as the last 2 deliveries came from an post so it was a PITA to have to collect it.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

suppose it depends on the individual postman, my one always leaves it at the door

• Registered Users Posts: 4,086 ✭✭✭bennyx_o

glog wrote: »
    Same product here for £1.50

That's a different product thats not safe on screens. Still seems a bargain though

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,227 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

v0ldeMort wrote: »
    Subscriptions! Does anyone know why a subscribed item is delivered by an post and the same item ordered individually is delivered by amazon?

makes a difference to me as my postman never bothers to knock if he has a parcel even though I have spoke to him, explained I am WFH so am always here and to make sure to knock. I always end up having to go to the delivery office which is 30 mins away.

Delivery by amazon means I always get it as delivery guy actually knocks at the door, also I can track the delivery more easily.

I get an item twice a month and it was handy setting up the subscription but I have had to cancel as the last 2 deliveries came from an post so it was a PITA to have to collect it.

I still have an odd few deliveries from An Post from Amazon. Our postman could arrive anywhere between 7 and 7:30 am and I've often missed packages because I was still in bed. The post van was always driving off by the time I got to the door. I just leave a note on the door now asking the postman to leave any packages on the step and in fairness to him he does.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,304 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

SLyn9745 wrote: »
    AF Screen-Clene - Anti Static Cleaning Wipes - Tub of 100 SCR100T https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0002EFZLI/ref=cm_sw_r_u_apa_glt_fabc_03DE3HQYF6S6682SZPCB?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

£2.52 after vat removed
    R11 wrote: »
    Usually dispatched within 1-2 months.... If anyone prepared to wait.

I ordered these on Wednesday night and they're due for delivery tomorrow, so it mightn't be as bad as they suggest.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭Sasso

Urinelle ?? What the hell ?? This is taking the piss. Oh wait.....

• Advertisement

Sasso wrote: »
    Urinelle ?? What the hell ?? This is taking the piss. Oh wait.....

Otherwise known as a "she pee", they've been around 20 years

Advertisement