Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage Switch - Refund of extra payment

Options
  • 11-02-2021 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hi,
    I switched mortgage from BOI late last month, 27th Jan., and since the switch another BOI mortgage payment was taken.
    How long will it take for this to be rectified and money returned? It was taken on Feb 1st.
    I am presuming this happens regularly but please let me know if I need to escalate the issue.
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

We'd advise discussing this with one of our Mortgage Advisors. 

You can certainly contact our Mortgage Team directly on 016113333 and one of my colleagues would be able to look into this for you and offer further guidance. 

I hope this information helps. If you've any further queries please feel free to get in touch with us here and we'll certainly do our best to help. 

Thanks, Eve 

Advertisement