Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guava

• 12-02-2021 2:03am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭

Is there anywhere in Dublin that sells guavas? There probably isn't but I thought I'd ask here just in case.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,838 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Aroma Spice in Clondalkin, Eurasia in Fonthill, Cost Less Supermarket in Tallaght, Oriental Pantry on Moore St and probably a few more Asian supermarkets will have them :)

I think most places get their deliveries on a Tuesday and Friday. I know Aroma spice had Guava delivered on Tuesday: https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=1082108815596769&set=pcb.1082109582263359

I'm not sure have they any left now, but if another delivery is coming today (Friday) there's a good chance they'll have more :)

Advertisement