Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Management app for sheep farmers

Options
  • 12-02-2021 9:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

Is there any app out there that is dedicated to sheep management and all that goes with it?

The ones I've seen are heavily focused on Dairy / Suckler and it seems the sheep farmers are second class citizens (nothing new then :D ).

Herdwatch seems to be the only one that has any kind of provisions made for sheep but it's pricey from what I can see.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭razor8

B Rabbit wrote: »
    Hi Folks,

Is there any app out there that is dedicated to sheep management and all that goes with it?

The ones I've seen are heavily focused on Dairy / Suckler and it seems the sheep farmers are second class citizens (nothing new then :D ).

Herdwatch seems to be the only one that has any kind of provisions made for sheep but it's pricey from what I can see.

Google TGM software

Alternatively sign up to sheep Ireland and use their system for free

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭drive it

Would you need a tag reader for the apps ?

Advertisement