Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why are 'anti racist' NGO's so racist to the Irish? *Threadbanned user list in OP*

Options
1131415161719»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

RandRuns wrote: »
    “It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person.”

– Bill Murray

Mod:

Don't post in this thread again

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

haha oh dear. Nice try, must do better. As always, the point being made goes right over your head. The point being made there, since you need it spelled out for you, is that there is no evidence that it was any 'group' in particular. As such one cannot boldly claim that it was the far right as mere fact, as there is no evidence it was, only conjecture.

Here, in the interest of honesty, is the quote in full.

Bolded is mine. I even explicitly stated the point being made here, and you still didn't get it!!

So, can you, or can't you, prove that it was the far-right, since you seem to think it was? I know backing up your claims isn't your forte, but there is always time for change, and it makes for a better discussion.
    Can you go one thread without drawing comparisons to donald trump for any given topic you disagree with.

Mod:

All three of you stay out of this thread going forward for dragging it off topic

• Registered Users Posts: 10,330 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Ridiculous carry on. O.P. who has a history of bad faith threads, starts a bad faith thread and is thread banned.

The only one not toeing the line has now been thread banned.

Here are what I imagine was being referred to with regards to the D.P. centres and the far right. Wasn't f'ing hard to find. I guess if you don't want to look...

https://www.thejournal.ie/carrickmacross-direct-provision-4854854-Oct2019/

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/how-the-far-right-is-exploiting-immigration-concerns-in-oughterard-1.4026612?mode=amp

Advertisement