Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why does the security challenge on my mobile take me to the login screen?

Options
  • 12-02-2021 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25,435 ✭✭✭✭

I'm logging in to 365online on my Windows laptop so I can download my Mastercard statement. I put in the PIN digits and it asks me to nominate one of my mobile devices so on the list of devices, I click on my mobile phone. I then swipe the approval button on my mobile and this logs me in on the laptop. 

So far, so good. But on my mobile, instead of exiting, your app takes me to the login screen where it's looking for three digits from my PIN. I'm clearly logging in at the same time on a different platform and do not at this time want to login on the phone so this makes no sense.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi there, thanks for your post here on Boards.ie. 

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback in relation to this with us here. 

Please be assured we will pass your feedback along to the relevant department. 

If you've any further queries or feedback please feel free to get back in touch with us here, or on any of our social platforms, we'll certainly do our best to help. 

Thanks, Eve 

Advertisement