Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i cant find the old way of logging in - help

Options
  • 12-02-2021 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭

what has happened i cant find old way og logging in to online banking!!

help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Eve

Hi there, thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

We have updated our mobile app and so we would advise downloading our new app to your device if you have a smartphone. You can do this by searching 'Bank of Ireland' in your app store. 

You'll then need to register you device in order to use the app. 

If you do not have a smartphone you can still access Banking 365 going on to 365 Online and select log in, and click the option 'Don't Have the Mobile App' and you'll be directed to the old 365 Online log in.

I hope this helps. If you've any further queries please don't hesitate to get back in touch with us here, we'll certainly do our best to help. 

Thanks, Eve 

• Registered Users Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭swoofer

That option is no longer there!! I am too old to use a smartphone and a lot of us are wAiting on that PSK>>>

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi There,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

In the meantime, you can access the old log in page by copy and pasting the link below.

https://original.365online.com

Thanks, Aisling

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,196 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

When is the Bank going to realise this stupid 'must have a smartphone' is an own goal where many older customers are concerned?

If it ain't broke....

Aisling,  thank you, I have saved that now.  One final Q what are these amounts for?

GOVT DUTY ATM/POS3707 0.12

GOVT DUTY ATM/POS2718 1.68

I am waiting on my PSK.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

swoofer wrote: »
    Aisling,  thank you, I have saved that now.  One final Q what are these amounts for?  

GOVT DUTY ATM/POS3707 0.12

GOVT DUTY ATM/POS2718 1.68

I am waiting on my PSK.
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting back to us here today. These charges are in relation to Government stamp Duty which is typically charged on Visa Debit and ATM  cards. For more information on this please see here

We hope this helps and that you remain safe and well.

Thanks Jen

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭The Continental Op

Hi There,

In the meantime, you can access the old log in page by copy and pasting the link below.

Thanks, Aisling
    So why in another thread did someone from BoI say we have put the link for the old login on the new login page and then go and remove it?

The whole process is obviously driven by managers who don't have a clue how the majority of their customers use their services. 

Wake me up when it's all over.

I think the software arm of BOI has been outsourced.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi There,

Thanks, Aisling
    So why in another thread did someone from BoI say we have put the link for the old login on the new login page and then go and remove it?

The whole process is obviously driven by managers who don't have a clue how the majority of their customers use their services. 
    Hi There, 

If you have no device attached to your online banking, you can continue to login and you will be greeted with the old site. If you have a device attached, you will be asked to select the device you wish the push notification to go to.

The PSK will become available to order on login in the coming months. 

Hoping this helps, 

Many thanks
    Alison

Advertisement