Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 24 Match Day thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,009 ✭✭✭✭titan18

I'm on 66 from 4 ATM. Hopefully Villa can do the business as have 3 of them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Great save by Lloris to deny Sterling (Foden)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,010 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

I really needed Sterling (c) to finish that Foden assisted chance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Sterling very close. Great save by Lloris

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,930 ✭✭✭shmeee

Sterling shot saved, feck!! Was sure he'd stick it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Desperately needed that Raheem goal.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

Sterling (TC) with no Gundog. Just ain't my year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭Lundstram

Currently on 66 from 4.

What the fcuk!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

80 from 6 - hopefully Watkins get continue the good day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,785 ✭✭✭✭JPA

unplayable wrote: »
    idiots with gundogen captain this form is completely unsustainable and one of my opponents blindly brings in lowton for 15 points. **** off seriously what a joke. people who have no idea what they are doing being rewarded as per usual

Unlucky bro. I've missed out on a lot of Gundogan points but getting on the streaks early is how you do well in this game. Not that I am doing well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Got away with benching Son phew

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

74 from 5! Gundog with my first captain return in 10 weeks :)

Dias not playing and leaving Barnes on the bench the only downsides. 10 players to go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,010 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Got away with benching Son phew

Benched Kane myself.

Also benched Madisson behind him in 2nd which is a balls. Big pressure on Dallas, Bamford & Watkins now to justify my decision of leaving him there. The rest have returned and/or have a double.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,474 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

50 so far with Sanchez and Targett hopefully battling out a 0-0 next, and with Fernandes, Antonio, Smith-Rowe and Mount left to play, plus hero of the week Lowton (capt), Cancelo and Sterling mid-week. Happy so far as I have gained ground in my ML, and could be even better if Gundogan sits out the Everton game considering his high ownership and captaincy. Son was the only starter for me not to produce but had no-one else to bring in off the bench for him anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭redarmy

56 For 3:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,324 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

57 from 4, Capt Gun Dog doing the business but that could be the end of his DGW.

No Burnley fail, but more or less got away with that in ML.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

By the power invested in me by my 10,000th post, I command thee to get a hat-trick, Captain Gundogan!

Close enough. Rest easy tonight captain

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Markx

unplayable wrote: »
    idiots with gundogen captain this form is completely unsustainable and one of my opponents blindly brings in lowton for 15 points. **** off seriously what a joke. people who have no idea what they are doing being rewarded as per usual

I am idiot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Nice to finally have a GW that isn't going to be ruined by Kane and Son.

66 from 4 with Maddison as first sub should Antonio or Dias miss out.

Was set on captaining Bruno most of the week but Gundog came to the fore as the deadline loomed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭Redo91

Redo91 wrote: »
    I’ve been rightly screwed by transferring in Calvert-Lewin and making him my captain for the DGW. This morning the game didn’t even have him down as a doubt. It only updated after the deadline. I looked it up and he was ruled out of the Fulham game in the press conference yesterday. Learned about Justin from Sky Sports. BS the game isn’t more up to date about player availability. Are we supposed to follow every press conference?

Think I figured out what happened. I had the tab open for FPL on my phone all week. Went from the pick my team section the transfers. Thought that would refresh the page and update the status of players but it obviously didn’t. Only explanation because DCL was definitely still down as available this morning when I made the transfer.

Got a good laugh out of the replies though. Seems like I touched a nerve with some people in here. Chill out lads. It’s only a game. I can assure everyone I’m not colour blind. Will make sure to refresh the page next time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭SameOleJay

49 from 6, captained Bruno.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,251 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

74 from 5 - Cancelo, Stones, Gundogan (c), Son & Lowton.

Ollie Watkins up next.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,775 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Got a good laugh out of the replies though. Seems like I touched a nerve with some people in here. Chill out lads. It’s only a game. I can assure everyone I’m not colour blind. Will make sure to refresh the page next time.

You're projecting :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

So far, It’s been one of those rare fpl days where things couldn’t have gone much better. A Grealish goal or 2 and a Martinez clean sheet would top the day off nicely

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Lemlin wrote: »
    74 from 5 - Cancelo, Stones, Gundogan (c), Son & Lowton.

Ollie Watkins up next.

I have the same 5 plus Salah and on 74 after bps, either you miscounted the points or number of players!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,293 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Think I figured out what happened. I had the tab open for FPL on my phone all week. Went from the pick my team section the transfers. Thought that would refresh the page and update the status of players but it obviously didn’t. Only explanation because DCL was definitely still down as available this morning when I made the transfer.

In fairness, when you come into a thread saying you've been rightly screwed because of your own mistake, you'll get a bit of 'friendly' replies. There are posters here that are not only following every press conference but also checking team forums, looking at training pictures to see if players are fit, etc.

Addicts you could say :)

For injuries/suspensions on FPL, you'll do no wrong following this thread rather than relying on the FPL website/app. GL.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

AdpRo wrote: »
    I have the same 5 plus Salah and on 74 after bps, either you miscounted the points or number of players!

Checked Lemlin's team. He has Salah too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

75 from 7. Barnes the differential
    10 to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Got Sterling in for Salah and made him captain instead of Gundogan for a hit, need a decent score from Raheem midweek!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Advertisement