Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 24 Match Day thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,112 ✭✭✭eggy81

57 with 12 to play. Only regret not captaining Gundo.
    Need a performance from Bruno to ease the blow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,931 ✭✭✭shmeee

Villa CS is a another rank killer.

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭ngunners

Muahahaha wrote: »
    Kicking myself here. I transferred Burnleys Lowton in earlier in the week and did nothing else. At 5pm saw he had scored and kept a clean sheet so happy days. But last night with drink taken I suddenly remembered I forgot to pick a captain. Had it on Gundog but completely forgot about his DGW and switched it to Bruno as he plays Sheffield. And now Gundog has gone and hauled in a big way, Im fuming with myself :mad:

Bruno is playing West Brom. Think you might still be drunk!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭AdpRo

Think i need to admit defeat and finally get Martinez in, bad end to a otherwise good day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

79 from 8. This includes BB. Up to 12 left to play.

Captained Gundogan but got Mee instead of Lowton. Hoping he can make next game and catch up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,304 ✭✭✭munster87

Benimar wrote: »
    Very bad end to what was a good day. 76 from 6 but 24 from 2 on the bench, with neither going to come in. Had contemplated BB but held off.

What was the very bad end to the 76 from 6? Is one of the 6 Grealish?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,682 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

ngunners wrote: »
    Bruno is playing West Brom. Think you might still be drunk!

:D I must be. All bloody week Im thnking about the DGW and as soon as I have a few pints on board on Friday I completely forget about it and go and captain Bruno, what an idiot move. Bruno better score a hat trick now to redeem me :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,685 ✭✭✭✭wonski

Not impossible for Bruno to do it, but at least you have Gundogan points.

Not getting him in was a mistake. Will come in for Soucek or Grealish after this (unless injured).

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,207 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

73 points with Bruno, Shaw, Creswell, Soucek and Bamford to play. Plus Gundog (c) and Stones against Everton mid week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

90 points with a possible 10 more to play.

I needed this! Haha.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Newbie20

56 from 6. Not captaining Gundogen is the regret, was between him and Bruno. Only thing is with Gundogen possibly injured for Wednesday, Bruno might justify the call yet. Surprised looking around my mini leagues the amount of people that don’t have Gundogen at all! Makes me feel better just to have him. Martinez - what a man!

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

Played areola ahead of Martinez Cos of the double

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,509 ✭✭✭✭CSF

77 points so far is gigantically above expectations.

Stones, Tarkowski, Dias, Bruno, Bamford, Antonio and hopefully Mee and Gundo (c) still to go.

Up from 21k to 11k tonight but given I've Bruno captainers to absorb and only Bamford and Antonio to go in the meantime, I imagine that will drop a bit until hopefully my DGWers can bring it back up.

WC to come in 25 almost certainly, and I suspect BB, FH and TC will all follow fairly shortly after so it is really make or break from here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,775 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

86 from 7.

Stones, Cancelo, Lowton, Bruno, Soucek, Bamford, Antonio and Gundo (c) which is 9 left to play if Ilkay makes it.

Into the top 100k for the first time this season, sitting at 94k according to livefpl. Great day for the parish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

80 from 6, Grealish the only blank.

A quick shout out to Martinez..... undoubtedly the star of my season....never had such consistent success with a keeper

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,682 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Newbie20 wrote: »
    56 from 6. Not captaining Gundogen is the regret, was between him and Bruno. Only thing is with Gundogen possibly injured for Wednesday, Bruno might justify the call yet. Surprised looking around my mini leagues the amount of people that don’t have Gundogen at all! Makes me feel better just to have him. Martinez - what a man!

yeah I think owning Gundogen is essential till the end of the season (injury withstanding) and especially at his price. He has to be the lead contender for Citys Player of the Season and youd think there is more to come from him. Im just hoping the return of KdB doesnt scupper that somewhat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

77 from 7
    10 to go Pieters Cancelo Shaw Lowton Bruno Gundogan Sterling (c) Antonio Ricky x 2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,703 ✭✭✭Cartman78

What a fukken goal by Lowton :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,775 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

I think something to take from the last couple of weeks is that there's no such thing as harder or easier fixtures for Man City. They are possibly more likely to rinse 'better' teams than they are weak teams. I'll be looking to TC on a City player the next time they have a DGW by default.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

56 from 6, Lowton a plus while changing captain from Gundogan to Sterling stings tonight theres another game to catch up on points.
    Martinez is killing me the last few weeks though, just can't find a spare transfer to change GK although at least Mendy is getting points recently

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,476 ✭✭✭macraignil

75 from 6 including captain Gundogan. Think that's the best start to a game week my team has had this season. HEWT.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

67 hewt

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

69 from 7 - HEWT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,904 ✭✭✭FourFourRED

69 from 5 players. Delira!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,324 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Another 69'er, from 5. Always HEWT

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

78 -4 from 5 players!! (Martinez Lowton, Gund C, Sterling & Salah) Martinez probably my favourite player ever in over 10 years, never had a goalie do so well. Brought in Gund and rewarded nicely for putting captaincy on him over Sterling, I nearly changed last minute!! Up to 1200 OR..would have bitten your hand off for this after transferring in DCL & Digne last Sunday night!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,968 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Martinez is nearly hitting Micha levels of FPL legend.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

80 from 6 HEWT

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭daithijjj

Rikand wrote: »
    69 from 7 - HEWT
    69 from 5 players. Delira!
    PARlance wrote: »
    Another 69'er, from 5. Always HEWT

Nothing like an overnight 69 heading into Valentine's to raise the spirits!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭sheroman01

88pts with 7 to play (incl. DGW'rs). Gundo (c). Delighted! Could break 100pts back to back!

Advertisement