Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 24 Match Day thread

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,207 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

107 with Stones and Gundog (C) to go. There'll be some absolutely massive scores in after this gameweek.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Chesty08 wrote: »
    Meanwhile FPL legend Alonso has 3 clean sheets & 1 goal in those 4 games.

There is always risk/reward element when a new manager comes in.

Gotta wonder if someone in Chelsea has told Tuchel to get the best out of these players as they may be surplus to requirements going forward and may be able to get some money back on sales. Alonso was pretty much out the door with Lamps and now he's playing and as you say 3 CS and a goal - showing that he still has it - how much would they have if they were to sell him now at end of season?

The Chelsea squad is huge - even the players that are out on loan, decent players - and some they have paid big money for. Remember Moses - did a great job for Conte, there is Barkley, RLC, Batman, they spent £40m on Bakayoko, £35m on Drinkwater.

Chilwell is on a 5 year deal - so they aren't going to lose him for nothing anytime soon. Be interesting what Southgate does if Chilwell doesn't play much from now until end of season.

New manger has had a positive impact on Werner, 1 goal and 3 assists in last 3 games - 21 points from FF POV - best return in last 3 games from any striker. Who would have thought that a few games ago?

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭slimshady007

I know Mee will miss out on Wednesday due to concussion protocol. Is there any risk he misses the game at the weekend aswell or will he be allowed play it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,507 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I know Mee will miss out on Wednesday due to concussion protocol. Is there any risk he misses the game at the weekend aswell or will he be allowed play it?

It’s 6 days so as per the rules he would be allowed play, assuming he is ok

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,643 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

FFS

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

• Registered Users Posts: 4,994 ✭✭✭c.p.w.g.w

Gundog news suits me, despite him being my captain...leader in my ML TC'd gundog

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Double gameweekers dropping like flies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭Widdensushi

DCL news suits me, ings subs in with 8 gundogan captain and mee news bad though

This I didn't need either. I'd have been happy with Barnes 12 pointer off the bench!!

Mee, Gundo and DCL out for me now. Will be fielding 10 if Dias doesn't start.

Mee, Gundo and DCL out for me now. Will be fielding 10 if Dias doesn't start.

I thought everyone had strong benches these days....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,291 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Jim Gazebo wrote: »

Massive break for those who captained Sterling/don't have Gundogan.

Jim Gazebo wrote: »
    I thought everyone had strong benches these days....

Son and DCL on my bench...can't win this week.

Oh forgot I also have Antonio haha

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Until he's on the bench tomorrow night :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,701 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

That's what I'm hoping for anyways, a big score from Sterling would be a huge boost

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,010 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

It will be interesting to see who comes in for Gundogan in the team. A traditional centre midfielder or a more attacking minded player to reflect the role he was playing lately.

Everton looked very tired the last day. Could be a field day for someone like Foden, Mahrez or Sterling with their quick bursts.

• Advertisement

Fitz* wrote: »
    It will be interesting to see who comes in for Gundogan in the team. A traditional centre midfielder or a more attacking minded player to reflect the role he was playing lately.

Everton looked very tired the last day. Could be a field day for someone like Foden, Mahrez or Sterling with their quick bursts.

Could also be a team stung now and looking to react. Might put up a fight. Here's hoping with gundo out!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭pimpmyhat

I know we would of been delighted with gundogs 19 before the 2 fixtures.
    But to be on 19 after 60 mins in the first...
    One goal against Everton and he could of hit the 30 ahh welll

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,136 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Pity about Gundogan hopefully Pep surprises us with something good for once!

Anyway, Lowton could do the business for me again especially if Dias doesn't play even though he more than likely will!

He was a huge differential.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,785 ✭✭✭✭JPA

They don't have a whole lot of options, could see Cancelo pushed into midfield and Silva moving forward, or Foden moving to the middle.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,291 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,010 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

JPA wrote: »
    They don't have a whole lot of options, could see Cancelo pushed into midfield and Silva moving forward, or Foden moving to the middle.

Saying Man City don't have a lot of options is a bit inaccurate!

For the Everton game, they could put Sterling back to the left with Mahrez/Torres on the right with Foden more central maybe. Still have Silva & Rodri there too. Jesus up top.

Walker at RB and Cancelo in a midfield role would certainly be interesting alright. He's generally been playing in a midfield role lately anyways, while not named there on paper.

More long-term Aguero is back in the squad now and KDB has resumed full training too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,785 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Saying Man City don't have a lot of options is a bit inaccurate!

For the Everton game, they could put Sterling back to the left with Mahrez/Torres on the right with Foden more central maybe. Still have Silva & Rodri there too. Jesus up top.

Walker at RB and Cancelo in a midfield role would certainly be interesting alright. He's generally been playing in a midfield role lately anyways, while not named there on paper.

More long-term Aguero is back in the squad now and KDB has resumed full training too.

They have a lot of options up front, but they have no fit Central midfielder to slot in. Not inaccurate. But a reshuffle and they'll be imperious as ever

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭siblers

KDB to rise from the ashes tomorrow night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,324 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Potentially, Possibly, Pepially...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

siblers wrote: »
    KDB to rise from the ashes tomorrow night

So good he went to play criket

Advertisement