Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 24 Match Day thread

Options
1282930313234»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,440 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

10 points from 4 players today. Two non-starters so Foden with most of those points. Lowton the hero this week.

Look like finishing with 112. All my main rivals got over 100 this week so just kept pace.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,683 ✭✭✭Cartman78

109...HEWT even if the DGW fizzled out a bit this evening with Stones and Gundog not featuring and Lowton failing miserably to score as expected ;-)

Comfortably through in the cup and decent ground made up on a couple of rivals who captained Sterling. Up to ~49K

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

85 had 2 transfers and tried to be too clever and got in raphina and benched him rather than get lowton.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Had 99 after the four games on Saturday!!
    OR 462k

• Registered Users Posts: 33,235 ✭✭✭✭CSF

ElTel wrote: »
    Had 99 after the four games on Saturday!!
    OR 462k

Yeah it’s gone quite south for me since Saturday too. Was upto 11k from 21k on Saturday night, I’ll finish up on 18k after 94.

Plenty to be pleased about. The only thing that brings on the negative feelings is the order it happened. If Saturdays games were tonight and vice versa I would be buzzing with my score right now so I will have to be pleased with my green arrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,450 ✭✭✭macraignil

94 should see me get a small green arrow to 403,000's with Stones and captain Gundogan not playing this evening helping me fail to reach the 100point mark. Still annoyed I used my free transfer to bring in Cavani for Wilson for a one week punt instead of the safer bet of bringing in Lowton for Mitchell as I had originally intended. Still a green arrow so HEWT.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

102. Happy to hit the tonne for the first time for me! Green arrow to 140k overall now, highest of the season.

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭dasa29

103...HEWT

• Registered Users Posts: 7,783 ✭✭✭Benimar

113. Up to 40k. Big gains made. Good week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭claw

87, up 10k to 251k. Could have been a lot better with Cancelo, Dias and Sterling(C). Had Barnes so not all bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,159 ✭✭✭COH

81... red arrows

The good... Mendy/Justin > Pope/Mee netted 16 points.

The bad... Picking Mee over Lowton and captaining Sterling over Gundogan.

Above the over all average, below the top 10k average. Very frustrating gameweek especially as rivals all had triple digit scores. I think Ill most likely be wildcarding today to stop the rot.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,305 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

109 (-4) up 100k to 184k

The usual collapse in points come the end of the DGW happened with 6 points coming from 6 players (3 of which didn't play)

But it's my first ton of the season and they all performed admirably in the first game! Also Werner did a goal!

• Registered Users Posts: 42,092 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

97 points

Up 4k to 14k.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,675 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

95, disappointing to only get 8 from 4 last night including captain Sterling. Up 2k to 103k now, cant seem to break inside top 100k

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭NabyLadistheman

104 (-4) 1200 OR

• Registered Users Posts: 22,625 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

95. Hovering around the 350k mark for a few weeks now. Might hit the wildcard to try and push on if we get fixtures before deadline.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,656 ✭✭✭Western Pomise

Jim Gazebo wrote: »
    102. Happy to hit the tonne for the first time for me! Green arrow to 140k overall now, highest of the season.

Every bit as good as getting your first hole in one.....

in Golf!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,662 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

88 here and like others the DGWers let me down. Still I caught a rival by some 22 points so not too bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

I had 74 or 75 or something Saturday evening from six or seven players and finished the week on 93 😡

Am at 26k.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,005 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Ended up on 111 so not bad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Bleating Lamb

Ended up on 117 pts....first time to top 100 pts in a Season where I have struggled.Still have all chips though so a bit of planning to be done for a strong end to Season :)

Advertisement