Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Primrose Gardens Naas

• 13-02-2021 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some advice on buying Primrose Gardens. I've checked old threads and there is no much information as the "builder is a nightmare".

Does anyone have any more information about how the estate is, how is to live there and if there is any issues I should be aware of before advance on the purchase?

I would appreciate any information to help me on this decision.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,875 ✭✭✭matchthis

Took a spin down myself as liked the look of the houses, a great size and like the 3 storey layout. Kitchen could do with an island IMO. 1900 sqft is a great size

• Registered Users Posts: 2 vitordbc

matchthis wrote: »
    Took a spin down myself as liked the look of the houses, a great size and like the 3 storey layout. Kitchen could do with an island IMO. 1900 sqft is a great size

Definitely seems great. And the price is also great, lower than normal for this size. What make me think there is something I'm not seeing.

Thanks for your insight!

Advertisement