Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One for All cards and Apple

Options
  • 13-02-2021 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hi guys, this may be a silly question but would be glad of any guidance.
    I seem to have accumulated a few one for all cards, I was wondering if you know if I could use multiple cards for ordering on the apple store?

I googled but can’t find definitive answers, I know these can be loaded onto Apple pay now. If i load all (25s, 50s) onto Apple pay, could i use the full balance to purchase on the store?

Online One for Alls have a max online transaction per card of €50 but i assume if its loaded onto apple pay it doesnt apply?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭djdunny

From what I remember, I believe you can use up to 8 Apple store vouchers in a single transaction. So you would need to buy the vouchers individually.

I don’t believe it’s possible to roll up all the One4all cards into a single amount on Apple Pay.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,010 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Can you use a One4All card loaded into Apple Wallet via Apple Pay on the online Apple Store?

I thought that you just loaded the digital One4All cards into the Apple Wallet, so you could tap them in a physical store that accepts the vouchers via your phone/watch.

Apple isn't one of the stores listed as accepting One4All vouchers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,140 ✭✭✭deadduck

I’m in the same boat in that I’ve about €200 of One4all vouchers I’d like to put towards the purchase an Apple Watch, but seems ill have to go to one of Powercity, Harvey Norman, etc., and make the purchase there.

I thought I might be able to buy apple vouchers in Tesco with the One4all, but they only sell iTunes/App Store vouchers, and these can’t be used to purchase apple hardware

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭J@yK@y

Similar situation looking to use One4All for a purchase on Apple store, Irish retailers not selling what I am looking for. I did add my One4All to Apple Pay as I believe I would then be able to use them on the Apple Store but no... and that might be because the Apple Store does not accept one4all online.

I also tried to buy Apple Store vouchers with both the One4All voucher in my apple wallet and also by using the Visa debit card details and even for €50 voucher it was declined.

I also looked at using the One4All for groceries and diverting the grocery money but the nearest Supervalu that accepts these is not close by.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,140 ✭✭✭deadduck

J@yK@y wrote: »
    Similar situation looking to use One4All for a purchase on Apple store, Irish retailers not selling what I am looking for. I did add my One4All to Apple Pay as I believe I would then be able to use them on the Apple Store but no... and that might be because the Apple Store does not accept one4all online.

I also tried to buy Apple Store vouchers with both the One4All voucher in my apple wallet and also by using the Visa debit card details and even for €50 voucher it was declined.

I also looked at using the One4All for groceries and diverting the grocery money but the nearest Supervalu that accepts these is not close by.

Tesco take them too, if there’s one of them closer to you?

• Advertisement
Advertisement