Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Father Ted 2 GAME THREAD

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Im suspicious of Rikand, sure. My vote may not swing his way.

Senan is someone Id like to hear more from. Hes made accusations..... with no basis.

Lucy and Doris's interactions do not clear them either despites Rikands "feelings"

I didnt clear them, I just said more likely to be a villager than a wolf

Riona WW wrote: »
    OK can we move on now to look at tonight's lynch?

User Name Posts
    beakerjoe 35
    Trigger 29
    Strawberry Milkshake 27
    Riona WW 26
    Milana Old Mosquito 20
    Also Starring LeVar Burton 17
    JP Liz V1 16
    LadySkunk 14
    Mary WW 12
    Frank WW 12
    Rikand 11
    TheValeyard 11
    Doris WW 9
    Jake WW 9
    Orla WW 6
    Liam WW 6
    Whiplashy 5
    Lucy WW 5
    Clodagh WW 4
    sullivlo 4
    Senan WW 3

For me, there is probably a wolf hiding among the lower posters for sure. sullivlo and Clodagh have not contributed much. Senan has just come on to accuse LadySkunk of being too helpful to LeVar and then vanished again.
    beakerjoe - you look like you are looking towards Rikand - I'd like to hear more from Rikand on that.
    Not a lot to go on really!

Lower posters on a day1 ? Theres picking low hanging fruit and theres picking it off the ground

• Registered Users Posts: 12,682 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

I didn't win a brick.

I won the chance to attack someone. When I hit Paddy Mustard, the mods obviously just used the brick as the weapon as it's in keeping with the show.

You decided its a brick?

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

My reason for picking Jake will remain between myself and the Lord, for now.

I hope it was for the post were jake basically called you a mentaler. That would be poetic justice

You decided its a brick?

You are reading his posts, right ?

• Advertisement

Im picking on your words here, but I just want to make my point. You say its likely here that Doris and Lucy are good.

You note Lucy comes off good following her exchange with Jake

You not its too early for a wolf to shade another wolf.

You back down.

Now lets say you are a villager. No harm is supposing Lucy and Doris are good. Its a far assumption, but you dont say your assuming, you say "its likely"

Likely based off "wolves dont accuse other wolves early " (Im paraphrasing).

Your rationale is bogus. Wolves can accuse players at any stage, you know this, hence why I believe you backed down.

I back down because it's just a feeling. I'm not married to those reads

Does he back down though - his last post still says:

But he hasn't appeared since...

To me, I would err on Lucy being village - just because Jake seemed to jump on Strawbs post - even looked like a typo in there in the rush to get on board that train. Doesn't clear her - but as JP Liz said would Lucy be a good person to peek this evening?

I got wife agro, but now I'm in work, so I'm free to post. I'm almost the only person in the building. Its lovely

I wonder can I get mislynched while also being the villager with the most posts. Worth a try imo

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Rikand wrote: »
    Lower posters on a day1 ? Theres picking low hanging fruit and theres picking it off the ground

Why not? What else is there to go on?
    Min 5 posts a day is there for a reason - and one easy way to stay off the radar is by not posting.
    I really don't like Senan's popping on, accusing someone of being a Wolf because they were helpful, and then vanishing again.
    sullivlo hasn't posted at all today yet - so nothing to judge that on.
    Clodagh had fluffy posts around the raffle at lunchtime, and that was it.

You decided its a brick?

Nope, I only decided who to attack.

• Advertisement

Why not? What else is there to go on?
    Min 5 posts a day is there for a reason - and one easy way to stay off the radar is by not posting.
    I really don't like Senan's popping on, accusing someone of being a Wolf because they were helpful, and then vanishing again.
    sullivlo hasn't posted at all today yet - so nothing to judge that on.
    Clodagh had fluffy posts around the raffle at lunchtime, and that was it.

Well, I suppose I'll take anyone over me at this stage lol

It might prompt a few of them to post. I'll stick a vote in on senan to get the ball rolling

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Well, I suppose I'll take anyone over me at this stage lol

It might prompt a few of them to post. I'll stick a vote in on senan to get the ball rolling

So are you backing down here ?:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

What other criteria would you suggest at this point in time? As Riona said, it's not like there's anything else to go on right now.

So are you backing down here ?:pac:

I've a vote in on senan. Let's see if they show up :)

I wonder can I get mislynched while also being the villager with the most posts. Worth a try imo

Do I see some sweat upon your brow, dear child?

A wolf that thought they'd go gung-ho and it isn't quite working out as planned perhaps...

iStock-157295783.jpg

My confession box is always open.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

LadySkunk wrote: »
    Ahh yeah it was said twice. Now, if I was to go down a rabbit hole which I'm not a stranger to every now and again :P Could it be a case that either of the two gals here know that Lucy will peek good and so have mentioned it? Which could tie in nicely with the theory that Jake was bussing Lucy earlier. My only downside is that I'm not getting mad wolfy vibes off Lucy myself and without that my hypothesis falls apart :rolleyes::o

Ive said that my feelings is there is at least one wolf on the trio that Jake called out, but Its a bit hard to get any feels off 5 posts tbf, ill be waiting until they and others post a bit more to make a decision.

What other criteria would you suggest at this point in time? As Riona said, it's not like there's anything else to go on right now.

In hindsight it's as good an idea as any

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

How is it worth anything?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

I just posted what was obvious from Lucy’s posts but does that mean we can sort of clear Lucy now?

I mean, day one lynch always is a clutch at straws type thing and Lucy’s posts were the most noticeable so far in my mind. So wolf Jake wouldn’t highlight a teammate like that, would he? When the chances of more players jumping on would be (day one, any reason) high.

We can't clear Lucy based on that at all, perfectly legitimate wolf tactic to highlight one of their own early on to avoid being linked later in the game.

Suggesting it clears her is the most suspicious thing I've read so far and I'll be voting Strawberry Milkshake as a result

Do I see some sweat upon your brow, dear child?

A wolf that thought they'd go gung-ho and it isn't quite working out as planned perhaps...

iStock-157295783.jpg

My confession box is always open.

I'll take being bricked over a mislynch any day :)

• Advertisement

Senan WW wrote: »
    How is it worth anything?

Genie.gif

You were right riona

• Registered Users Posts: 12,682 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

You are reading his posts, right ?

Just want to be sure.

Nevermind, I was confused. I thought Pat died by brick in the show and was he always destined to die by brick. But he was killed by the milk van in TV land.

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

I'd be down for a lynch on Senan. If he flips as Fr Dick Byrne it will be very interesting.

Genie.gif

You were right riona

What point have you proven here?

Frank WW wrote: »
    I'd be down for a lynch on Senan. If he flips as Fr Dick Byrne it will be very interesting.

I wont though, I'm village.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Great hit h2d. Leaves us in a good position for lynching if the fear of dying because we hit pat is gone.

I'm posting on my phone currently so can't refer back.

Probably not enough posts for analysis of James posts, but I can look thru them later to see if there are any interactions.

Frank WW wrote: »

Whats your though process here? Byrne is a vanilla wolf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

LadySkunk wrote: »
    I was just thinking about seer peeks tonight and how the alpha wolf will peek good, I feel like somebody suggested peeking somebody but I'll have to look back over it now. Will post my findings shortly but thinking suggesting peeking anyone could be potentially harmful all things considered

I suggested peeking Lucy

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Whats your though process here? Byrne is a vanilla wolf.

I'm not sure what him being a vanilla wolf has to do with it, but my thoughts are based on Trigger's earlier post about you.

• Advertisement

What point have you proven here?

Oh I think you know exactly what point is proven

Advertisement