Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Father Ted 2 GAME THREAD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Im happy to go all in on Rikand at this point with my vote.

Gwan, is this for his clearing of people Jake called wolfy?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Ok, home from work, so I can read and post properly now.

I am very suspicious of those who want to lynch me based on my posts. Yes I posted drunk, do you not think my "teammates" if I had been a wolf would have told me not to bother posting and just sleep it off? of course they would.

The only thing I have done is post when pi$$ed. I am sure I am not the only one in the history of WW.

So you have people saying that the interaction with Jake puts me more in camp village, others saying it was a bit contrived basically.

I think you have much better people to lynch tonight and I am happy enough if I get peeked. Not because I am the alpha as then the above about my team is doubly important. It would have been reckless.

As I stated, I didn't even read the OP, didn't know the characters in this game, so I wasn't trying to look like Jack. I didn't even sign up myself, the first I knew of the game title was when I posted last night.

That is the truth of it. Believe me if you want. Or don't if you don't.

But lynching me over it is very flimsy IMO.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Whiplashy wrote: »
    Good morning fellow villagers. I meant to check in yesterday but then forgot about it. Oopsie
    Doris WW wrote: »
    Hey whippy, welcome! How would you respond to the accusation of the above is a wolfy post?
    I wold respond that to make such an accusation was in fact the wolfie thing....
    Aw I wanted to win the raffle. Was hoping for a bottle of blue nun :(
    Hey who's lobbing bricks around?!
    Never mind, lob away!

Whoever done that is a fecking genius!

Whippys first post feels very prepared, I know I'm reading a lot into a first post but sure look. 5 posts, min requirement and all very non offensive pretty much

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Doris WW wrote: »
    Whippys first post feels very prepared, I know I'm reading a lot into a first post but sure look. 5 posts, min requirement and all very non offensive pretty much

What comes off "prepared?"

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

How can a person be in a game if they didn't sign up to it?

• Advertisement

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Ok, home from work, so I can read and post properly now.

I am very suspicious of those who want to lynch me based on my posts. Yes I posted drunk, do you not think my "teammates" if I had been a wolf would have told me not to bother posting and just sleep it off? of course they would.

The only thing I have done is post when pi$$ed. I am sure I am not the only one in the history of WW.

So you have people saying that the interaction with Jake puts me more in camp village, others saying it was a bit contrived basically.

I think you have much better people to lynch tonight and I am happy enough if I get peeked. Not because I am the alpha as then the above about my team is doubly important. It would have been reckless.

As I stated, I didn't even read the OP, didn't know the characters in this game, so I wasn't trying to look like Jack. I didn't even sign up myself, the first I knew of the game title was when I posted last night.

That is the truth of it. Believe me if you want. Or don't if you don't.

But lynching me over it is very flimsy IMO.

A curious thing to say yet you didn't expand on it.

Do you wish to step into my confession box?

Mary WW wrote: »

I couldnt reply to the PMs and couldnt get on the forum from my mobile. I PMd a mod and they added me

Mary WW wrote: »

Its a puzzling statement.

The theme was announced weeks ago

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,377 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

My quest to pad my post count has hit a stumbling block and I need to do some work now. I'm on senan and I'm staying there for the moment. The way he genied into the thread as soon as his name was mentioned was wolfy to me. Will try to get on sometime in the last hour before lynch

A curious thing to say yet you didn't expand on it.

Do you wish to step into my confession box?

No thank you. I operate one of my own

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I love a good pile on people who arrive around half five/six, as if that's not a typical time for people to be around.

No thank you. I operate one of my own

Who do you think should confess to you?

We don't all live on the boards forums you know. Have you ever thought that it is someone who doesn't go on much and they got asked if they fancied a game and they said yes?

Orla WW wrote: »
    Who do you think should confess to you?

I don't have anyone to line up at minute.

I don't have anyone to line up at minute.

So who are the much better people to lynch tonight? Or is that pretty much anyone but you?

We don't all live on the boards forums you know. Have you ever thought that it is someone who doesn't go on much and they got asked if they fancied a game and they said yes?

You want to relax. Check your tone.

Orla WW wrote: »
    So who are the much better people to lynch tonight? Or is that pretty much anyone but you?

Obviously! I know I am a villager.

You want to relax. Check your tone.

Actually I don't

I am out.

Sorry mods.

Obviously! I know I am a villager.

Coolio, I'm actually on the lucy villager train - just wanted to see who you were most suspicious of.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Lucy is coming across as an angry frustrated villager more than a wolf to me now

Rikand and BeakerJoe bantering has me thinking one or both wolf but again there really is no stand out, just gut instinct

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Actually I don't

I am out.

Sorry mods.

Ah now, come on, tis only a game. Come back

Lucy stay and play. Apologies if you are new and not sure what was going on. Nobody was actually attacking you, least of all Beakerjoe.

Ive zero clue where the aggression came from?

I was literally and genuinely puzzled.

I'm not a fan of Clodagh so far. The below is on the assumption (which is pretty strong) that H2D is good.
    Clodagh WW wrote: »
    Howdy folks, look forward to staring at you all suspiciously for the next week

We know that the wolves didn't have the prize so I think the wolves would want this information out. I realise villagers would too, but wolves would want to try to prise out any info they can.
    No reason to keep the raffle prize secret I don't think, more information for us the better

Trying to lay the groundwork for more collaboration next time (and avoid a fellow wolf death)
    I take it that was the prize, bit odd to not have a but of discussion on it
    Nevermind all is forgiven ha

Now I dislike this probably the most. I think moving Lucy to likely village is fair (clearing is going too far in my book). But instead we get a big attack on SM. SM also wasn't the only one to move Lucy off the chopping block for tonight, but Clodagh has gone in hard here. Don't think anyone else has really gone for SM (could be wrong) but it feels like a wolf trying to find a rationale for voting for someone without much heat.
    We can't clear Lucy based on that at all, perfectly legitimate wolf tactic to highlight one of their own early on to avoid being linked later in the game.

Suggesting it clears her is the most suspicious thing I've read so far and I'll be voting Strawberry Milkshake as a result

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod:

A substitution has occurred on the Lucy WW account. Play nice with new Lucy now folks :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Lucy come back, it can be intense when people are questioning you but no harm meant. It is just part of the mechanics of the game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Finding it hard to keep up today. Not going to lie, I've been watching Netflix *shrug*

I hate day 1 when there really is nothing much to go on. Leaning on Senan the genie for my vote but in all honesty I could just as easily go no lynch. Not looked at the lynch form yet so not even sure if that's an option.

What a shame.

I had just moved my lynch vote onto Senan WW as I liked Lucy's robust defence.

Howdy. Gonna quickly catch up.

• Advertisement

Howdy. Gonna quickly catch up.

Hope speedreading is on your CV.

Advertisement