Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Werewolf: Father Ted 2 GAME THREAD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Can anyone peak these please

Strawberry Milkshake
    sullivlo
    Trigger

Liz, that is a night action. Unfortunately it is going to be a blind shot.
    You go with what others suggest - and nobody seems to agree at the moment- and someone accuses you of being a wolf. Or you go with your own thoughts, and if you hit a villager, then you are accused of being a wolf. Either way, I always think these prizes can be poison chalices.

As for who to aim at, I'm sticking with my 2 suspicions from last night - Clodagh or Senan. And after this mornings posts, I wasnt a fan of Liam either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Afternoon guys, just awake now properly going to read back over everything from this morning

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Why though? Has Clodagh done anything besides saying she had a hunch about and then voting for Strawbs? How does that make her the best hope for shooting a wolf? Am I missing something else?

She may be lying low, but there are others who've posted minimally.

senan v clodagh were the wagons last night, rikand being on the senan wagin gives senan some village equity.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,755 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Riona WW wrote: »
    Liz, that is a night action. Unfortunately it is going to be a blind shot.
    You go with what others suggest - and nobody seems to agree at the moment- and someone accuses you of being a wolf. Or you go with your own thoughts, and if you hit a villager, then you are accused of being a wolf. Either way, I always think these prizes can be poison chalices.

As for who to aim at, I'm sticking with my 2 suspicions from last night - Clodagh or Senan. And after this mornings posts, I wasnt a fan of Liam either.

What did you dislike related to Senans posts?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Hear me out...

Is there anything to be said for shooting h2d? If he is NRV his posts suggest that he is planning another kill, could we shoot him therefore only losing one villager?

I'd shoot Clodagh.

sullivlo wrote: »
    Hear me out...

Is there anything to be said for shooting h2d? If he is NRV his posts suggest that he is planning another kill, could we shoot him therefore only losing one villager?

I think this is a bad idea. h2d should be left alive by village until at the least f7

Even if he the seer came out, we can not reply in their info as long as the Alpha wolf is in play.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

I'd shoot Clodagh.

Why not Beaker, the one you've been saying all day is a wolf?

Hear me out...

Do you think he bused the roled wolf when he bricked him?

• Advertisement

Hear me out...

tenor.gif

Frank WW wrote: »

Its almost like..... hes not the messiah he claims to be....

Because Beaker is worthless, vanilla, wolf.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Even if he the seer came out, we can not reply in their info as long as the Alpha wolf is in play.

If the seer says someone is a wolf we can trust that completely, as if the info is incorrect, they are next to go.

Lucy WW wrote: »
    senan v clodagh were the wagons last night, rikand being on the senan wagin gives senan some village equity.

I had a quick look over the thread earlier. I raised suspicions on low posters, naming Senan, Clodagh and sullivlo. At this stage BJ was beginning to look at Rikand, and I asked BJ on this. Rikand seemed to just go with my post and stuck on that, he didnt seem to look elsewhere.
    Doris said Rikand voting for Senan clears him as village - I had asked her how. But looking at this now, if I hadn't jumped onto voting for Clodagh, Senan would have been lynched, so might have been too close for a wolf to vote for another wolf? I initially thought Rikand could have voted for a wolf to try keep him safe... but it was so close that would have been a risky strategy.
    So I retract my flagging of Senan for now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,629 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Hear me out...

Or you could take a shot at absolutely any one else with a greater chance of hitting a wolf..

Why take a villager out when there is a possibility, abeit small, that we could get another wolf with the shot?

Frankly, that notion is mental.. Take out the one poster with near 100% Village lean?

What did you dislike related to Senans posts?

I didnt like he hadn't posted, came on accused LadySkunk of being a wolf for being too helpful, and then disappeared.

Its almost like..... hes not the messiah he claims to be....

You blew your load a bit quick there, BJ.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

My choice would be Clodagh or Senan. Leaning more Clodagh as I think that gives more info on the flip.

• Advertisement

My choice would be Clodagh or Senan. Leaning more Clodagh as I think that gives more info on the flip.

I think now Rikand voting for Senan means Senan is more likely village than wolf. The votes were too close for a wolf to vote for another wolf. If I hadn't moved my vote, Senan would have been lynched - that would have been a risky strategy for wolves who were already down 1 at that stage.

Liz,

Do you have a timeline of when this needs to be used by?

Find a wolf, lynch a wolf no?

No, why do that. Youve been found out as a spoofer.

I didnt like he hadn't posted, came on accused LadySkunk of being a wolf for being too helpful, and then disappeared.

Senan did the similar yesterday with Skunk.

That's what you asked me?

You blew your load a bit quick there, BJ.

If a player has caught a wolf or truly believes to have caught a wolf, youd expect them to lynch that wolf..... not let him be and try catch other wolves.

Youre at Donald Trump levels of deluded leadership.

I think youd be better spending your time calling priest chat.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,344 ✭✭✭fixXxer

I think now Rikand voting for Senan means Senan is more likely village than wolf. The votes were too close for a wolf to vote for another wolf. If I hadn't moved my vote, Senan would have been lynched - that would have been a risky strategy for wolves who were already down 1 at that stage.

LOCK CLEAR BABY

Who else but senan done this?

fixXxer wrote: »
    LOCK CLEAR BABY

are you senan?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I think Trigger also switched from Senan to Doris.

The closest thing to a concensus on thread pre-lynch seemed to be Senan. Maybe the wolves f**ked up and another threw a vote on Rikand last minute thinking Senan had the biggest odds of being lynched.

Sulli's suggestion of shooting 2D is suspicious to me, despite her going to lengths to disguise it as a reasonable argument.

I don't think Sulli would be the worst target for your bullet Liz.

Why wasn't H2D munched this morning? Being the only "known" villager as he puts it. I could think unless the wolves wanted him to cause confusion which he always does so beautifully :pac: Or they couldn't munch him because he called Beaker out on being a wolf and if it was a case where he flipped seer then Beaker would be dead by lynch tonight. But maybe that's what they want us to thing? Why Doris though? Seems like they wanted somebody lay lowing maybe, I don't remember much of her posting but maybe she said something and they were role hunting?

Ahhhh gotta love that day 2 paranoia setting in

giphy.gif

• Advertisement

The closest thing to a concensus on thread pre-lynch seemed to be Senan. Maybe the wolves f**ked up and another threw a vote on Rikand last minute thinking Senan had the biggest odds of being lynched.

Sulli's suggestion of shooting 2D is suspicious to me, despite her going to lengths to disguise it as a reasonable argument.

Not at all, I questioned Senan's motives and low post count, but never thought of voting for him. I was in on the names that Jake called wolf from then

I think this is a bad idea. h2d should be left alive by village until at the least f7

Fair enough.

Trigger wrote: »
    Or you could take a shot at absolutely any one else with a greater chance of hitting a wolf..

Why take a villager out when there is a possibility, abeit small, that we could get another wolf with the shot?

Frankly, that notion is mental.. Take out the one poster with near 100% Village lean?

H2D said something about the father son and Holy Ghost and how Whippy was the son and the Holy Ghost was next. If h2d does have another shot, we risk losing two villagers because h2d could shoot an NRV and so could Liz.

I’m not saying it’s a good idea, I was just floating the idea.

Fair enough. I am NRV so best to sacrifice me than a potentially roled villager.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Not at all, I questioned Senan's motives and low post count, but never thought of voting for him. I was in on the names that Jake called wolf from then

My apologies, I had misread or misremembered this post and thought you had initially voted Senan and then switched, but clearly I was mistaken.
    Frankly, I don't care for Senan, and would be happy for him to be lynched, he has been suspicious straight from the start for me. My own vote has been on Doris, as I have said I believe that Jane bussed at least one other wolf early days as he had no idea a brick was flying his way.

LOCK CLEAR BABY

???:confused:

Fair enough.

H2D said something about the father son and Holy Ghost and how Whippy was the son and the Holy Ghost was next. If h2d does have another shot, we risk losing two villagers because h2d could shoot an NRV and so could Liz.

we have 17 players, with 3 wolves. so 14 v 3. a stray shot is not the end of the world.

Fair enough. I am NRV so best to sacrifice me than a potentially roled villager.

A wolf in sheep's clothing perhaps? Willing to offer themselves up as the sacrificial lamb for the good of the flock, knowing that by doing so the likelihood of actually being the sacrifice drops considerably, therefore leaving a wolf free to continue roaming, lying in wait for the next munch.

Or alternatively, you're genuinely an NRV and speaking truths, but for now, my suspicion remains.

A wolf in sheep's clothing perhaps? Willing to offer themselves up as the sacrificial lamb for the good of the flock, knowing that by doing so the likelihood of actually being the sacrifice drops considerably, therefore leaving a wolf free to continue roaming, lying in wait for the next munch.

Or alternatively, you're genuinely an NRV and speaking truths, but for now, my suspicion remains.

They have said untruths, 1) stated I am a wolf, which I know is incorrect 2) said necro would verify her vote time.

A villager can say untruths, but they really shouldn't. It makes the game harder for the village when villagers lie.

Fair enough.

The Holy ghost was either himself or beaker i thought? Basically had the stairway to heaven in the post as he thought he would be munched while also naming beaker as a wolf. Thought it could have been either

They have said untruths, 1) stated I am a wolf, which I know is incorrect 2) said necro would verify her vote time.

A villager can say untruths, but they really shouldn't. It makes the game harder for the village when villagers lie.

1) Its a game of werewolf. It works by making accusations.
    2) I have already stated that I was wrong in thinking necro could confirm. I don't see the issue here. Genuinely don't. Had I just said "I voted at 8.58" there wouldn't be any issues.

• Advertisement

The Holy ghost was either himself or beaker i thought? Basically had the stairway to heaven in the post as he thought he would be munched while also naming beaker as a wolf. Thought it could have been either

Perhaps. I may have read it wrong.

LOCK CLEAR BABY

tenor.gif?itemid=16630604

Clo, Skunk....... any comment on this.....?

Just reading back yeah I can comment on this and I stand by my vote, just because Lucy wasn't happy about it means nothing. Lucy isn't happy about anything it seems. I reread everything last night and I wasn't suspicious at all of Lucy 1.0, even the meltdown on thread I just read it as someone who was stressed out and opted out. Now it could be a case where they were a wolf and in over their head so opted out to help their teammates but from their posts alone I didn't get that.

Now enter Lucy 2.0, she came onto the thread and straight away started pushing buttons. She quoted a post of mine where I merely mentioned seeing people suggesting seer peeks and not actually the post where I named her specifically as being twice suggested to be peeked. My post was from around 5 and she posted it at around 7:30. I was in college which I had said I would be before the game even started so when I saw it I responded to it. Then she put words in my mouth(when funnily enough she had pointed out somebody else doing the same before) about what the seer should and shouldn't do and questioned why I brought it up 30 minutes before the lynch when I had spoken about it much earlier in the day and was simply responding to her. I said on thread that I hadn't got any strong reads for the vote and when this interaction happened I decided I was voting for her because at that point she was the person I was most sus of.

I don't agree that they are untruths. We only have your word that you're not a wolf of course, so only you could know that one. I think you're reading too much into the time verification thing - sulli could have wrongly assumed that a Mod would verify the time, but we already know sulli was the last vote anyway, otherwise Rikand wouldn't have been lynched, so why the time is such a big issue for some people will remain a mystery to me.

But you're saying sulli is one of your main suspects for a wolf then?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,303 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

fixXxer wrote:
    LOCK CLEAR BABY

FixXxer put your pants on your willy is hanging out

LadySkunk wrote: »
    Just reading back yeah I can comment on this and I stand by my vote, just because Lucy wasn't happy about it means nothing. Lucy isn't happy about anything it seems. I reread everything last night and I wasn't suspicious at all of Lucy 1.0, even the meltdown on thread I just read it as someone who was stressed out and opted out. Now it could be a case where they were a wolf and in over their head so opted out to help their teammates but from their posts alone I didn't get that.

Now enter Lucy 2.0, she came onto the thread and straight away started pushing buttons. She quoted a post of mine where I merely mentioned seeing people suggesting seer peeks and not actually the post where I named her specifically as being twice suggested to be peeked. My post was from around 5 and she posted it at around 7:30. I was in college which I had said I would be before the game even started so when I saw it I responded to it. Then she put words in my mouth(when funnily enough she had pointed out somebody else doing the same before) about what the seer should and shouldn't do and questioned why I brought it up 30 minutes before the lynch when I had spoken about it much earlier in the day and was simply responding to her. I said on thread that I hadn't got any strong reads for the vote and when this interaction happened I decided I was voting for her because at that point she was the person I was most sus of.

I joined the game at 18:30, so i couldn't have replied any earlier. I didn't know you were in college as I was playing the game and the posts, not the person.

I joined the game at 18:30, so i couldn't have replied any earlier. I didn't know you were in college as I was playing the game and the posts, not the person.

That's not the point though, why did you then start saying that I was bringing it up 30 minutes before lynch when I wasn't. I was just responding to a post you made towards me

I don't agree that they are untruths. We only have your word that you're not a wolf of course, so only you could know that one. I think you're reading too much into the time verification thing - sulli could have wrongly assumed that a Mod would verify the time, but we already know sulli was the last vote anyway, otherwise Rikand wouldn't have been lynched, so why the time is such a big issue for some people will remain a mystery to me.

But you're saying sulli is one of your main suspects for a wolf then?

I am not saying that. My main suspect for wolf is clodagh, have i somehow not been clear about that? I asked for them to be shot! :confused:

I am not saying that. My main suspect for wolf is clodagh, have i somehow not been clear about that? I asked for them to be shot! :confused:

There are 3 wolves.

You can suspect more than one person.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

LOCK CLEAR BABY

.・゜゜・(/。\)・゜゜・.

oops

Advertisement