Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Father Ted 2 GAME THREAD

Comments

I bricked Paddy Mustard and followed up with...
    Rikand wrote: »
    I wonder can I get mislynched while also being the villager with the most posts. Worth a try imo
    Do I see some sweat upon your brow, dear child?

A wolf that thought they'd go gung-ho and it isn't quite working out as planned perhaps...

My confession box is always open.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    I shall wait for evidence.

Oh wait.... ya ain't got none.

Your pretending to be calm isn't working. You're scrambling.

The Parish Priest has you sussed.

If the village followers my lead, we'll have this game done and dusted in record time. The mods won't get a chance to use all their fancy gimmicks.
    A fair warning.

The Father - Jake

The Son - Whiplashy

The Holy Ghost -

You'll note how Whippy is The Son...he had to be sacrificed for the sake of the village. Him turning green was all I needed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Im cool. Tell me 2D..... why would a villager trust you..... youve presented zero evidnece to back your claim,

However Im trying to figure out you.

Why pull this move?

Rustling trees? Better options than me. Its pluasible. It be a stupid move to pull if your a wolf because when I die and cime vack villager youll be lynched.

Give up the ghost 2d......see what I did there?

Ive done my part for the village, we can afford a mislynch.

These seven people thanked the above post. There's a wolf among them.

JP Liz
    Lucy WW
    Mary WW
    Rikand
    Riona WW
    Strawberry Milkshake
    TheValeyard

The wolves have a tricky choice in the morning...

They can get rid of the obvious poster that I mentioned earlier

or

They can get rid of me, the one that is decimating their pack...

cec76d8ee6a53b655017aedf71f23465.png

Im cool. Tell me 2D..... why would a villager trust you..... youve presented zero evidnece to back your claim,

However Im trying to figure out you.

Why pull this move?

Rustling trees? Better options than me. Its pluasible. It be a stupid move to pull if your a wolf because when I die and cime vack villager youll be lynched.

Give up the ghost 2d......see what I did there?

Ive done my part for the village, we can afford a mislynch.

Who's going to lynch the Parish Priest?

Who's going to lynch the person that's carrying the village?

I may be munched at some point, but I won't be lynched.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Well played.

Ive voted for a known wolf and was first to do so. Other than that, fire away.

I wouldn't put it past you to bus. You have history of it. Not just standard bus, but bus on team mates without prior consent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Lucy WW wrote: »
    I wouldn't put it past you to bus. You have history of it. Not just standard bus, but bus on team mates without prior consent.

Guilty as charged. Thats why I never shut down possibilities completely. Wolves do anything to win.

Anything is possible.

If you think ive bused my teammate Rikand, by all means vote for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Tried to put together when people voted from their posts and try show how many votes were on each player from what was announced. Don't know if I have the brain to think about it properly but if being followed it would have shown Senan and Clodagh up for lynch and not Rikand but I don't know what to make of that yet. I realised we have a player called Liam too which made me laugh because I'd no clue who that was :pac: . Anyways off to bed for me, chat you guys in the morning.

17:35 Rikand votes Senan (1)
    17:42 Clodagh votes Strawbs (1)
    17:46 Frank votes Senan (2)
    18:09 Beaker votes Rikand (1)
    19:20 Whip votes Senan (3)

19:22 9 votes left
    19:27 Doris votes Whip (1)
    19:27 Lucy votes Clodagh (2)
    19:31 Mary votes Senan (4)
    19:59 Orla votes Clodagh (3)
    20:24 Riona votes Clodagh (4)
    20:27 LeVar votes Doris (2)

20:33 3 votes left
    20:37 LadySkunk votes Lucy (2)
    20:58 Sulli votes Rikand (4)

Unknown

??:?? JP Liz votes Rikand (2)
    ??:?? Liam votes Rikand (3)
    ??:?? Strawbs votes Clodagh (1)
    ??:?? Trigger votes Doris (1)
    ??:?? H2 votes H2 (1)
    ??:?? Valeyard votes Lucy (1)
    ??:?? Senan votes LadySkunk (1)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

LadySkunk wrote: »
    Tried to put together when people voted from their posts and try show how many votes were on each player from what was announced. Don't know if I have the brain to think about it properly but if being followed it would have shown Senan and Clodagh up for lynch and not Rikand but I don't know what to make of that yet. I realised we have a player called Liam too which made me laugh because I'd no clue who that was :pac: . Anyways off to bed for me, chat you guys in the morning.

17:35 Rikand votes Senan (1)
    17:42 Clodagh votes Strawbs (1)
    17:46 Frank votes Senan (2)
    18:09 Beaker votes Rikand (1)
    19:20 Whip votes Senan (3)

19:22 9 votes left
    19:27 Doris votes Whip (1)
    19:27 Lucy votes Clodagh (2)
    19:31 Mary votes Senan (4)
    19:59 Orla votes Clodagh (3)
    20:24 Riona votes Clodagh (4)
    20:27 LeVar votes Doris (2)

20:33 3 votes left
    20:37 LadySkunk votes Lucy (2)
    20:58 Sulli votes Rikand (4)

Unknown

??:?? JP Liz votes Rikand (2)
    ??:?? Liam votes Rikand (3)
    ??:?? Strawbs votes Clodagh (1)
    ??:?? Trigger votes Doris (1)
    ??:?? H2 votes H2 (1)
    ??:?? Valeyard votes Lucy (1)
    ??:?? Senan votes LadySkunk (1)
    How many people said they were voting for rikand? Would the wolves have known there was a wagon there?

Nice work. Seems to back up my thoughts post lynch that the rikand wagon was not something that was divinable.
    It also puts muck to those that believe the counter wagons were wolf saving wagons.
    Senan v Clodagh were the declared wagons. The rikand wagon crossed an unexpected threshold for the wolves.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Nice work. Seems to back up my thoughts post lynch that the rikand wagon was not something that was divinable.
    It also puts muck to those that believe the counter wagons were wolf saving wagons.
    Senan v Clodagh were the declared wagons. The rikand wagon crossed an unexpected threshold for the wolves.

I'd be very confident there's at least 1 wolf in the votes for me, either in retribution for naming Strawberry Milkshake or as an easy target when I was being called out for doing so. Lucy is the one I'm most curious about seeing the alignment of at this point

Morning all

• Advertisement

Skunk, I voted around 7

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

My vote for Doris was placed around 7.30 while running around tesco :D

Liam is an interesting on.. 5 posts, all fluff, nothing of any substance at all, and a late enough vote on Rikand.

Liz posted an FFA after 8.30 I think with Rikand top.. she was also a late Rikand poster

Voter*

I don’t get your play 2D probably because you’re talking in riddles. But your shot on whippy shows you’re not always right. In fact you’re only 50/50 only 50/50 right now.

The low posters are interesting, barely making the treshold
    Clodagh WW wrote: »
    No reason to keep the raffle prize secret I don't think, more information for us the better
    I take it that was the prize, bit odd to not have a but of discussion on it
    Nevermind all is forgiven ha
    We can't clear Lucy based on that at all, perfectly legitimate wolf tactic to highlight one of their own early on to avoid being linked later in the game.

Suggesting it clears her is the most suspicious thing I've read so far and I'll be voting Strawberry Milkshake as a result
    I just think you were going too far with the idea that Lucy was somehow cleared, it's Day One, not a lot to go on yet and that's the best logic I've got so far

5 posts yesterday
    I'd be very confident there's at least 1 wolf in the votes for me, either in retribution for naming Strawberry Milkshake or as an easy target when I was being called out for doing so. Lucy is the one I'm most curious about seeing the alignment of at this point

Clodagh zones in on SM pretty early and doesnt waver from that, looking at the votes. nothing really substantial about her posts. Hopefully see a bit more of her today.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Morning. Not sure how important times are but I voted later than that Skunk..closer to 7ish. I think you're getting that from me saying I'd be willing to lynch Senan but it was actually their reaction that made me vote there.

Liam WW wrote: »
    Morning hows it going just having a nice cuppa tae
    haha thats what I was going to ask
    WhenI started playing first players always said check the high and low posters then check the middle
    Lucy come back, it can be intense when people are questioning you but no harm meant. It is just part of the mechanics of the game.

All Fluff, nothing aimed at a poster, nothing substantial at all. Late vote then thrown on Rikand. Possible a bus maybe, as we know know that Rikand didnt look like he was going to be gone by vote tallys, so may have thought he was safe jumping on that wagon.

I'd also like to see a bit more from Liam today

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Morning all hows it going. I voted for Rikamd somewhere around 8

Morning all hows it going. I voted for Rikamd somewhere around 8

Well speak of the Devil :D

What made Rikand stand out to you yesterday Liam?

Trigger wrote: »
    Well speak of the Devil :D

What made Rikand stand out to you yesterday Liam?

Hey Trig, I started reading the thread around 20 to 8 and he first thing that stood out to to me was him on Doris, so I read through it twice adn he stood out more then any other player I play by gut and always on firtst day I find it very fast and when I go to comment someone else gets there first so I weht with my gut on Rik. I wasnt part of any bus.

• Advertisement

Hey Trig, I started reading the thread around 20 to 8 and he first thing that stood out to to me was him on Doris, so I read through it twice adn he stood out more then any other player I play by gut and always on firtst day I find it very fast and when I go to comment someone else gets there first so I weht with my gut on Rik. I wasnt part of any bus.

So just him on Doris stood out, not him on Doris, Lucy & Skunk.. thats interesting

Actually apologies, thats me misremembering.. that was Jake..

as far as i recall Rikand was f the opinion that Doris was Village

So just him on Doris stood out, not him on Doris, Lucy & Skunk.. thats interesting

WHat I said was that was the first thing that stood out for me and as I read on he continued to stand out for how he was playing. I had 4 players in my head and he stood out the oddest by the end for his play, It was a gut instinct vote versus other three.

WHat I said was that was the first thing that stood out for me and as I read on he continued to stand out for how he was playing. I had 4 players in my head and he stood out the oddest by the end for his play, It was a gut instinct vote versus other three.

Ah ok, so something that didnt happen stood out for you..

Rikands 2 posts mentioning Doris
    Doris >rand to be a villager

Lucy >rand to be a villager.

H2D
    Doris
    Lucy

3 likely villagers and we're not even half way through day 1 is a good start
    Well thats how I base most of my reads.

I have a feeling that Doris and Lucy are likely villagers based off Jakes posts

Which one stood out as Rikand being ON Doris

Ah ok, so something that didnt happen stood out for you..

Rikands 2 posts mentioning Doris

Which one stood out as Rikand being ON Doris

The first one

The first one

What about that post made you think that Rikand was on Doris, remember those are your words.

What about that post made you think that Rikand was on Doris, remember those are your words.

In this game most people play by gut, they go a missing letter or how a sentence is phrased so now you are examining me cos I said on Doris, I also said the first thing that struck me. So work away I went with my gut out of the 4 people who stood out to me.

I don’t get your play 2D probably because you’re talking in riddles. But your shot on whippy shows you’re not always right. In fact you’re only 50/50 only 50/50 right now.

If you think I'm only 50/50 you're away with the fairies.

Out of 20 odd players I just fluked into Pat Mustard and just happened to not only pick out Rikand, but also tell ye exactly how he was playing the game...not even the mods or a wolf could be so accurate.

Seems like I'm the only one paying attention.

Whippy had to go. A peek would have been no good as they could have peeked good. I suspected Beaker and Rikand were playfighting and Whippy was a loose end.

If Whippy was a wolf...Beaker was a villager.

The dearly parted Whippy was a humble villager and now Beaker is a big bad expendawolf.

In this game most people play by gut, they go a missing letter or how a sentence is phrased so now you are examining me cos I said on Doris, I also said the first thing that struck me. So work away I went with my gut out of the 4 people who stood out to me.

Who were the other three and why?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

If you think I'm only 50/50 you're away with the fairies.

Out of 20 odd players I just fluked into Pat Mustard and just happened to not only pick out Rikand, but also tell ye exactly how he was playing the game...not even the mods or a wolf could be so accurate.

Seems like I'm the only one paying attention.

Whippy had to go. A peek would have been no good as they could have peeked good. I suspected Beaker and Rikand were playfighting and Whippy was a loose end.

If Whippy was a wolf...Beaker was a villager.

The dearly parted Whippy was a humble villager and now Beaker is a big bad expendawolf.

Why not go straight for Beaker over Whippy though?

Advertisement