Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Father Ted 2 GAME THREAD

Comments

Vote in to lynch Expendawolf.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

If you think I'm only 50/50 you're away with the fairies.

Out of 20 odd players I just fluked into Pat Mustard and just happened to not only pick out Rikand, but also tell ye exactly how he was playing the game...not even the mods or a wolf could be so accurate.

Seems like I'm the only one paying attention.

Whippy had to go. A peek would have been no good as they could have peeked good. I suspected Beaker and Rikand were playfighting and Whippy was a loose end.

If Whippy was a wolf...Beaker was a villager.

The dearly parted Whippy was a humble villager and now Beaker is a big bad expendawolf.

No logic.... all bravado. No real direction.

Why must I be a wolf if Whippy is good? I'll wait here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Doris WW wrote: »
    The Rikand wagon is not one I'd be examining for wolves tbh. If someone voted there, then they are high probability village. Last night was a crap shoot, wolf on wolf I dont think is happening given Pat Mustard took a brick in the skull during the day

This is the only one that really sticks out for me, she didnt get a chance to expand on which wagon to look at, possible motive.

I voted for her yesterday as i believed that there was a wolf named by Jake early on and that was heightened Lucy 1 leaving the game when questioned. surely a wolf wouldnt do that, in hindsight its possible? and wanted to see a little bit more from Skunk as she had not really been suss

beakerjoe wrote: »
    No logic.... all bravado. No real direction.

Why must I be a wolf if Whippy is good? I'll wait here

Whatever you may say about me, to say I have no real direction is demonstrable nonsense.

You were full of your fun yesterday and getting stuck in to people but ever since I called you out as a wolf you've resorted to playing Daddy Cool.

Too afraid to ruffle village feathers.

Whatever you may say about me, to say I have no real direction is demonstrable nonsense.

You were full of your fun yesterday and getting stuck in to people but ever since I called you out as a wolf you've resorted to playing Daddy Cool.

Too afraid to ruffle village feathers.

So.... you have zero answer to that.

Spoofer. ;)

You called me out last night, what are you expecting of me?

Fact is your little accusation has no basis. Its all baloney.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Vote in to lynch Expendawolf.

You might be right, you might be wrong. Day is far too early to be calling things like this.

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Morning all. I see there's been some fun since yesterday

So.... you have zero answer to that.

Spoofer. ;)

You called me out last night, what are you expecting of me?

Fact is your little accusation has no basis. Its all baloney.

I'm not doing yer jobs for ye. I have ye rattled.

I haven't led the village astray yet. I have been metronomically accurate.

Beaker vs H2D seems to be the heavy weight contest of the day.

Don't feel convinced about BK, was he not on Rikand pretty early, before any of the wagons grouped up?

You might be right, you might be wrong. Day is far too early to be calling things like this.

Only if you haven't been paying attention.

Luckily for the village, the wolves aren't either. Edward slipped up yesterday.

• Advertisement

JPL, whats the raffle prize?? :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Morning everyone. Lot of action going on i see. Doris looks a strange choice by the wolves.

Senan WW wrote: »

Don't feel convinced about BK, was he not on Rikand pretty early, before any of the wagons grouped up?

Oldest trick in the wolf book.

Two vanilla wolves. One picks a (play)fight with the other. One of them gets lynched and the other coasts their way to the end of the game.

BJ could be super aggressive with Rikand because he knew he'd shoot up the village leaderboard if Rikand was lynched.

BJ has been meek and mild since his pal got lynched and is doing his best to latch onto my posts as he doesn't want to upset other players.

He's playing Daddy Cool in an attempt to make me (the only known villager) look cuckoo and unreasonable.

Its not. Im moving on from his crackpot theory.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Doris called out whippy and frank.

sullivlo wrote: »
    Doris called out whippy and frank.

Well Whippy was NRV, Doris being good doesnt make Frank bad.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Well my initial gut feeling for the lynch vote that maybe Doris was a Wolf was clearly off...

Back to the drawing board today, no more listening to my gut anyway.

Well my initial gut feeling for the lynch vote that maybe Doris was a Wolf was clearly off...

Back to the drawing board today, no more listening to my gut anyway.

Why was Doris getting your vote specificly?

Lucy WW wrote: »

Clo, Skunk....... any comment on this.....?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Why was Doris getting your vote specificly?

I gave my reason in my post at 8.30ish before I voted ; she made an odd statement to me re: was on soneone for viewing Senan as suspicious, which most people did at the time, while also singling out others for frivilous reasons.

On my phone at present or I'd go back and quote my post, but I've given you the time if you want to go back and find it yourself.

• Advertisement

Anyway, my migraine is getting worse! Why Rikand? And what's Senan done to get mentioned a few times?

Reading back through the thread and this stood out to me. For someone who dissected whiplashy, Frank, and beakerjoe's posts, but failed to pick up on anything odd about the Senan's jumping straight in with accusations on his first few posts, throws up a bit of a red flag for me. There is a question mark over Senan for me still, and they're really the only two that I have any reasoning at all for at the moment, but my gut instinct is Doris.

It's not a lot to go on, but right now, my intention is to vote for Doris.

I take it this is the post you refer to Simon LeVarr?

I take it this is the post you refer to Simon LeVarr?

That and her FFA, yes.

Lack of FFAs or where people are voting is a bit worrying

Whippy for me

I'd have Frank as a bit bogey too. His questioning of the brick stood out as weird

BJs popping at Rikand feels a bit off. Not a lynchable offence from reading what Rikand actually said

Ffa1
    Whippy
    Frank
    BJ

Doris's FFA,

Whats off about if LeVar in your view?

Necro wrote: »
    Lynch Results Day 1

Lynch Candidate Voters Total Votes
    Rikand beakerjoe, JP Liz V1, Liam WW, sullivlo 4
    Clodagh WW Strawberry Milkshake, Lucy WW, Orla WW, Riona WW 4
    Senan WW Rikand, Frank WW, Whiplashy, Mary WW 4
    Doris WW Trigger, Also Starring LeVar Burton 2
    Lucy WW TheValeyard, LadySkunk 2
    Milana Old Mosquito Milana Old Mosquito 1
    LadySkunk Senan WW 1
    Strawberry Milkshake Clodagh WW 1
    Whiplashy Doris WW 1

Votes were tied between three players - Rikand was lynched as a result of Last Vote Cast

Timing would be crucial here but I would say Sulli and to a lesser extent Liam Leaning good here. Orla & Riona for looking at. Mary as well.

Doris's FFA,

Whats off about if LeVar in your view?

It was the combination of that and the previous one you quoted.

I needed to vote someone and rather than just firing at random than certain others did, I tried to find a reason to vote for someone. Doris stood out for me, even if it seems frivolous to you, its the only reason I personally had at the time. There was no clear concensus on anyone else, little data to work off of, what more can I say than that?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

The last few Doris posts.
    So were the wolves role hunting - her comments on Senan smelling good making them think she had peeked? Or is it trying to keep her quiet over the posters she was calling out? Frank or Mary?
    Lack of FFAs or where people are voting is a bit worrying

Whippy for me

I'd have Frank as a bit bogey too. His questioning of the brick stood out as weird

BJs popping at Rikand feels a bit off. Not a lynchable offence from reading what Rikand actually said

Ffa1
    Whippy
    Frank
    BJ

Replying to Frank:
    This post felt a bit odd to me. To be fair, I've misread it on my skim read and had a note on that you were fishing if H2D was Jack with the brick thing but you were talking about the the Milk float brick I presume?

Replying to Whippy:
    Not particularly, I like to have a point of reference to look back at people's thoughts and how they evolve over the game rather than throwing a dart at a board. My instincts are flawed like everyone else but if someone has sound logic then i can forgive poor instincts and hopefully that works both ways

Haha my days! Best ever village start?

Fair play BJ, great shout, didn't see it at all tbh

Replying to BJ "Rikand said Doris and Lucy are likely good. Lets see if hes right":
    Hes at least 50% right anyway

Replying to Necro on the votes:
    Senan looks good from this

@H2D
    Why did you vote for yourself
    From the votes

Liam
    Sully
    Liz
    Bj
    Senan smell good to me
    Mary on the counter wagon, can't see any reasoning for her vote.

Not sure would a wolf ask on thread where a lynch code is or an intentional question to look like they'd no backroom

@H2D:
    Are you under scrutiny? Think you are confusing legit questions with scrutiny

The Rikand wagon is not one I'd be examining for wolves tbh. If someone voted there, then they are high probability village. Last night was a crap shoot, wolf on wolf I dont think is happening given Pat Mustard took a brick in the skull during the day

Elizabeth, whatever your prize is, do not disclose.

It was the combination of that and the previous one you quoted.

I needed to vote someone and rather than just firing at random than certain others did, I tried to find a reason to vote for someone. Doris stood out for me, even if it seems frivolous to you, its the only reason I personally had at the time. There was no clear concensus on anyone else, little data to work off of, what more can I say than that?

Nothing, you've said enough.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Timing would be crucial here but I would say Sulli and to a lesser extent Liam Leaning good here. Orla & Riona for looking at. Mary as well.

Look all you like Senan - might get you contributing to the thread a bit more and not hiding under the radar.
    I was very clear on my reasons for posting, and why, and when. Actually I moved off you onto Clodagh - which basically saved you from the lynch! Don't know how that benefitted Rikand in anyway. :confused:

• Advertisement

Riona WW wrote: »
    Look all you like Senan - might get you contributing to the thread a bit more and not hiding under the radar.
    I was very clear on my reasons for posting, and why, and when. Actually I moved off you onto Clodagh - which basically saved you from the lynch! Don't know how that benefitted Rikand in anyway. :confused:

Why so agitated? I always like to look at vote hoppers. No harm is there?

Advertisement