Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Father Ted 2 GAME THREAD

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Senan WW wrote: »
    Why so agitated? I always like to look at vote hoppers. No harm is there?

Who do you believe is a wolf at this point ?

Do you still think Skunk is a wolf?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Why so agitated? I always like to look at vote hoppers. No harm is there?

I am not agitated in anyway. I said there was no harm in looking at me?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

sullivlo wrote: »
    Doris called out whippy and frank.

Can you have Necro provide the verification that you said he would provide please.

The reaction to me winning the prize and the reaction the JP Liz winning the prize is definitely noteworthy.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

I'm not doing yer jobs for ye. I have ye rattled.

I haven't led the village astray yet. I have been metronomically accurate.

You haven't led the village anywhere. If your plan is to lead, then lead...what you're doing now is basically saying you're infallible (you're not) and you're right, while denigrating everyone else. That's unlikely to bring people alongside.

You have a tendency to focus on one player to the exclusion of all others. We get it, you think Beaker is a wolf, great. There are 2 others, one of whom is the alpha. Why not try to root them out since you are so great at wolf spotting?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Right well I'll likely be lynching beaker unless H2D recants and says it was a play. I hadn't thought beaker was a likely wolf but seems like it is the best play here. I'm happy thinking H2D is good so am expecting beaker to be a wolf.

Mary WW wrote: »
    Hope speedreading is on your CV.

Its definitely not. I was reading along before subbing in, and only had to catch up from 4pm yesterday to 18:30 , so 2.5 hours of catch up.

Elizabeth, whatever your prize is, do not disclose.

And on this, Liz do whatever you think is best. Keep it quiet or don't. Personally I see value in sharing - this is game that is won by the village working collectively - but if you have good reasons not to, then don't.

Orla WW wrote: »
    Right well I'll likely be lynching beaker unless H2D recants and says it was a play. I hadn't thought beaker was a likely wolf but seems like it is the best play here. I'm happy thinking H2D is good so am expecting beaker to be a wolf.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Who do you believe is a wolf at this point ?

Do you still think Skunk is a wolf?

Probably not at this stage. There's other more likely candidates going by the work that others have done. Lucy or Clodagh probably worth a lynch at this stage.

• Advertisement

The reaction to me winning the prize and the reaction the JP Liz winning the prize is definitely noteworthy.

What exactly is noteworthy?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ill be fair, but you can see its not an ideal look for you.

Youre by no means a dead to rights wolf though.

If liz has a peek its worth announcing it so the seer can peek too, would definitively clear a villager. Obvs the seer would keep this info to themselves until they are ready to reveal their knowledge.

H2D being good doesnt mean Im bad by proxy.

How is following H2D blindly the best play here?

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Ill be fair, but you can see its not an ideal look for you.

Youre by no means a dead to rights wolf though.

Whats not a good look?

Copying and pasting my posts is foolish.

Probably not at this stage. There's other more likely candidates going by the work that others have done. Lucy or Clodagh probably worth a lynch at this stage.

Please provide the case on me.

Just saying 'worth a lynch at this stage' does not allow for a defence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

2D stuff aside, what do you believe is the best play today bj?

If H2D has had a peek and peeked you bad, there does not seem to be a mechanism for a good person to show as bad, so if they got something saying beaker is bad then beaker is bad. I'm not blindly following, but saying that H2D is making a very strange play if they are a villager to call you a wolf when they don't know that to be true. Unless they plan on recanting sometime this arvo.

So, unless H2D is doing some I'd class as bizarre then yes following H2D is the best play but I would not call it blindly.

Whats not a good look?

Copying and pasting my posts is foolish.

:p

Just playing timing of perceptions.

h2ds accusation is not a good look for you, but its evidence of nothing.

you were all up in my face after lynch, when munch was next move, now that lynch is next move, you are more meek.

If liz has a peek its worth announcing it so the seer can peek too, would definitively clear a villager. Obvs the seer would keep this info to themselves until they are ready to reveal their knowledge.

I don't really get this.

Office-1.gif

• Advertisement

The alpha is immune to peeks. Why waste 2 on the same person?

I don't really get this.

Office-1.gif

Actually, re-reading the OP it says immune to seer peek, not first peeks good as I thought. Old games getting mixed in with the new.

I withdraw my suggestion.

If H2D has had a peek and peeked you bad, there does not seem to be a mechanism for a good person to show as bad, so if they got something saying beaker is bad then beaker is bad. I'm not blindly following, but saying that H2D is making a very strange play if they are a villager to call you a wolf when they don't know that to be true. Unless they plan on recanting sometime this arvo.

So, unless H2D is doing some I'd class as bizarre then yes following H2D is the best play but I would not call it blindly.

Did he have a peek?

He said he has me bad by proxy of Whippy being good. Which is nonsense. So yes, it is bizarre.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Can you have Necro provide the verification that you said he would provide please.

Necro can you confirm my timestamp for the vote? It was around 8.57/8.58 IIRC.

Frank WW wrote: »
    The alpha is immune to peeks. Why waste 2 on the same person?

And on this point, anyone who does win a peek should announce who they peeked on thread so that there isn't duplication with the seer. Peeks are questionable, but with enough of them, they can be useful.

:p

Just playing timing of perceptions.

h2ds accusation is not a good look for you, but its evidence of nothing.

you were all up in my face after lynch, when munch was next move, now that lynch is next move, you are more meek.

Im more meek.... who do you figure that?

Taking that as how. After the lynch you were asking me to prove myself, that I looked bad for voting clodagh, who i still believe to be wolf.

That fire up your ass has burnt out since h2d accused you, even though now is the phase you should be seeking those answers, not pre munch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

You are not exactly putting up a stellar defence of yourself, brushing H2 off as some mad loon that shouldnt be listened to basically instead of defending yourself with reasoning.

I dont think anyone is blindly following H2 but more looking into the exchange between ye.

I'm in 2 minds myself and will have another read over last night and this morning before making my mind up

Taking that as how. After the lynch you were asking me to prove myself, that I looked bad for voting clodagh, who i still believe to be wolf.

That fire up your ass has burnt out since h2d accused you, even though now is the phase you should be seeking those answers, not pre munch.

But I have my answers from you? Unless you have different answers.

Its 12pm, Ive asked a a few questions, Im doing my digging still. Its not 9pm yet

You voting for me Lucy baby?:)

• Advertisement

Did he have a peek?

He said he has me bad by proxy of Whippy being good. Which is nonsense. So yes, it is bizarre.

Well I don't know if they actually peeked you, but the bizarre play would be a villager claiming to have peeked you as a wolf if they hadn't done so. How they got the peek doesn't really concern me to be honest, they've said they peeked you and it doesn't make much sense to me for a villager to do that.

Advertisement