Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Father Ted 2 GAME THREAD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Well I don't know if they actually peeked you, but the bizarre play would be a villager claiming to have peeked you as a wolf if they hadn't done so. How they got the peek doesn't really concern me to be honest, they've said they peeked you and it doesn't make much sense to me for a villager to do that.

When did H2D say they'd peeked Beaker?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Well I don't know if they actually peeked you, but the bizarre play would be a villager claiming to have peeked you as a wolf if they hadn't done so. How they got the peek doesn't really concern me to be honest, they've said they peeked you and it doesn't make much sense to me for a villager to do that.

H2D never said he peeked him though! His reasoning is the argument between Rikand and beakerjoe was 2 wolves playfighting with each other to throw suspicion off beakerjoe when Rikand was found out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Oh its bizarre. I tell you now its bizarre.

He hasnt said he peek'd me. Hes just absolutely calling me a wolf without any basis.

If he did get a peek, it should concern you. Would you not be curious how he received it?

Liar, Liar how do you love yourself;
    Liar, Liar with the smile so fake,
    Why not one more slice till it seals your fate.
    Liar, Liar They will never understand what make your tears fall;
    Liar, Liar remember its all in your head,
    Wolves don't live under the bed.
    Liar, Liar run, stumble, trip and fall,
    Stop running from your own hell,
    Liar, Liar you wont escape us,
    Yes we're real,
    What's that you hear?
    Who are we?
    We are your fears.
    Liar, Liar go head be obsessed
    Send those posts you'll never regret.
    You...you know that he will never call.
    Only His love does exist after all.

Liar, Liar your heart only knows how to fall to pieces.
    Liar, Liar You've enjoyed being alone;
    Liar isn't afraid anymore?

Liar? Liar...

Are you still there..

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

beakerjoe wrote: »
    But I have my answers from you? Unless you have different answers.

Its 12pm, Ive asked a a few questions, Im doing my digging still. Its not 9pm yet

You voting for me Lucy baby?:)

Haven't even opened up the voting form today. will get around to that much later.

• Advertisement

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Haven't even opened up the voting form today. will get around to that much later.

Nor have I, long way until 9pm.

Nor have I, long way until 9pm.

Are you convinced that h2d is good? Like, why has it not crossed your mind that this is a wolf play?

What exactly is noteworthy?

When I won the prize people were eager to find out what it was and start a discussion about how to use it.

JP wins the prize and it's deathly silent.

Are you convinced that h2d is good? Like, why has it not crossed your mind that this is a wolf play?

Its all crossed my mind....

2 wolves gone. Fact (God I sound like Rafa).

With 2 wolves gone, its a silly play. From my POV, I know Im good so I know its bull (others dont, granted). If its successful and I die, and thus revealing good, H2D is next on the chopping block. Its not a smart wolf play.

Its not to say H2D isnt a wolf, Id be very surprised if he did this in tandem with the remaining wolves unless he went rogue.

I just cant see a wolf doing it.

If its a villager, hes either a rustling trees.

On the otherhand, he has a theory that i bused Rikand. Its a theory, nothing more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

2D stuff aside, what do you believe is the best play today bj?

You might have missed this beaker, but I'd genuinely like an answer from you.

As one of the most prolific posters thus far and the person who sniffed out Rikand, I'd love to know what you think the best play is today?

• Advertisement

As one of the most prolific posters thus far and the person who sniffed out Rikand, I'd love to know what you think the best play is today?

giphy.gif

SLUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPAH!

sullivlo wrote: »
    I voted Rikand at about 8.58 (Necro can verify time). It wasn't a power play or anything, it was poor time management on my behalf.

I voted for Rikand as a semi random pick. I think it was Beakers original post calling him out that stuck in my head so I went for it and now I am glad.

giphy.gif

more untruths?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    When did H2D say they'd peeked Beaker?
    Riona WW wrote: »
    H2D never said he peeked him though! His reasoning is the argument between Rikand and beakerjoe was 2 wolves playfighting with each other to throw suspicion off beakerjoe when Rikand was found out.
    Oh its bizarre. I tell you now its bizarre.

He hasnt said he peek'd me. Hes just absolutely calling me a wolf without any basis.

If he did get a peek, it should concern you. Would you not be curious how he received it?

I completely misread H2D's post. I was sure they said they'd peeked beaker. That changes things somewhat. If it is just H2D saying beaker is a wolf because they think that's the case I'm not as convinced to vote for them.

MODS Are votes listed in the order they are cast?

I was right about Rikand but admittedly I wasnt sure about him. He was just the best option of the options available to me.

Best plan right now, FFA BEFORE 5PM, go from there. I have my suspicions as does everyone. Get everyone suspicions in the open and go from there

Im not happy to clear anyone.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,002 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod:

I can confirm the voting is in chronological order from first to last in the cases of players who received multiple votes, I won't be confirming individual times however

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Its all crossed my mind....

2 wolves gone. Fact (God I sound like Rafa).

With 2 wolves gone, its a silly play. From my POV, I know Im good so I know its bull (others dont, granted). If its successful and I die, and thus revealing good, H2D is next on the chopping block. Its not a smart wolf play.

Its not to say H2D isnt a wolf, Id be very surprised if he did this in tandem with the remaining wolves unless he went rogue.

I just cant see a wolf doing it.

If its a villager, hes either a rustling trees.

On the otherhand, he has a theory that i bused Rikand. Its a theory, nothing more.

Its entirely possible that a wolf would take out another for village cred, but to take out a rolled wolf. Nah i cannot see that as a possibility.

H2 is village for me. The only one that i think so far.

I completely misread H2D's post. I was sure they said they'd peeked beaker. That changes things somewhat. If it is just H2D saying beaker is a wolf because they think that's the case I'm not as convinced to vote for them.

Your latest post (post 1 above) seems to contradict your earlier post (post 2).

You didnt know if they peek'd me then switch to say you thought they said it.

Smell of backtracking here. Rikand backtracked. Just sayin.

You seemed too eager to hop on the H2D kill beaker band wagon, esp when its anything but a sure thing.

Trigger wrote: »
    Its entirely possible that a wolf would take out another for village cred, but to take out a rolled wolf. Nah i cannot see that as a possibility.

I'm 99.9% with you on that. If it was anyone bar H2D I'd be 100% but it is, so that .1% niggle remains.

Trigger wrote: »

I agree.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Necro wrote: »
    Mod:

I can confirm the voting is in chronological order from first to last in the cases of players who received multiple votes, I won't be confirming individual times however

So liz posted the below at 8.40, meaning Liam and Sully potentially cast after that
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    FFA 1

Rikand
    Trigger
    Strawberry Milkshake

Liam posted this one this morning, big difference in time
    Liam WW wrote: »
    Morning all hows it going. I voted for Rikamd somewhere around 8

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

You seemed too eager to hop on the H2D kill beaker band wagon, esp when its anything but a sure thing.

Those two things are not contradictory. I misread the post but was sure they said they'd peeked you. I did not know that they had actually done so - how would I? My whole argument was about why would they say they peeked you as a wolf if they were a villager and they hadn't actually peeked you as a wolf. The whole thing falls apart if they didn't actually say they'd peeked you.

Those two things are not contradictory. I misread the post but was sure they said they'd peeked you. I did not know that they had actually done so - how would I? My whole argument was about why would they say they peeked you as a wolf if they were a villager and they hadn't actually peeked you as a wolf. The whole thing falls apart if they didn't actually say they'd peeked you.

Thats fair. You've explained your reasoning. Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

giphy.gif

more untruths?

I don’t know where previous untruths were? I did say that Necro could confirm, but he has since said he won’t. However...
    MODS Are votes listed in the order they are cast?
    Necro wrote: »
    Mod:

Voting is in chronological order so given the Rikand was lynched after a 3 way tie, my vote was cast last. Others have said they voted at 8.50ish, mine was closer to 8.58.

Really don’t see the problem, unless perhaps you’re bitter I was the casting vote that meant you lost your wolf friend and now you’re down to two?

tough to requote this, but needed the nested quotes for accuracy.

You need to read post 2 in full, not just your highlighted bit. the contradiction is not coming later, as in a later post (post 1). In that same post, he says "They've said they peeked you".
    post 1 actually agrees with post 2. post 2 first line might contradict with the rest of it, but thats in the same post, not some later on backtracking like your post seems to suggest

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,290 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Well that narrows down my list of suspects. Role hunting by the wolves? Be interested to find out what JP Liz won.

Afternoon Tea :D who wants to join me

Sure, I could use a sup.

a82ee594e2d074b6358500b1a62e7d7d.jpg

Bless me Father for I have sinned. It's been 20 years since my last confession.

2 sugars darling.

Socially distant tea right?

• Advertisement

6d62a-16133237472402-800.jpg

Me, please.

Advertisement