Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Father Ted 2 GAME THREAD

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Can anyone peak these please

Strawberry Milkshake
    sullivlo
    Trigger

In Fantasy land

Trigger was peeked good.

Happy Liz?

Seriously though, no one has claimed to have peeked anyone, we are all as eligible to be wolves at this stage bar H2D, who bricked a roled wolf.

Take your pick.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

sullivlo wrote: »
    I don’t know where previous untruths were? I did say that Necro could confirm, but he has since said he won’t. However...

Voting is in chronological order so given the Rikand was lynched after a 3 way tie, my vote was cast last. Others have said they voted at 8.50ish, mine was closer to 8.58.

Really don’t see the problem, unless perhaps you’re bitter I was the casting vote that meant you lost your wolf friend and now you’re down to two?
    Well I’m a villager and you’re a wolf so I guess we are in opposite worlds? Can’t speak for whippy.

The bolded is an untruth as i already stated.
    Lucy WW wrote: »
    You are working with faulty information. The bolded statement is untrue.
    The only way you could be sure of anything is if you were a wolf, and there the statement being untrue is not surprising, because the wolves have to lie, villagers do not.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Can anyone explain the significance of voting times?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

still think clodagh is best hope for shooting a wolf.

Why though? Has Clodagh done anything besides saying she had a hunch about and then voting for Strawbs? How does that make her the best hope for shooting a wolf? Am I missing something else?

She may be lying low, but there are others who've posted minimally.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Mary WW wrote: »
    Can anyone explain the significance of voting times?

Bandwagon I think.

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,291 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ignore whatever everyone else says.

Shoot whoever you want to shoot, JP.

Thanks to me, we have a couple of villagers to spare.

What villagers are cleared if any yet?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Technically none. H2D is the closest we have to a cleared villager so don't shoot him.

No one, but H2D is most likely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,291 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Who would everyone like me to take aim at, your opinions? I would like to hear from all please before deciding

Who would everyone like me to take aim at, your opinions? I would like to hear from all please before deciding

maybe just ask the doris and rikand voters to recast and use everyone elses lynch results as to where they want shot.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Can anyone peak these please

Strawberry Milkshake
    sullivlo
    Trigger

Liz, that is a night action. Unfortunately it is going to be a blind shot.
    You go with what others suggest - and nobody seems to agree at the moment- and someone accuses you of being a wolf. Or you go with your own thoughts, and if you hit a villager, then you are accused of being a wolf. Either way, I always think these prizes can be poison chalices.

As for who to aim at, I'm sticking with my 2 suspicions from last night - Clodagh or Senan. And after this mornings posts, I wasnt a fan of Liam either.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Afternoon guys, just awake now properly going to read back over everything from this morning

Why though? Has Clodagh done anything besides saying she had a hunch about and then voting for Strawbs? How does that make her the best hope for shooting a wolf? Am I missing something else?

She may be lying low, but there are others who've posted minimally.

senan v clodagh were the wagons last night, rikand being on the senan wagin gives senan some village equity.

Riona WW wrote: »
    Liz, that is a night action. Unfortunately it is going to be a blind shot.
    You go with what others suggest - and nobody seems to agree at the moment- and someone accuses you of being a wolf. Or you go with your own thoughts, and if you hit a villager, then you are accused of being a wolf. Either way, I always think these prizes can be poison chalices.

As for who to aim at, I'm sticking with my 2 suspicions from last night - Clodagh or Senan. And after this mornings posts, I wasnt a fan of Liam either.

What did you dislike related to Senans posts?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

Hear me out...

Is there anything to be said for shooting h2d? If he is NRV his posts suggest that he is planning another kill, could we shoot him therefore only losing one villager?

I'd shoot Clodagh.

Hear me out...

Is there anything to be said for shooting h2d? If he is NRV his posts suggest that he is planning another kill, could we shoot him therefore only losing one villager?

I think this is a bad idea. h2d should be left alive by village until at the least f7

Even if he the seer came out, we can not reply in their info as long as the Alpha wolf is in play.

I'd shoot Clodagh.

Why not Beaker, the one you've been saying all day is a wolf?

Hear me out...

Do you think he bused the roled wolf when he bricked him?

• Advertisement

Hear me out...

tenor.gif

Frank WW wrote: »

Its almost like..... hes not the messiah he claims to be....

Because Beaker is worthless, vanilla, wolf.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Even if he the seer came out, we can not reply in their info as long as the Alpha wolf is in play.

If the seer says someone is a wolf we can trust that completely, as if the info is incorrect, they are next to go.

senan v clodagh were the wagons last night, rikand being on the senan wagin gives senan some village equity.

I had a quick look over the thread earlier. I raised suspicions on low posters, naming Senan, Clodagh and sullivlo. At this stage BJ was beginning to look at Rikand, and I asked BJ on this. Rikand seemed to just go with my post and stuck on that, he didnt seem to look elsewhere.
    Doris said Rikand voting for Senan clears him as village - I had asked her how. But looking at this now, if I hadn't jumped onto voting for Clodagh, Senan would have been lynched, so might have been too close for a wolf to vote for another wolf? I initially thought Rikand could have voted for a wolf to try keep him safe... but it was so close that would have been a risky strategy.
    So I retract my flagging of Senan for now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Hear me out...

Or you could take a shot at absolutely any one else with a greater chance of hitting a wolf..

Why take a villager out when there is a possibility, abeit small, that we could get another wolf with the shot?

Frankly, that notion is mental.. Take out the one poster with near 100% Village lean?

What did you dislike related to Senans posts?

I didnt like he hadn't posted, came on accused LadySkunk of being a wolf for being too helpful, and then disappeared.

Its almost like..... hes not the messiah he claims to be....

Because Beaker is worthless, vanilla, wolf.

You blew your load a bit quick there, BJ.

My choice would be Clodagh or Senan. Leaning more Clodagh as I think that gives more info on the flip.

• Advertisement

My choice would be Clodagh or Senan. Leaning more Clodagh as I think that gives more info on the flip.

I think now Rikand voting for Senan means Senan is more likely village than wolf. The votes were too close for a wolf to vote for another wolf. If I hadn't moved my vote, Senan would have been lynched - that would have been a risky strategy for wolves who were already down 1 at that stage.

Advertisement