Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Father Ted 2 GAME THREAD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    For me, if you flip wolf then Riona's hop on to your vote looks less suspicious. If you flip green then maybe that was done to protect Senan.

Also Rikand made a comment about not looking at low posters on D1 which could have been just a general statement or could have been protecting one of those low posters - which is you and Senan.

Finally, I find the wolves choice of Doris this morning interesting. We had three tied wagons this morning and they didn't go for anyone there. Was that deliberate or were they role hunting? With the wagons, I know I'm village, Whippy was village and Rikand was a wolf. That leaves Mary on the Senan wagon and frankly I'd be surprised if the wolves paired up on votes.

Is the Doris pick that odd really? They can hope that today's debate becomes the 2 that survived the tied lynch and keeps the focus off them for another day.

Certainly wouldn't want to be killing someone the village was focused on if you were the wolves

The Mary point is valid, would certainly boost Mary in my eyes because as you said wolves on the same person would appear a needless risk

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Someone else was playing as Lucy until yesterday, therefore you inherited the account, so therefore inherited the wolf. This is what I mean by you playing as reactionary - jumping on what is a fairly straightforward turn of phrase.

I got distracred earlier, so may not have responded for that reason, but I was satisfied with your response at the time, though I may not necessarily agree with it.

Lynch Candidate Voters Total Votes
    Rikand beakerjoe, JP Liz V1, Liam WW, sullivlo 4
    Clodagh WW Strawberry Milkshake, Lucy WW, Orla WW, Riona WW 4
    Senan WW Rikand, Frank WW, Whiplashy, Mary WW 4
    Doris WW Trigger, Also Starring LeVar Burton 2
    Lucy WW TheValeyard, LadySkunk 2
    Milana Old Mosquito Milana Old Mosquito 1
    LadySkunk Senan WW 1
    Strawberry Milkshake Clodagh WW 1
    Whiplashy Doris WW 1

rikand and doris are gone,

LadySkunk Senan WW 1
    Whiplashy Doris WW 1

Clodagh and Senan are the leading wagins left.

Rikand, a flipped wolf is on Senan, so that gives them a higher village equity to me. So, therefore clodagh.

What exactly do you not agree with?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Lets say Strawbs isnt an option..... who do you shoot?

I probably shoot Lucy out of curiosity but I'd be happier declining the gun altogether at this stage as even if she's the one I'm most curious on I certainly don't have anything definitive in my mind regarding her at this point

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Just looking at the OP, can somebody explain what the bit in bold means? Does that mean we have a vig shot today too?

Father Ted Crilly - Seer. Peeks a player each night and learns if they are good or evil.
    Father Dougal Maguire - Vigilante. Can take aim at a player once per cycle (Cycle = 1 day and 1 night phase)
    Father Jack Hackett - Shaman. Can drink one of a variety of substances each night, all with varying effects
    Mrs Doyle - Bodyguard. Cleans a players house each night and protects them from harm

Oh no I thought that said after, so we should have had a vig shot yesterday is it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Maybe a bullet FFA?

I have no problem with posting mine anyways.

Sully - some of her posts do not read as if she has the best intentions of the Village at hand, especially the "shoot H2" post. after reading her posts and her jumping on Rikand just backs that up for me

Liam, A low poster who has contributed the square root of feck all, and only when his posts were questioned did he appear, spout some fluff reasonings and then disappeared again

Mary WW - another fluff poster who has been hanging in the backround, only signifcant post really was explaining their reasoning for voting for Senan - possible wolf jumping on the Senan wagon

sullivlo wrote: »
    Fair enough.

H2D said something about the father son and Holy Ghost and how Whippy was the son and the Holy Ghost was next. If h2d does have another shot, we risk losing two villagers because h2d could shoot an NRV and so could Liz.

I’m not saying it’s a good idea, I was just floating the idea.

Oh you did explain it. I took H2D to mean the holy ghost was Beaker when he "outed" him. I kind of feel like you were putting out the feelers on shooting him and then backed down from the idea. Why would you suggest something if admittedly you didn't think it was a good idea?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Frank WW wrote: »

Also Rikand made a comment about not looking at low posters on D1 which could have been just a general statement or could have been protecting one of those low posters - which is you and Senan.

The Rikand comment was to look at the low posters after I called out low posters. Liz posted her FFA who were the posters who had the 3rd, 4th, and 5th highest posters. Rikand was one of them and he highlighted that. I said that didn't necessarily mean anything as I had gone for the lowest 3 posters earlier. And he said:
    Rikand wrote: »
    Yes, but thats a reasonable assumption lol :D

I said only because he wasn't in my grouping. And then he was lynched.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Im not one for calling folks Genie..... but dude,

Rikand was one for calling out genies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

LadySkunk wrote: »
    Oh no I thought that said after, so we should have had a vig shot yesterday is it?

So 2D may not have taken out Jake after all. Dougal takes out Jake, 2D claims it and then takes out whippy?

Or 2D did indeed take out Jake, Dougal goes for whippy, and then 2D claims it anyway because its 2D.

• Advertisement

Lucy WW wrote: »
    LadySkunk Senan WW 1
    Whiplashy Doris WW 1

LadySkunk Senan WW 1
    Whiplashy Doris WW 1

Rikand, a flipped wolf is on Senan, so that gives them a higher village equity to me. So, therefore clodagh.

Lock. Clear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

LadySkunk Senan WW 1
    Whiplashy Doris WW 1

LadySkunk Senan WW 1
    Whiplashy Doris WW 1

Think you're putting way too much stock in the Day 1 "wagins"

So 2D may not have taken out Jake after all. Dougal takes out Jake, 2D claims it and then takes out whippy?

Or 2D did indeed take out Jake, Dougal goes for whippy, and then 2D claims it anyway because its 2D.

I'm thinking it could be a case where he claimed it to protect whoever did it originally, would a wolf be so brazen to claim something like that when it can be countered??

I think a vote on Clodagh is in order.

LadySkunk wrote: »
    I'm thinking it could be a case where he claimed it to protect whoever did it originally, would a wolf be so brazen to claim something like that when it can be countered??

A wolf who always peeks good might?

Senan WW wrote: »
    Lock. Clear.

lock-of-the-week.jpg

Why, do you not believe in the democratic process?

A wolf who always peeks good might?

Yeah but if somebody countered it and then died, he would be caught then no?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Lock. Clear.

LiXN6FwKN5tu.gif

In my experience day 1 there is always something big going on with the votes, it might not be clear until a few more people flip but I would say there is something in there I just have no idea what it is right now :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Table stolen from BJ

Now I was on the clodagh = wolf train yesterday but the lack of a vote to self-preserve last night does make me feel a bit better about the whole thing. Perhaps the wolves were caught off guard on the rikand vote, but clodagh it was fairly well-known that they were up for the lynch. So I'd have a wolf in SM/Lucy/Riona, and at this point I'm happiest with Lucy of the lot.

Other than that I'd be leaning towards sulli being good (not cleared but a bold move to put a late vote in on a teammate when there was no clear wagon). I'd be somewhat less happy with the rest of the rikand voters being good but they wouldn't be in my suspects pile. Beaker was top of the list before my error was pointed out to me. Senan I can't really see being a wolf with Rikand's vote for them, as well as their lack of self-preservation.

So people I'm fairly happy with
    H2D
    Senan
    Clodagh
    Sulli (least happy of the top four)

Still happy enough with the following but less so than the above.
    Liam
    JP
    BJ
    Lucy

One of these potentially, but not too likely (can't see two lumping on senan at the minute, unless both there are 2 on clodagh)
    Frank
    Mary

That leaves
    I'm guessing one of these is a wolf based on the Clodagh vote
    SM
    Riona

Then there would be 2 in the final four, potentially split)
    Trigger
    ASLB
    Vale
    Skunk

LadySkunk Senan WW 1
    Whiplashy Doris WW 1

Actually...

Looking at that voting table.

Sulli, last vote on Rik and very late. Thats a good lean. Riona moved off me, a LOCK Clear villager, seems like a village move.

So Mary there...

What time did you vote Mary?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,293 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Trigger wrote: »
    Liz,

Do you have a timeline of when this needs to be used by?

10am tomorrow morning

Actually...

Looking at that voting table.

Sulli, last vote on Rik and very late. Thats a good lean. Riona moved off me, a LOCK Clear villager, seems like a village move.

So Mary there...

What time did you vote Mary?

Mary voted at 19:32, she posted on thread asking where to vote and Necro posted saying he sent her a PM. At which point Rikand only had 2 votes on him, Senan had 3 and Clodagh had 2

sullivlo wrote: »
    Hear me out...

Is there anything to be said for shooting h2d? If he is NRV his posts suggest that he is planning another kill, could we shoot him therefore only losing one villager?

That idea alone screams wolf to me :eek:

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    10am tomorrow morning

Shoot Mary would you?

Actually Rikand only had 1 as Jp Liz, Liam and Sulli didn't declare on thread they were voting for him

Necro wrote: »
    FixXxer put your pants on your willy is hanging out

:D

So it actually doesn't look like Mary was trying to save anyone, least of all Rikand confirmed wolf. She was last vote on Senan and I recall somebody saying the thread was quiet so the wolves must not feel in danger which actually makes sense considering

• Advertisement

Why, do you not believe in the democratic process?

giphy.gif

Advertisement