Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Father Ted 2 GAME THREAD

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

tenor.gif

I've explained my strategy.

You ****ed up earlier because you thought it was nonsense. You got too giddy.

How have I f'ed up? Go on.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

So I know myself and Trigger both declared for Doris, that's 2 of those 6, correct?

Who were the other 4?

Lucy had this tunnel vision based on the Wagons of Day 1 and is basing her game entirely on that it seems, yet very few people declared who they were voting for, so while the wagons may be important, based on the numbers and data at hand, it seems odd to be solely focus on that.

Lucy is hella suspect to me.

I'll be off to a wake (well, not a wake because covid, but you know what I mean) shortly, so won't be around to vote much pre-lynch, so as of now, I'll be voting to lynch Lucy this evening if anyone wants to hop aboard that wagon.

Will try and glance into the thread prior to the lynch and change my vote based on going on if necessary.

Yep includes you and Trig. Others who declared are Rikand, Lucy, Orla, Riona and Mary. Sorry that's an extra person, Trigger did declare I just didn't have an exact time as he said his vote had been on Doris.

Frank WW wrote: »
    Any joy on the hunt?

He caught an old shoe, a bear trap, and a used tire.

tenor.gif

Riona WW wrote: »
    I've had a crazy day in work with a security issue that is breaking my heart, so only been keeping a half eye. I won't be online for a while, so in interests of transparency, mine is:
    #FFA
    Liam
    Clodagh

Liam - his posts this morning are dodge as f*ck in my eyes
    Clodagh - I voted her yesterday, as I thought her posts were a bit fluffy, she seems to pop up just when her name is mentioned (that's 2 days in a row now where I mention her lack of posting and she has appeared immediately)

I don't have a third as I have talked myself out of Senan for now.

Who are you voting for Riona?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

#FFA2
    Vale - so far so nada. No real reads and mostly just responding to others.
    Clodagh - no substance so very little to go on but what is there isn't convincing me they're team village.
    Strawberry Milkshake - complete change of posting since Rikand died. Barely been around today at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Why are you voting a tunneller? Do you think tunnelling is a wolf trait?

I think tunnelling could be a wolf strategy to misdirect everyone else. I had other reasons, you can read back through my replies to you from earlier for a broader view, but I literally don't have the time right now to repeat myself or go digging for quotes, so I'm going to leave it at that. I've given my reasoning. If people agree with me and think it's a good lynch vote, they can hop aboard, if not they can vote for someone else, its how democracy works.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    In a game of werewolf, how is killing a vanilla wolf "worthless". The mind boggles!

Ok, lets say Im a wolf and you keep me alive, oh leader..... lead the village..... who should we shoot or lynch and why?

If by some crazy chance I die via bullet or lynch, I want this GIF to be my legacy!

H2D being Homer in this scenario.

Not the first time you've misrepresented what someone has said during this game.

I didn't say killing a wolf was worthless. I said you're a vanilla wolf with no capital in the game.

Thanks to me decimating the wolves, we can afford a couple of free-shots and I would rather aim for the alpha wolf instead of wasting it on an omega wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

LadySkunk wrote: »
    Who are you voting for Riona?

I have a placeholder vote in on Liam - but might change to Clodagh - will post if I do that, but it will be after 7pm before I am online again (pancakes have to be made!).

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭Riona WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    #FFA2
    Vale - so far so nada. No real reads and mostly just responding to others.
    Clodagh - no substance so very little to go on but what is there isn't convincing me they're team village.
    Strawberry Milkshake - complete change of posting since Rikand died. Barely been around today at all.

She hasn't posted at all today - I took a snapshot at 9:30am, and nothing.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

I think tunnelling could be a wolf strategy to misdirect everyone else. I had other reasons, you can read back through my replies to you from earlier for a broader view, but I literally don't have the time right now to repeat myself or go digging for quotes, so I'm going to leave it at that. I've given my reasoning. If people agree with me and think it's a good lynch vote, they can hop aboard, if not they can vote for someone else, its how democracy works.

haha

selective democracy is not how it works. yesterdays results is the only results we have, which you said i was tunnelling.

Anyhow, as you're heading off i don't expect a reply to this.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Senan's very first post in relation to Skunk
    Senan WW wrote: »
    Such a helpful wolf post.

Senan's second post
    Skunk is a slithery little pocket wolf.

Then posts in last couple of hours.
    On Clodagh
    I think a vote on Clodagh is in order.

Now on me
    Actually...

Looking at that voting table.

Sulli, last vote on Rik and very late. Thats a good lean. Riona moved off me, a LOCK Clear villager, seems like a village move.

So Mary there...

What time did you vote Mary?

Back to Skunk
    We could shoot Mary and if she's a wolf lynch you on this post.

Back on me
    You dont think voting late on the most likely wagon is suspicious in itself?

First 2 posts at all in the game and it's calling someone a wolf with no justification to help village.

He is on Clodagh, then me, then Skunk, then me.

OK Senan, which of us is it?

1. Explain the reasons for Skunk that you have never justified?
    2. Any reason for me apart from a late vote? At least 5 posters voted after me, possible 12 including yourself. (Ladyskunk's vote analysis)
    3. Stay consistent Senan. Who is it? Clodagh, Ladyskunk or me?

Nail your colours to the mast because I am doing it now. I vote to lynch you.

Lead the charge to lynch me if you want. But I am village and when I am proven to be that the lynch mob will come for you.

Not the first time you've misrepresented what someone has said during this game.

I didn't say killing a wolf was worthless. I said you're a vanilla wolf with no capital in the game.

Thanks to me decimating the wolves, we can afford a couple of free-shots and I would rather aim for the alpha wolf instead of wasting it on an omega wolf.

You killed one wolf with a rash shot. ONE.

#FFA2

1. Sulli - Wasn't even on my radar but since seeing her vote for Rikand last minute while being suspicious of someone else and suggesting killing the closest thing we have to a wolf, I'm sus of her, Her response to questioning about shooting H2D were less than satisfactory too.
    2. Senan - I had thought maybe Clodagh was a wolf wagon with Strawbs and Clodagh voting for each other but looking back, Strawbs never declared her vote so if Clodagh was a wolf, strawbs could have jumped and saved her. Senan, had Rikand first declared vote where once momentum built up it would have been hella suspicious had he changed to save him. Also quick to clear Sulli
    3. Liam - Last minute vote on Rikand and weird responses this morning when people questioned him and has been totally under the radar.

I'm kind of thinking if it was a case that Senan was alpha wolf and they wanted to save him, Rikand possibly sacrifices himself as he didn't have time to play. Gives his teammates street cred because wolves wouldn't never take out one of their own with one already down. Which was actually said a few times, I must read back and see.

Of course the likelihood of me figuring out the whole wolf team in two days is extremely slim but you gotta start somewhere :D

My vote will be either Sulli or Senan, Liam I feel can wait for now but flipping one of those two would be good I think

You killed one wolf with a rash shot. ONE.
    How was it rash?

We forgetting how I predicted exactly how Rikand was playing the game?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,297 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

By all means shoot Beaker, but he's a worthless vanilla wolf so I'd rather go hunting for the big dawg.

Any wolf kill is good for the village even vanilla wolf kill

How was it rash?

I have forgot that.... please show me this again

How was it rash?

What rationle did you use to shoot Jake?

You won it and shortly after you used it with no actual proof. It was a hit and hope job based off very little info. RASH.

Its worked, but it was rash.

#FFA2

1. Sulli - Wasn't even on my radar but since seeing her vote for Rikand last minute while being suspicious of someone else and suggesting killing the closest thing we have to a wolf, I'm sus of her, Her response to questioning about shooting H2D were less than satisfactory too.
    2. Senan - I had thought maybe Clodagh was a wolf wagon with Strawbs and Clodagh voting for each other but looking back, Strawbs never declared her vote so if Clodagh was a wolf, strawbs could have jumped and saved her. Senan, had Rikand first declared vote where once momentum built up it would have been hella suspicious had he changed to save him. Also quick to clear Sulli
    3. Liam - Last minute vote on Rikand and weird responses this morning when people questioned him and has been totally under the radar.

I'm kind of thinking if it was a case that Senan was alpha wolf and they wanted to save him, Rikand possibly sacrifices himself as he didn't have time to play. Gives his teammates street cred because wolves wouldn't never take out one of their own with one already down. Which was actually said a few times, I must read back and see.

Of course the likelihood of me figuring out the whole wolf team in two days is extremely slim but you gotta start somewhere :D

My vote will be either Sulli or Senan, Liam I feel can wait for now but flipping one of those two would be good I think

Wouldn't voting for the closest thing we have to a wolf be better than being suspicious of the person suggesting to kill them?

who posts
    beakerjoe 132
    Lucy WW 89
    Milana Old Mosquito 81
    Trigger 79
    Riona WW 77
    Frank WW 63
    LadySkunk 60
    Also Starring LeVar Burton 51
    JP Liz V1 50
    Rikand 42
    Strawberry Milkshake 42
    Mary WW 36
    Senan WW 35
    TheValeyard 31
    Doris WW 29
    sullivlo 25
    Necro 24
    Orla WW 22
    Whiplashy 19
    Liam WW 18
    Clodagh WW 12
    Jake WW 9
    cee_jay 1
    fixXxer 1

Players below the Necro line really need to contribute more to the game.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

My vote is in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

So I know myself and Trigger both declared for Doris, that's 2 of those 6, correct?

Who were the other 4?

Lucy had this tunnel vision based on the Wagons of Day 1 and is basing her game entirely on that it seems, yet very few people declared who they were voting for, so while the wagons may be important, based on the numbers and data at hand, it seems odd to be solely focus on that.

Lucy is hella suspect to me.

I'll be off to a wake (well, not a wake because covid, but you know what I mean) shortly, so won't be around to vote much pre-lynch, so as of now, I'll be voting to lynch Lucy this evening if anyone wants to hop aboard that wagon.

Will try and glance into the thread prior to the lynch and change my vote based on going on if necessary.

We need to seperate the two Luceys. Each has a very different style of play.

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I'm basing it solely on what has happened since the takeover.

What rationle did you use to shoot Jake?

You won it and shortly after you used it with no actual proof. It was a hit and hope job based off very little info. RASH.

Its worked, but it was rash.

Yeah the explanation for why Jake would help.
    2D did you notice something we missed or just a good hunch?

I'm basing it solely on what has happened since the takeover.

Ah grand yeah, that makes sense.

Wouldn't voting for the closest thing we have to a wolf be better than being suspicious of the person suggesting to kill them?

who posts
    beakerjoe 132
    Lucy WW 89
    Milana Old Mosquito 81
    Trigger 79
    Riona WW 77
    Frank WW 63
    LadySkunk 60
    Also Starring LeVar Burton 51
    JP Liz V1 50
    Rikand 42
    Strawberry Milkshake 42
    Mary WW 36
    Senan WW 35
    TheValeyard 31
    Doris WW 29
    sullivlo 25
    Necro 24
    Orla WW 22
    Whiplashy 19
    Liam WW 18
    Clodagh WW 12
    Jake WW 9
    cee_jay 1
    fixXxer 1

Players below the Necro line really need to contribute more to the game.

Who's the closest thing we have to a wolf?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Who's the closest thing we have to a wolf?

You wrote wolf instead of villager while referencing H2

I think they are to be fair, lucy 1.0 didn't really play at all. just got annoyed and stormed off.

Trigger wrote: »
    You wrote wolf instead of villager while referencing H2

Oh sorry no I meant confirmed villager

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 52,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod Announcement:

Strawberry Milkshake has been substituted for Desmond WW - unfortunately Strawbs has to sub out and her replacement wishes to have an anon account.

• Advertisement

I think they are to be fair, lucy 1.0 didn't really play at all. just got annoyed and stormed off.

Could easily be true. But to be honest. I thought she panicked as a wolf getting outed. But you're play is more logical and informative.

Advertisement