Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Father Ted 2 GAME THREAD

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Wouldn't voting for the closest thing we have to a wolf be better than being suspicious of the person suggesting to kill them?

who posts
    beakerjoe 132
    Lucy WW 89
    Milana Old Mosquito 81
    Trigger 79
    Riona WW 77
    Frank WW 63
    LadySkunk 60
    Also Starring LeVar Burton 51
    JP Liz V1 50
    Rikand 42
    Strawberry Milkshake 42
    Mary WW 36
    Senan WW 35
    TheValeyard 31
    Doris WW 29
    sullivlo 25
    Necro 24
    Orla WW 22
    Whiplashy 19
    Liam WW 18
    Clodagh WW 12
    Jake WW 9
    cee_jay 1
    fixXxer 1

Players below the Necro line really need to contribute more to the game.

2 are dead and 2 are mistakes so really talking about Orla, Clodagh and Liam.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Hope Strawberry Milkshake is ok. Welcome Desmond.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Yes, my favourite of the anon accounts

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 12,687 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Necro wrote: »
    Mod Announcement:

Strawberry Milkshake has been substituted for Desmond WW - unfortunately Strawbs has to sub out and her replacement wishes to have an anon account.

Hey Strawbs. Hope everything improves for ya! Best of luck.

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

Hope all is well though SM. And sorry Desmondo but I've you down as a potential wolf.

• Advertisement

Orla WW wrote: »
    Yes, my favourite of the anon accounts

giphy.gif

I think you might mean

tenor.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,301 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

By all means shoot Beaker, but he's a worthless vanilla wolf so I'd rather go hunting for the big dawg.

How's the hunt going?

What if BJ is the alpha wolf

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    How's the hunt going?

What if BJ is the alpha wolf

are you going to shoot before the lynch?

Necro wrote: »
    Mod Announcement:

Strawberry Milkshake has been substituted for Desmond WW - unfortunately Strawbs has to sub out and her replacement wishes to have an anon account.

I hope all is ok with SM

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

We need to seperate the two Luceys. Each has a very different style of play.

While I don't agree with the above as they are playing the same role so should be masked together, on reading back over all posts made before the hand over I would agree with the below post
    I think they are to be fair, lucy 1.0 didn't really play at all. just got annoyed and stormed off.

• Advertisement

are you going to shoot before the lynch?

I was thinking until after the lynch to take the shot

I am still conflicted

Trigger wrote: »
    While I don't agree with the above as they are playing the same role so should be masked together, on reading back over all posts made before the hand over I would agree with the below post

That's fair enough.

I think you might mean

tenor.gif

JollyGroundedAdder-small.gif

I think they are to be fair, lucy 1.0 didn't really play at all. just got annoyed and stormed off.

That's why I think NRV for Lucy, she was annoyed angry and frustrated not the actions of an experienced wolf player at the start, I am sure if a wolf a tutor helping backroom would have advised better

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Strawbs, I hope all is OK.

That does kind of blow a hole in my laying low theory though.

I am still conflicted

grand, i was waiting for the shot before voting, i'll vote now so.

That's why I think NRV for Lucy, she was annoyed angry and frustrated not the actions of an experienced wolf player at the start, I am sure if a wolf a tutor helping backroom would have advised better

if it makes a difference to your evaluation, the player was an old hat and well experienced at both live and forum werewolf.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Rikand wrote: »
    Well thats how I base most of my reads.

I have a feeling that Doris and Lucy are likely villagers based off Jakes posts
    sullivlo wrote: »
    Jake throwing suspicions on Lucy and Doris. Lean good on them for me.

Am I going mad or is there something to be read into the fact both leaned good on Doris and Lucy and then Doris dies?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,994 ✭✭✭sullivlo

LadySkunk wrote: »
    #FFA2

1. Sulli - Wasn't even on my radar but since seeing her vote for Rikand last minute while being suspicious of someone else and suggesting killing the closest thing we have to a wolf, I'm sus of her, Her response to questioning about shooting H2D were less than satisfactory too.
    2. Senan - I had thought maybe Clodagh was a wolf wagon with Strawbs and Clodagh voting for each other but looking back, Strawbs never declared her vote so if Clodagh was a wolf, strawbs could have jumped and saved her. Senan, had Rikand first declared vote where once momentum built up it would have been hella suspicious had he changed to save him. Also quick to clear Sulli
    3. Liam - Last minute vote on Rikand and weird responses this morning when people questioned him and has been totally under the radar.

I'm kind of thinking if it was a case that Senan was alpha wolf and they wanted to save him, Rikand possibly sacrifices himself as he didn't have time to play. Gives his teammates street cred because wolves wouldn't never take out one of their own with one already down. Which was actually said a few times, I must read back and see.

Of course the likelihood of me figuring out the whole wolf team in two days is extremely slim but you gotta start somewhere :D

My vote will be either Sulli or Senan, Liam I feel can wait for now but flipping one of those two would be good I think

I gave my reasoning for suggesting my idea on h2d. I was wrong about him having another shot so it’s not the best idea anymore. I was just making a suggestion.
    We need to seperate the two Luceys. Each has a very different style of play.

Yes, pre-swap Lucy I read lean good. Post-swap Lucy I read wolf.

I am still conflicted

What is your time frame for using?

Am I going mad or is there something to be read into the fact both leaned good on Doris and Lucy and then Doris dies?
    You’re going mad.

• Advertisement

Mary WW wrote: »
    You can play in person? The mind boggles!
    Yeah it's a card game, mad awkward like "are you a wolf?".. "no"... "oh okay" :pac:
    Frank WW wrote: »
    Playing in person is great craic. Games are just a tad shorter mind you :pac:

When we aren’t in lockdown we have had boards beers to play WW in person. Good fun. We even played on zoom during lockdown.

if it makes a difference to your evaluation, the player was an old hat and well experienced at both live and forum werewolf.

i just looked up 'old hat', i don't think that the correct term. a long time player and well experienced is what i meant.

FFA 1

Rikand
    Trigger
    Strawberry Milkshake

FFA 2

Trigger
    Desmond WW
    3rd ????? Frank WW or Sullivio

When we aren’t in lockdown we have had boards beers to play WW in person. Good fun. We even played on zoom during lockdown.

I know, that's what I was referring to, I'm much too socially awkward for it

giphy.gif

Now Dobble is where it's at! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Just reading back through the FFAs, but I noticed JP liz is getting a straight pass here. (I can see why, she has a gun.... dont provoke the gun totting lady)

Maybe I m foolish for picking on the lady with the power to end my life, but Im gonna look through her posts

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Ok first every game I play I come cross as fluffy so it aint going to change now I go by gut which is annoying for others but its how I play. Secondly off allday because it is the first time in 6 weeks I have been able to spend time with kiddo without going, have you done your maths now and I am caching up on housework christmas decs to attic etc. I will post in the morning then evening.
    thirdly #FFA

I think Lucy its been bothering me since yeserday that Rik was using Doris to cover for Lucy have read today and still cant get it out of my head.
    Sulli suggesting to shoot H2D odd
    Still JP Liz from yesterday reaction to Lucy similar to Rik
    I've 2 other people I am also looking at but want to go over their post before I vote

I think Senan would be a good person to flip

I know, that's what I was referring to, I'm much too socially awkward for it

giphy.gif

Now Dobble is where it's at! :D

CARROT!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

FFA 2

Trigger
    Desmond WW
    3rd ????? Frank WW or Sullivio

Why? Not just for me, but it's easy enough to throw names out, giving a reason is more difficult. You're low on my list because of your voting last night but a little more than some names would be good.

• Advertisement

I gave my reasoning for suggesting my idea on h2d. I was wrong about him having another shot so it’s not the best idea anymore. I was just making a suggestion.

Yes, pre-swap Lucy I read lean good. Post-swap Lucy I read wolf.

What is your time frame for using?

By 10am tomorrow morning

Advertisement