Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Father Ted 2 GAME THREAD

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

He didn't kill a wolf on day 1

If that was meant for a backroom then that means neither Clodagh or Senan are wolves

Like it pretty damn well looks like he's telling them to munch Senan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,550 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

He got a bullet, same as Liz.. the brick came from the Vig, he knew he could claim it because the Vig would want to stay hidden.. obviously the vig didn't know he was a wolf so happy to let him do it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

LadySkunk wrote: »

Do you know this as fact or just something you worked out?

• Advertisement

Trigger wrote: »
    He got a bullet, same as Liz.. the brick came from the Vig, he knew he could claim it because the Vig would want to stay hidden.. obviously the vig didn't know he was a wolf so happy to let him do it

Yes!! That's what I suspected was happening too, I actually thought he was NRV trying to protect a RV

All aboard the H2 train.. switching over now

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

I think they're gonna lynch Clodagh so munch Senan

Trying to get lynched?

If that was meant for a backroom then that means neither Clodagh or Senan are wolves

How do you figure that clodagh is not wolf from that? Yes, if it was meant for backroom, it means senan is not wolf, but thats not a surprise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Trigger wrote: »

So H2D didn't take out Jake WW :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,688 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Maybe a jack power.

Jack Power?

All eyes on Kursk. Slava Ukraini.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭Clodagh WW

Tempted to switch out of self preservation but I can't quite believe it

Or Clodagh/Senan is the alpha and this is a sacrificial wolf

Jack Power?

Father Jack Hackett - Shaman. Can drink one of a variety of substances each night, all with varying effects

Always gives me a kick when people jump on that so eagerly.

IT IS LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO MISTAKE A BOARDS THREAD WITH A BACKROOM

At least we've whittled down the wolves.

How do you figure that clodagh is not wolf from that? Yes, if it was meant for backroom, it means senan is not wolf, but thats not a surprise.

Well if it was meant for a backroom rather than being a pisstake then it almost certainly does clear me, he's been telling Liz to shoot me earlier and if we believe her to be village and desperate for guidance he'd be very close to having me killed as one of his fast dwindling wolf colleagues.

Frank WW wrote: »
    Or Clodagh/Senan is the alpha and this is a sacrificial wolf

There won't be a sacrificial wolf when they've lost two already

Jesus Christ, Liz just shoot him.

Yeah yeah yeah.. blah blah blah

Father Jack Hackett - Shaman. Can drink one of a variety of substances each night, all with varying effects

Ahh cheers. I thought maybe someone had taken over his account. Sort of 'jacked in' and forced him to say that...........im playing too much cyberpunk :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Just caught up? What's the play here? Last minute switch to 2D or holding steady?

Skunk put 2 and 2 together and got ABC.

I cannot make any sense of this.

Unless you are some sort of genius level player. Why on earth would you post your previous comment?? :eek::confused:

You've gone from village leader to village suspect in one post!

Fact. I'm Jack and I threw the brick that killed Jake.

I've been biting my tongue over it because I didn't want to come out so early but H2D was doing my head in trying to use it as an excuse to get people to do his bidding. I was actually sweating after I said it awhile ago about him covering when he done the taking notes gif because I wasn't sure whether he copped it was me and I was a dead man. I've tried to leave little things in my posts without making it too obvious that it was me. Liz asking about Jack taking anything and writing Hi Jack made me paranoid too that I'd been to obvious but I can't keep it a secret now and I can only ask for protection from tomorrows munch

I'm new, is this true? Is their backroom different to a regular boards forum or no?

Just caught up? What's the play here? Last minute switch to 2D or holding steady?

Whatever you feel.. for me, there is no way to explain that post away..

I've been biting my tongue over it because I didn't want to come out so early but H2D was doing my head in trying to use it as an excuse to get people to do his bidding. I was actually sweating after I said it awhile ago about him covering when he done the taking notes gif because I wasn't sure whether he copped it was me and I was a dead man. I've tried to leave little things in my posts without making it too obvious that it was me. Liz asking about Jack taking anything and writing Hi Jack made me paranoid too that I'd been to obvious but I can't keep it a secret now and I can only ask for protection from tomorrows munch

Ok that'll do for me, switching the vote

I killed Jack because of him going after Lucy for being drunk, same as Strawbs and alluding to her trying to claim and I saw his first post was feck and I knew that was BS because I'm Jack and that's why I threw the brick at him

I cannot make any sense of this.

Unless you are some sort of genius level player. Why on earth would you post your previous comment?? :eek::confused:

You've gone from village leader to village suspect in one post!

He firmly believes he is genius level. He fails to acknowledge that it is a team effort to kill wolves. What villager causes a sh1tshow with 30 minutes or so to the lynch?

• Advertisement

but dougal is the vig wolf.
    Father Dougal Maguire - Vigilante. Can take aim at a player once per cycle (Cycle = 1 day and 1 night phase)

Advertisement